Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? (2718 Views)

What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? / BREAKING: Ruga Settlement Is For Nigerians Benefit - Buhari / How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
I challenge any nairaland who believe in this country to please list out what Nigerians benefit as a citizen apart from hardship .
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by melodyogonna(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Those people who defend d failed republic will jst peep and leave grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by divinehand2003(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Humiliations upon humiliations having to spend our lives in a Zoo of a country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Fremancipation: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Op you just opened what I call "peep and run" thread. Don't worry you will understand what I mean soon.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
This question is for the zombies grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Ra88: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
I laugh at those people who still think Nigeria will be great one day. They're ignorant.

Nigeria can NEVER be great. With the way the country is structured, nothing good will come out of it, nothing.

* Just like a beautiful house built on weak foundation, one day the house will fall. My believe is until the country is disintegrated we will be running in circle without making any meaningful headway. The people in government are selfish, clueless, evil and wicked. The are not ready to make a bold step and restructure the country.

We might pretend all we want, if we fail to be bold enough to tell each the truth now, no matter how we try to sugar coat it, one day everything will come crashing down on us. We are so scared of the truth in this country. Majority of Nigerians know where the problem is coming from, but we are not ready to tackle it, the next generation will come, another will come and go, Nigeria will remain in one place.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by lilmaydee(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2017
If u ask me, na who I go ask? Op the matter wey u dey see so e tey wey e start. No b me go talk am, e heavy for mouth. If u ask me, d matter for ground e, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Litmus: 2:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Some will benefit from what people like you put into the country. As for me, I benefit a lot from that which my father put into Nigeria. Apart from this larges, I enjoy the good roads and moan about the bad ones. I've enjoyed staying at hotels, good and bad ones. I've enjoyed better parties in Nigeria than UK. I've enjoyed laughter with loved ones and enjoyed the spirit and good nature of Nigerians around me. I enjoy Nigerian foods better than the English ones. I enjoy the festivals in Nigeria. I recorn I've benefited from being Nigerian more than another African nation becuse, unlike some of you, I've met respect wherever I've been abroad. People take notice or get tence but I have never ever been disrespected. As a Nigerian, although thank God I've never been in such a situation, if stranded in say Libya or some countries, in strife situation, I would be more likely to expect evacuation from Nigeria than if I was a national of many African nations. As a Nigerian, I've benefited from having acsess and ownership to large lands, more than is possible in England. There are banks, not as good as in UK, but banks nonetheless. I enjoy the electricity when it comes and moan when it goes. Believe it or not, police have saved us from armed robbery. I've received treatment from Nigerian hospital. And, believe it or not, vets have treated dogs we've had in Nigeria. Nigeria has given me pride as a black person, something I lacked, growing up in the UK, because of the rich cultures, the richest in Africa. And because of the wisdom of many of the cultures, I can hold my own against any cultures outside Africa. NO Indian, Chinese, European can shame me by boasting about having a cultural heritage, because I have one too. I have benefited from Nigeria education. I enjoyed far more freedom in Nigeria than anywhere else I've lived abroad or visited. I can go on and on but right now, I'm listening to news on terrorism at London Bridge.

Btw

I would love Nigeria even if a barren dirtland because Nigeria is my Country.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by bantudra: 4:17am On Jun 04, 2017
only an ipobian would ask such a question...

are you finish kneelin and begging trump to give you biafra...??
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 4:48am On Jun 04, 2017
bantudra:
only an ipobian would ask such a question...

are you finish kneelin and begging trump to give you biafra...??

Shut the f.uk off .that was a harmless question anyone can answer without going tribal about it .

I think it's time seun review the registration process on nairaland becAuse it is beyond doubt that some robot like you are on nairaland programme to write afonja ,iPob or fulani herdsmen on every thread .

11 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 4:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Litmus:
Some will benefit from what people like you put into the country. As for me, I benefit a lot from that which my father put into Nigeria. Apart from this larges, I enjoy the good roads and moan about the bad ones. I've enjoyed staying at hotels, good and bad ones. I've enjoyed better parties in Nigeria than UK. I've enjoyed laughter with loved ones and enjoyed the spirit and good nature of Nigerians around me. I enjoy Nigerian foods better than the English ones. I enjoy the festivals in Nigeria. I recorn I've benefited from being Nigerian more than another African nation becuse, unlike some of you, I've met respect wherever I've been abroad. People take notice or get tence but I have never ever been disrespected. As a Nigerian, although thank God I've never been in such a situation, if stranded in say Libya or some countries, in strife situation, I would be more likely to expect evacuation from Nigeria than if I was a national of many African nations. As a Nigerian, I've benefited from having acsess and ownership to large lands, more than is possible in England. There are banks, not as good as in UK, but banks nonetheless. I enjoy the electricity when it comes and moan when it goes. Believe it or not, police have saved us from armed robbery. I've received treatment from Nigerian hospital. And, believe it or not, vets have treated dogs we've had in Nigeria. Nigeria has given me pride as a black person, something I lacked, growing up in the UK, because of the rich cultures, the richest in Africa. And because of the wisdom of many of the cultures, I can hold my own against any cultures outside Africa. NO Indian, Chinese, European can shame me by boasting about having a cultural heritage, because I have one too. I have benefited from Nigeria education. I enjoyed far more freedom in Nigeria than anywhere else I've lived abroad or visited. I can go on and on but right now, I'm listening to news on terrorism at London Bridge.

Btw

Hello sir .nigeria has failed every litmus test one could think about .if we would face ourselves with reality most of your point will be flawed . Nigeria leaders has help us secured the tittle of the most corrupt people in the world and of course we the citizen are helping to protect that tittle back to back .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by DocHMD: 5:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Litmus:

Btw

So you can not enjoy your cultural heritage and other crap you wrote up there in oduduwa republic?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by KINGwax007(m): 5:15am On Jun 04, 2017
U don't get deported
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by DocHMD: 5:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Loop1:

Hello sir .nigeria has failed every litmus test one could think about .if we would face ourselves with reality most of your point will be flawed . Nigeria leaders has help us secured the tittle of the most corrupt people in the world and of course we the citizen are helping to protect that tittle back to back .

He will tell you to unite with him and help 'move nigeria forward' like they've bern doing since 49 years ago. One nigerianists are the most deluded lots. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Make dem give this people their biafra make we hear word abeg! undecided
No reasonable thread again. Biafra this, afonja that. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by bantudra: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Loop1:

Shut the f.uk off .that was a harmless question anyone can answer without going tribal about it .

I think it's time seun review the registration process on nairaland becAuse it is beyond doubt that some robot like you are on nairaland programme to write afonja ,iPob or fulani herdsmen on every thread .

i know what you ipobians like...you like victims that you can abuse day and night and the victim keeps quiet....

you ipobians are just bullies,we know una type from school days....

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by bantudra: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
Make dem give this people their biafra make we hear word abeg! undecided
No reasonable thread again. Biafra this, afonja that. embarassed

everything na biafra.....every second or third thread na biafra...unbelievable....

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Nothing ooo.

Only say dem born me for hia
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by moblix: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Unemployment
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by mars123(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Very silly question to ask. You lack understanding of the idea of nationhood. The correct question to ask is what has Nigeria benefited from you? and when you ask this particular question you find answers as to why Nigeria is a ''zoo'' as you people call it these days.

You lots expect Nigeria to give you a lot of love, care, respect? With all your animalistic tendencies? If most of you travel abroad and don't up your human behaviour na deportation straight. So stop playing victim with senseless questions. Nigeria is just the victim of having so much low mental class citizens.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by juman(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2017
moblix:
Unemployment

Plus no light, no drinking water, no good hospitals, no good roads, and senseless leadership.
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by SHAKABOOM: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2017
Zombies go soon show.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2017
mars123:
Very silly question to ask. You lack understanding of the idea of nationhood. The correct question to ask is what has Nigeria benefited from you? and when you ask this particular question you find answers as to why Nigeria is a ''zoo'' as you people call it these days.

You lots expect Nigeria to give you a lot of love, care, respect? With all your animalistic tendencies? If most of you travel abroad and don't up your human behaviour na deportation straight. So stop playing victim with senseless questions. Nigeria is just the victim of having so much low mental class citizens.

Did you just drop from the sky to become the animal you called yourself ? . Who make you the animal you are right now ? Nigeria right .

Every thing is so bleeped up in nigeria . You are too primitive to know there is nothing working in nigeria .

Let us think about it . I have always love to research on anything technology but did nigeria create the enabling environment to do that ? No .I have got no fund to embark on my research .now tell me how I am suppose to add to nigeria when the whole system is so bleeped up .

If you can not stick to the question by listing out what Nigerians benefit as a citizen just shut the Bleep up and visit the next available thread .

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
bantudra:

i know what you ipobians like...you like victims that you can abuse day and night and the victim keeps quiet....

you ipobians are just bullies,we know una type from school days....

A robot will always act like one .cant you hold a reasonable conversation with out mentioning ipob ,afonja . Who programme you this way .
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by mars123(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Loop1:

Did you just drop from the sky to become the animal you called yourself ? . Who make you the animal you are right now ? Nigeria right .

Every thing is so bleeped up in nigeria . You are too primitive to know there is nothing working in nigeria .

Let us think about it . I have always love to research on anything technology but did nigeria create the enabling environment to do that ? No .I have got no fund to embark on my research .now tell me how I am suppose to add to nigeria when the whole system is so bleeped up .

If you can not stick to the question by listing out what Nigerians benefit as a citizen just shut the Bleep up and visit the next available thread .
are there times im proud to be Nigerian? Yes many! This 'broken' system churns out new millionaires (in dollars) every year. E neva reach your side no mean say pepper neva rest for nigguhs hustle. God dey for him children wey him like, him bless. ''Inside desert, tree dey grow''. If you have the brain power to do a quality research you should also have the brain to get funds for the research anyway!

On a personal note, I want Nigeria to change, but I don't expect my hungry a$s neighbour to be the change I seek! Salvation is personal you know!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Arda1000(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
mars123:
are there times im proud to be Nigerian? Yes many! This 'broken' system churns out new millionaires (in dollars) every year. E neva reach your side no mean say pepper neva rest for nigguhs hustle. God dey for him children wey him like, him bless. ''Inside desert, tree dey grow''. If you have the brain power to do a quality research you should also have the brain to get funds for the research anyway!

On a personal note, I want Nigeria to change, but I don't expect my hungry a$s neighbour to be the change I seek! Salvation is personal you know!

if that's the Way you see it den bro Niger no EP anybody

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
mars123:

Here is the question again . what do Nigerians benefit for being a citizen of the state ?

Is it world class schools?
Better hospital
Good roads .
Affordable house .
Enabling economy .
Stable power.
Security within and outside the country .
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Litmus: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
DocHMD:

So you can not enjoy your cultural heritage and other crap you wrote up there in oduduwa republic?

The question was about Nigeria not Oduduw- Republic or whatever. If you lack compreheison blame your lazy-ass-self not Nigeria education.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by mars123(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Loop1:

Here is the question again . what do Nigerians benefit for being a citizen of the state ?

Is it world class schools?
Better hospital
Good roads .
Affordable house .
Enabling economy .
Stable power.
Security within and outside the country .
All those things you have listed there now, is it not Nigerians that will provide it for Nigeria? Na oyinbo wan come build school for you The civilian regimes we've had na from Congo dem from come Have they too not been complaining since? You complain reach Buhari, lai mohammed or even Ben Bruce before dey enta dia go dey do wetin person no send dem

The oil, the large human resources, the fertile land, the mineral resources Nigeria has what have Nigerians used it to do? Oh you're alienating yourself from the government? If dey put you inside there wetin you wan do if no be to chop clean mouth.

All you people know is to be forming holy holy online. If I ask you what you've done for naija now, nothing! Just to vote common most qualified person, people like you go still dey use sentiments dey sell vote. ask me that silly question again.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by freshest4live: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Well l can benefit a large market of about 200 million people, a large and growing middle class as well.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by sammyj: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Corruption corruption corruption!!! grin shocked
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by baralatie(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Loop1:
I challenge any nairaland who believe in this country to please list out what Nigerians benefit as a citizen apart from hardship .
you should ask the owner of nairaland if he has benefitted anything from Nigeria.
then all the traders at alaba and those in Hollywood,banks,insurance,education, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) / I Will Not Submits The Arms And Ammunition Recovered From Boko Haram To Nigeria / Dumped Corpses Of Executed #endsars Protesters Discovered In Enugu (SAD )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.