Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit (12371 Views)

KOGI East:why The Marginalization Of The Christians?.where Have WE Gone Wrong? / God Is Using The Marginalization Of The Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
So now you claim that you did not answer the question but you just told us now that you answered it. Lol.

A liar will need other lies to cover his lies.

Show us where you answered the other ones because i asked for a yes or no answer.

You're rather the lair. I did not answer that particular one. I answered the second one.

But when now u redemanded I should answer the first one I pointed out to u the ansa is in the second one.

Hypocrite will always be hypocrite.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

You're rather the lair. I did not answer that particular one. I answered the second one.

But when now redemanded I should answer the first one I pointed out to u the ansa is in the second one.

Hypocrite will always be hypocrite.
What is the meaning of this response you gave? Can you explain it.

Also, the question needed a yes or no answer as it was obviously stated there. Did you answer with a simple yes or no?

Liar
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
What is the meaning of this response you gave? Can you explain it.

Also, the question needed a yes or no answer as it was obviously stated there. Did you answer with a simple yes or no?

Liar

Hypocrite I wont answer it the way you want it. Jonathan appoint the CBN governor if you're not satisfied with it then go hang yourself.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Buhari Never handed Over To Osinbanjo Last Year Said The Liar

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Hypocrite I wont answer it the way you want it. Jonathan appoint the CBN governor if you're not satisfied with it then go hang yourself.
Lol, you say you wont answer it the way i want. But you forgot that I asked you the first time without putting yes or no. You didnt answer because you couldnt admit the truth.

I asked you again with expectation of a simple yes or No answer you still couldnt. Pitiful.

So from this your current statement after i have to force something out of you, you have finally agreed that Buhari wasnt the one who appointed the current CBN governor. Right?
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chief Of Defense Staff who hails from Ekiti is A Northerner Says the liar.
Director Of Nimasa Who hails from Rivers state is a northerner says the liar.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Chief Of Defense Staff who hails from Ekiti is A Northerner Says the liar.

Director Of Nimasa Who hails from Rivers state is a northerner says the liar.

I am not like you who dont accept correction. You corrected me and I accepted unlike you who lied your way from page 1 down to page 6 before you could just manage to admit and accept correction.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Lol, you say you wont answer it the way i want. But you forgot that I asked you the first time without putting yes or no. You didnt answer because you couldnt admit the truth.

I asked you again with expectation of a simple yes or No answer you still couldnt. Pitiful.

So from this your current statement after i have to force something out of you, you have finally agreed that Buhari wasnt the one who appointed the current CBN governor. Right?

You forced nothing out of me. I am always clear on who appoint him. It can be seen below.

I never said Buhari appoint him since the beginning of the thread. The Hypocrite should provide us with proof.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
I am not like you who dont accept correction. You corrected me and I accepted unlike you who lied your way from page 1 down to page 6 before you could just manage to admit and accept correction.

I cannot accept correction when I made no mistake? Where is the correction I accept. Provide it.

Is the below the correction I accept.

The liar should be able to provide where I said Muhammadu Buhari appoint him then I will accept correction.

But I can categorically show wia I said Jonathan is the one.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
I can show where I said Jonathan appoint the current CBN governor.

But a challenge to the lie: Provide where I said Muhammadu Buhari appointed him

You're making correction when mistake was absent.

I dare the liar to give D place that I said Buhari appoint Emefieli
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

You forced nothing out of me. I am always clear on who appoint him. It can be seen below.

I never said Buhari appoint him since the beginning of the thread. The Hypocrite should provide us with proof.
Lol, here we go again.

You never gave an answer here, rather you were justifying yourself.

Now, explain what you meant by it mustn't be Buhari when I asked if Buhari wasnt the one? Wasnt that statement showing you trying to justify yourself? Why Didnt you just say Jonathan appointed him?

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
I can show where I said Jonathan appoint the current CBN governor.

But a challenge to the lie: Provide where I said Muhammadu Buhari appointed him

You're making correction when mistake was absent.

I dare the liar to give D place that I said Buhari appoint Emefieli
This is you listing the CBN governor as an appointment of Buhari.

Oya, look for another cheap lie.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Lol, here we go again.

You never gave an answer here, rather you were justifying yourself.

Now, explain what you meant by it mustn't be Buhari when I asked if Buhari wasnt the one? Wasnt that statement showing you trying to justify yourself? Why Didnt you just say Jonathan appointed him?

Ask yourself what lead to that reply? It is on CBN vs Senators independency. Then you said ist Buhari that appoint him. Why do you ask that question? You're telling me since Buhari is not the one who appoint him then he is independent.

Then I tell u no, it mustn't be Buhari, since Buhari is the president he must be under him despite the fact that GEJ appointed him.

But no where I said it is Buhari that appoint him.

I even sighted example with Solomon Arase 4 you but you keep blind. Arase was the IG of police during GEj but wen Buhari come does dat mean Arase is Still loyal to Jonathan? No! Why?

Because it is the office of the president dais that matters regardless of Buhari or Gej.

After giving this explanation 4 you, I den proceed 2 categorically stated it was Jonathan that appoint him.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Ask yourself what lead to that reply? It is on CBN vs Senators independency. Then you said ist Buhari that appoint him. Why do you ask that question? You're telling me since Buhari is not the one who appoint him then he is independent.

Then I tell u no, it mustn't be Buhari, since Buhari is the president he must be under him despite the fact that GEJ appointed him.

I even sighted example with Solomon Arase 4 you but you keep blind. Arase was the IG of police during GEj but wen Buhari come does dat mean Arase is Still loyal to Jonathan? No! Why?

Because it is the office of the president dais that matters regardless of Buhari or Gej.

After giving this explanation 4 you, I den proceed 2 categorically stated it was Jonathan that appoint him.
Another lie again.

This is what lead to the question which is still visible on page 1.. You listed CBN governor as an appointee of Buhari .. see it again.

I have all the time in the world to reply you

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
This is you listing the CBN governor as an appointment of Buhari.

Oya, look for another cheap lie.

I did not see it. I only see list of southerners presently in the Buhari administration.

Show us where I said Muhammad Buhari appointed him.

Here is where I said GeJ did so.

Show yours if indeed you're not a liar.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Please show us where you said NO because i asked you a Yes or No answer, and if you provided No as an answer we wont be having this conversation.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Please show us where you said NO because i asked you a Yes or No answer, and if you provided No as an answer we wont be having this conversation.

Didn't I said I mustn't be Buhari. It is Jonathan that appoint him. What's the difference between saying no it is Jonathan that appoint him and it is Jonathan that appoint him

dragonking2:
Another lie again.

This is what lead to the question which is still visible on page 1.. You listed CBN governor as an appointee of Buhari .. see it again.

I have all the time in the world to reply you

Please show us where I said Buhari appoint him.

Liar where is it in the thread 1 or any page. show it.

Show urs

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Today the liar must provide where I said Buhari appoint Emefeli.

Here is where I said it is Gej.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I did not see it. I only see list of southerners presently in the Buhari administration.

Show us where I said Muhammad Buhari appointed him.

Here is where I said GeJ did so.

Show yours if indeed you're not a liar.
You didnt see it. This is what you would have said or just accept correction and move on, instead of trying so hard to justify yourself .

You replied my post by providing southern appointments done by Buhari, so i dont understand what you are still crying about
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Today the liar must provide where I said Buhari appoint Emefeli.

Here is where I said it is Gej.

This is the list of people you posted as southern appointment done by Buhari. This was done by you trying to prove that Buhari didnt marginalize the south.

You put the CBN governor in the list even if you know that buhari didnt appoint Emefele. So tell us Why?

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
You didnt see it. This is what you would have said or just accept correction and move on, instead of trying so hard to justify yourself .

You replied my post by providing southern appointments done by Buhari, so i dont understand what you are still crying about

dragonking2:

This is the list of people you posted as southern appointment done by Buhari. This was done by you trying to prove that Buhari didnt marginalize the south.

You put the CBN governor in the list even if you know that buhari didnt appoint Emefele. So tell us Why?

I clearly state it Jonathan appoint him, so I don't see the confusion here.

Those list are southern post under the office of the President. I never said Buhari appoint him. You should show us wia I said so. If Buhari want him out, he will simply present him before the Senate but then he is Jonathan appointment.

Just like Solomon Arase was Jonathan appointment. If Arase is still the police IG I would have include him in my list.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I clearly state it Jonathan appoint him, so I don't see the confusion here.

Those list are southern post under the office of the President. I never said Buhari appoint him. You should show us wia I said so. If Buhari want him out, he will simply present him before the Senate but then he is Jonathan appointment.

Just like Solomon Arase was Jonathan appointment. If Arase is still the police IG I would have include him in my list.
If you clearly stated that GEJ appointed him, what was the use of the other part of your statement if it you were trying too hard to justify yourself.

Why didnt you just say "it was GEJ that appointed him" or better still replied this question when asked on page 1? A simple No as an answer, or GEJ appoint him (with no stories still trying to justify Buhari)
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
@FriendNG

When the question was first asked, you claimed you didnt see the quest but you saw every other question and post on this thread. Shameful.

When asked again, with the expectation of a yes or no answer, you kept on writing more stories. SMH

Well, you have accepted, so we can move on to next which is who lead the economy to recession. Hope you are ready
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
If you clearly stated that GEJ appointed him, what was the use of the other part of your statement if it you were trying too hard to justify yourself.

Why didnt you just say "it was GEJ that appointed him" or better still replied this question when asked on page 1? A simple No as an answer, or GEJ appoint him (with no stories still trying to justify Buhari)

I was explaining he is answerable to the president and not independent as the Senate that's the explanation.

Jonathan appoint him is enough for me: As I said if you're not satisfy with it u can hang yourself. The later answer that Jonathan appoint him is sufficient. No need to go and be quoting post in the first thread.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
@FriendNG

When the question was first asked, you claimed you didnt see the quest but you saw every other question and post on this thread. Shameful.

When asked again, with the expectation of a yes or no answer, you kept on writing more stories. SMH

Well, you have accepted, so we can move on to next which is who lead the economy to recession. Hope you are ready

Gej appoint him that's my reply, I never said Buhari. Show it.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I was explaining he is answerable to the president and not independent as the Senate that's the explanation.

Jonathan appoint him is enough for me: As I said if you're not satisfy with it u can hang yourself. The later answer that Jonathan appoint him is sufficient. No need to go and be quoting post in the first thread.

You were explaining when asked a simple Yes or No question that requires a simple yes or no. Na wah grin
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
You were explaining when asked a simple Yes or No question that requires a simple yes or no. Na wah grin

Yeah Jonathan appoint him I don't wish to type the Yea or No

Or do you forget when i ask u, u refuse to type Yes or No and avoid the question in the earlier pages? Do you need proof?
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Gej appoint him that's my reply, I never said Buhari. Show it.

Lol, you never said Buhari but you listed emifele as an appointee under buhari that is the bone of contention.

Well, since you have accepted by force we now move to the next line of argument.

Which is who lead the economy to recession. Hope you are ready
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Yeah Jonathan appoint him I don't wish to type the Yea or No

Or do you forget when i ask u, u refuse to type Yes or No and avoid the question in the earlier pages? Do you need proof?
Which part did you ask a yes or no question? Abeg show us so that i can answer with a yes or no. I am no coward like you.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Lol, you never said Buhari but you listed emifele as an appointee under buhari that is the bone of contention.

Well, since you have accepted by force we now move to the next line of argument.

Which is who lead the economy to recession. Hope you are ready

I accept nothing. We are not moving to any point until you show us where I said Buhari appoint him or agreed I did not.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I accept nothing. We are not moving to any point until you show us where I said Buhari appoint him or agreed I did not.
You listed him as a southern appointment of buhari. If you want us to continue on this so be it.

Tell us what the cbn governor was doing in your list of buhari appointees?

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Which part did you ask a yes or no question? Abeg show us so that i can answer with a yes or no. I am no coward like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PMB Passed Disability Bill Into Law. / Save Nigeria Movement Criticises CAN Over Attempt To Undermine DSS / LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.