Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age (48437 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by shumuel(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age

We all know ladies are used to lying of their age right from time, why they chose to do so, we really don't know and am very sure they themselves don't know why but they do so too, every year.

Back in the days, they were always celebrating their 21st Birthday years after years leaving everyone confused, even till they clock 40, when they would now switch to repeating their 40th Birthday till they clock 50 or 60, but with the resent trend they chose any age they feel like, thinking it's cool or just to break the internet, well which ever reason they have it's a big turn off for men and below are some few points to prove it.

1. Lying about your age to a man is you building the foundation of your relationship with him based on lies, such a relationship would never last, if he finds out he may be disappointed in you and may never trust you again or ever believe you, no matter what,, ladies, a lie is a lie.

2. When you lie about your age, you give room for unnecessary insults that may be really demeaning to your person

3. In some countries, you may lose your job or an appointment just for lying about your age, as they take it very serious,, honesty is a virtue don't lose it nor joke with it

4. Lying about your age makes the society view you as a lier, which may be detrimental to you in future, e.g maybe when you are giving a political appointment or you decided to run for an office in Government, your opposition may use it against you, so don't look at it as a simple thing

5. Ladies, if you most lie about your age, please increase it rather that redusing it, as you all are fund of doing,, it is better to look younger than your age than looking older

cc

lalasticlala
dominque

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Kenzico(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by IamGobe(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Really!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by shumuel(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
IamGobe:
Really!!! undecided
Really angry !

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
shumuel:
Really angry !
Gerrarahere, mehn! If Kanu Nwankwo can be 36 then I can be 21! angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by shumuel(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Exceptions to Footballers both male and female tongue
If them no lie them no go chop o grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by julioralph(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ishilove:

40 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ishilove:

he"s a footballer na.na im football age be dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Alisegun(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ivolt: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Kennitrust(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
There's a prize to won from lying

So ladies, keep it up grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Say all u want I'm just 15 grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Fmdipo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by emeijeh(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
So the 4 girls in the pictures above are all liars?

28 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by martineverest(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Too much sex

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by McBrooklyn(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
cool
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op this your grammar sha! And by the way is it your lie?? You'll not keep quiet and mind your business. By the way it's not only ladies that lie about their ages. Lots of men do same too. It's a prevalent thing not only common among one gender.
And you say it's okay to increase your age but not to reduce it. How does that even make any sense? Lying is lying, don't try to justify any aspect of it. The mod that pushed this trash to the front page needs the holy cane! Very incoherent and shallow nonsense

35 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Abudu2000(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ok meanwhile

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
e nor corcern me..

my mommy clocked 26 today.. dont Even guess my age.. e go give you BP

hug transformer if you nor believe ..

happy birthday Mrs Durosaro

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by damilareoye: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Still finding it difficult to understand the reason for their age falsification. Hardly will you find one who won't backdate her age with two to five years... Can't you just be real for once?
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ofonkind: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Reducing or increasing are all lies. Both male and female(though not all)
are guilty of age-lieing as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by cloud9usher: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin

Can someone scroll up and take a look at that lady with the 20 year old tag? Look at that face please.

I reserve my comment grin

Women are funny people. When they are 14 they want people to take them to be 18, when they are 28 they want people to see them as 21. The only time which a lady proudly tells you her age is when is 18-19, of course to express the fact that she is now an adult, after that her age becomes a top secret that even CIA, FBI and MI6 can't decipher grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by jmoore(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Never trust a woman that lies about her age.............

Because she can give birth to your 'first child' fathered by another man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol....nobody wan comment
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by burkingx(f): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Quinn22(f): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mstcheeww.... undecided
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Lordave: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Everybody wants to feel younger, they feel like they haven't seen the world to its fullness, so they retort to feeling younger thinking it will make them live longer.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Evablizin(f): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hm,let them continue lying,the will lie and miss their future husband

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ephi321(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
So what about the footballers that lie about their ages, are they ladies as well? undecided

Address the topic to all. Why should it be only ladies that should stop lying?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by NLProblemChild(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Who their Age EPP?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.