Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... (2282 Views)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by IamJames: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Seems "they" want this thread to die a natural death but I must resurrect it
Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Notice how the Niger Delta e-warriors have deserted the thread because they have no points to argue with. Tufia! It's better this people should just get sense on time.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by pazienza(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Well written, Thanks Op.

But for now, I think we first work for a homogenous Igbo Biafra, when we get it, friendly neighbouring groups in the old East that wish to join us would be gladly accepted after a referendum and well discussed terms and conditions of union by all parties involved.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by Gracebae(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2017
SlayerForever:
Great write up. There's a reason why militancy isn't rife in the AkwaCross: bcause they're different from the rest.

you are right,we don't believe in militancy because our people are productively engaged just like the igbos.
Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by Gracebae(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Curlieweed:

E be like say you get one Igbo BF. grin.

This kind support for NL cannot be ordinary.

Anyway, I have Annang family members but every man for himself. I'm sick and tired of multiethnic nations.

Good fences make good neighbors. Abeg.

lol...ibibio man or nothing. Our men are the most caring men..
Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by Gracebae(f): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2017
koropotopoto:
gracebae will you marry me?

what is the meaning of koropotopoto?
Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by Gracebae(f): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Xway:
Ur so pretty dear

*blushing*. you cute too.
Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by Curlieweed: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gracebae:

lol...ibibio man or nothing. Our men are the most caring men..

Actually, my sister is married to an Ibibio guy. I should ask her.

Anyway, men from everywhere are usually caring but na you women dey spoil some guys
Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tonyebarcanista
Bolustic
Seunmsg
Ipobexposed
Dropshot
Blue3k
Come and read o, this thread will not die.
Re: Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... by Blue3k(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Read it thought it was interesting. Some of the questions don't matter like what the flag will look like and the capitals location. Republics aren't based on ethnicity but principles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: US Probe Report Declares Northern Nigeria Unsafe for Igbos & Christians / Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? / Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.