Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding (46927 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Jeus(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nollywood Actress and Mom of Two, Mercy Aigbe is back in the country and stepped out in this stylish dress to a wedding today.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/mercy-aigbe-steps-out-stylish-for.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by mroop(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
gorgeous

see how this man exchange his phone with this man in a funny way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJwm9g9UGE&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Davash222(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Slaying... That's their major concern.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Mhissgaga(f): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Slay mama...na d work way she day do

She's really looking stylish and this her outfit makes sense

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by FitnessDoctor: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2017
so who is next ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by crazyABO(m): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Lol like I knew NL was gonna tag her slay momma grin abeg let her enjoy her life abegi wink shey make she dey fear to upload pix nw ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2017
crazyABO:
Lol like I knew NL was gonna tag her slay momma grin abeg let her enjoy her life abegi wink shey make she dey fear to upload pix nw ni?
Is she not a slay mama?

angels09:
According to “Urban Dictionary” – Slay Mama is someone who is so good looking its stabs someone’s heart, or “slays” their eyes. Apparently, so many persons like myself still find the word “Slay Mama” has something totally different within the Nigerian socialite. You would either see Slay Mama or “Pepper Dem” gang in virtually every female snap.

Slay Mama is still weird to you?

Say no more! Here are 5 reasons why you should avoid “Slay Mama”

1. SLAY MAMA IS A DIRTY LADY WHO CANNOT KEEP HER PRIVATE PART CLEAN.
Slay Mama’s varies with different social media platforms. Instagram Slay Mama, Facebook Slay Mama, Snapchat Slay Mama amongst others.

You might be surprised to see some “Slay Mamas” in some big churches in Lagos (House on the rock, Harvesters, KICC, Covenant Christian Centre, Day Star, COZA amongst others. They hunt their way to big gathering where they can show off – “Gidi Fest, TPL, Socialiga, OLIC and so on”

A young man was able to share the experience with a recent “Slay Mama” he had a wonderful encounter with on popular relationship counselor ‘Joro Olumofin” page.

2. SLAY MAMA WILL BUY A REGULAR TICKET AND EVENTUALLY END UP IN THE VIP SECTION
This is the story of a popular Snapchat celeb and makeup artist Annie with the Instagram handle @snrannez

Annie got a regular ticket to the Merrybet celebrity-fan challenge – 2016 hosted by Kibati Bankole who recently had a feud with controversial “Daddy Freeze” of cool FM.

So, back to @snrannez – Annie came in with her friend with a regular ticket and suddenly catch a glimpse of a friend of hers’ in the VIP section who is already seated. Annie walked up to the table, with the friend being a real G seeing his friend standing while talking to him requested that persons take turns in adjusting their seats so that Aunty Annie could bring in her seat and join the clique.

Aunty was swift to grab a chair that was strategically placed to join the team while her friend had to also find a way to share the same seat with her. Aunty

Aunty with joy unspeakable started munching the small chops placed on the table and I guess you’ll know how the story will end eventually.

Yes! You’re correct.

3. SLAY MAMA WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE WHEN THINGS ARE “ROSY”
Trust me, slay mama will be there for you ONLY when things are sweet and will show you all love more than your mother’s.

But when the tide should turn, look back and they are like “FLASH” in Marvel comic series – GONE!

Search No More! Slay mama is gone onto the next one.

4. SLAY MAMA IS UNDETECTABLE
Slay Mama come on strong, hot and heavy. Her seductive ways could weaken some of the strongest Players.

Falling into her traps, you’ll bypass your better judgment and fall hard.

You believe that she is the one; you believe that this is a great relationship in the making. But the truth is that you were just a lay, just a sexual encounter to help her past the man who recently broke her heart.

Slay Mama is well aware of how great you are, Player in training.

Over the course of your relationship, you’ll gradually find that you can do nothing right. You’re either too early or too late. You’re either not ready on time or not giving her time to get ready. See the signs as she shifts from being the comely hotness to the reluctant mute over some important conversations.

This change has nothing to do with you. It is the life cycle of the Slay Mama.

She has had you and is now done.

Once you begin to sense this resistance, with dignity and finesse, bid farewell and remove yourself from the situation.

5. SLAY MAMA IS A PSYCHO
Slay Mama includes the girl who calls, texts or comment on your Instagram page 10 times a day.

She wants to know your every move and asks how you’ve been when she just spoke to you an hour ago.

If there is any woman to avoid at all costs, the Slay Mama is the one.

She will insert herself into your life and shake all aspects of your existence.

Remember, though, that sex with a Slay
Mama may be amazing, but at some point, you’ll end up in front of the police.

If you fail to look at her from all aspects, you’ll end up with a bothersome, insecure and potentially vicious woman who will show no signs of going away. As Jide would have it, she will “DIE ON THE LINE“.

She will deny her obvious issues despite their growing intensity.

Finally Friend, do your best to avoid a “Slay Mama"

http://vergehub.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-avoid-slay-mama/
https://www.nairaland.com/3839451/5-reasons-why-should-avoid

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by crazyABO(m): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Is she not a slay mama?
what are the criteria for knowing a slay mama

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2017
When her marriage is in shambles. Well she cannot come and go and kill herself.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by veekid(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Awesome
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Wisdombankxz: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Who slaying epp ?

Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Meanwhile
I have 10.4k and 5.6k active instagram pages for sale .

Call or whatsapp = 08084334575
For Biz..
Scammers plz. Stay off

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Is she a footballer?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by omoadeleye(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Kis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by sukkot: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2017
arabinrin yi we haf seen you without makeup. go and siddon

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2017
In other news

1.It rained today

2.I ate breakfast and went to church.

3. I saw some bats last week.

4. The sky is blue.

5.The Earth still goes round the sun

6. The chickens on my street are looking after their chicks well.

7. Zuma rock has not moved.

8.The cat in my neighborhood is still the prime suspect in the death of some chicks.

9. Birds still fly.

10. Life goes on.

11.Seun must marry this year

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Oxytocin(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Seriously..??
Slay Queen actress?? grin grin
it concerns me naught....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by LyfeJennings(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Olosho queen

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by NwaAmaikpe: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Women And vanity

Be like Nnamdi KANU and Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by siie: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Yh.. We knw this is wat u gud at.. So slay away angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by 0b100100111: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Another "MAGA" has started picking-up the bills

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by DonHummer(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2017
omoadeleye:
Kis
#spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Jabioro: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Anytime I have oppuntunity to get hold of this slay queen is only God and some respectable nairaland fit separate the kind bed fight ...she think say we no get slay king

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
veeluv2011:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

And you are telling lies, and you know it.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour today.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Tman66(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy she never any thing.., part two dey come grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by AmuDimpka: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2017
No sign of remorse
No sign of contrite
No sign of shame
No
sign of worried

At the end if the day....You are a divorcee. This is exactly what might have lead to the poor man booting you out

I don't blame him anyway

You are always in the news can't you emulate Genevieve or Rita Dominic or omoni oboli or even mercy Johnson

They are richer than you, finer than you , more edu aged than you

You just act local Yoruba movies....Who watches that

Ntchewwww

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by gozie112(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin agbe my crush
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by pyyxxaro: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Old Hen

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by FitnessDoctor: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2017

OrestesDante:
When her marriage is in shambles. Well she cannot come and go and kill herself.

Is this how you were taught to speak English? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ceec Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Pictures / Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics / 'I Am A Beautiful Nigerian Woman' - Iyabo Ojo Dazzles In Green Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.