Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Real Madrid Breaks Record, Wins Back To Back - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Breaks Record, Wins Back To Back (647 Views)

Messi Breaks Another Record, Wins Laureus Award / Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December / Messi Sets New Record, Wins 10th La Liga Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Breaks Record, Wins Back To Back by Xperience12: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Real Madrid have made a world breaking record. The won Juventus 4-1 at the finals of the Champions League. C-Ronaldo successfully scored 2 goals out of the 3 while Casemiero scored one goal and Asensio scored one last goal the 89th minute. For Juventus Manjzukic scored the only goal for Juventus.

This would also be Zidane's second championship.

Congrats to them.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Myne14

Re: Real Madrid Breaks Record, Wins Back To Back by jozz(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
juventus lost out in every dept of d game.juve defense overhyped.
Re: Real Madrid Breaks Record, Wins Back To Back by YModulosGodSon: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2017

Re: Real Madrid Breaks Record, Wins Back To Back by ubongoton(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
real madrid to win no suprise me as when ronaldo score the second goal i see buhari among the fans celebrating inside the stadium,,,
Naija you don tired me
Re: Real Madrid Breaks Record, Wins Back To Back by auntysimbiat(f): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Congrats to dem

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Ten Most Expensive Signings Ever / A South African Chelsea fan,attacks Nigerian Chelsea employee.. / 100 Most Expensive Transfer In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.