Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58822 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Junior66(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I am more interested in the part that says they are of 'Mediterranean origin'. This term is way too broad for my liking. Can they narrow it down a little? The Mediterranean region is very vast. So where in that region 'are they really from? Are the from the West,East,North or South Mediterranean? For instance,the Manchester bomber was of Libyan descent. That puts his origin in the south Mediterranean. I am usually interested in stuffs like these cos they help me establish a sort of pattern. I eagerly await what the investigators will come up with as far as this is concerned.
Meditarranean means Muslim countries, not withstanding the cardinal point.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Onliie:
if Islam is really from God, he should have foreseen that Muhammad belligerent utterances will lead to a global problem like this in the future.

From your comment, Abraham isn't from God. So therefore , Judaism and Christianity arent from God either.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2017
ednut1:
When u keep over throwing govts and allowing terror to grow, when u keep sending drones to kill innocent pple wetin u expect. Isis is holding sway in places like syria, libya, iraq, Afghanistan etc. All thanks to d usa nd its allies. Fuked up world mehn. Fuk d terrorist, fuk d war mongers too. RIP to d dead and wounded
And quick recovery to the wounded.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by latsy: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2017
ednut1:
i am not s Muslim. Shebi na oyinbo dey train and arm those terrorists in Middle East na. Dem don buy market

How about Nigerian book haram are the victims also to blame ?
Note that terrorists don't need training to run over people with cars
and stab people. Anyone with a hand can do that.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by jessedaflow: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2017
Desyner:
Jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' kill seven in knife frenzy at 'FIVE' locations in the capital: Hunt for men with 12in blades who began the rampage by mowing down revellers on London Bridge

- The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', reportedly drove the van at 50mph across the bridge
- One horrified woman said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut at London Bridge
- The gang had metal canisters strapped to their chests and two were reportedly shot dead by armed police
- They also tried to storm into pub in nearby Borough Market, where a man was reportedly stabbed five times
- Also unconfirmed reports of gunfire on Southwark Street amid the 'utter chaos' of attack on Saturday night
- A bomb squad has attended and boats are searching the Thames amid reports people were pushed in water

Five jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' have reportedly killed seven people after mowing down up to 20 with a white van on London Bridge and stabbing revellers with 12-inch hunting knives.
The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', drove the van at 50mph across the bridge, then jumped out and began 'randomly stabbing people' along Borough High Street in central London at 10pm on Saturday.

Seven people are feared dead after three men with 12-inch hunting knives reportedly stabbed revellers after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van on London Bridge

A wounded victim was wheeled out on stretcher in Monument - where 50 police stormed the station with police dogs

A man in a black tracksuit believed to be a suspect was pictured being detained by police

Police detained a man believed to be connected to bombing

Revellers at the busy nightspot were pictured with their hands behind their heads as they were evacuated from the scene

Source

all terrorist re muslims and still all muslim re terrorist inclined # abnormal,n normadic beings in 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2017
Origin:

Sentiments!!!!!. How will this bring people closer to God. How will stabing people randomly be a fight for God ( do you know ANYBODY could be stabbed).

This people are fighting for something just because they may be Muslims does not mean they fight for God. Because not every Christian that kills, robs or maims is doing it for God.

So people who have sense should THINK.

Ted Bundy, Hitler, the Unabomber etc are all Christians who murdered hundreds of people. Do you think they did it for God and did it stop them from praying to God.

So they were praying to allah when maiming people right? Imam should begin to condemn killings for allah in strong term. Thats the only solution if muslims like you are seriously against the act.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

That's where the equation fails. What's the motive? In Nigeria, the mercenaries claimed they want to establish an Islamic nation, do they want to establish same in UK?

The fact is these people are just criminals who hide under Islam to perpetrate atrocities. Thank God the wise UK people chase those criminals and not the entire community they claimed to belong.

Moderate Muslims are the most dangerous Muslims, any community harbouring muslims either moderate or radical is on the verge of extinction ...We know you moderate muslims work hand in hand with the radical to perpetrate your Jihad ..Muslim clearly have no place in Modern civilization because the obey only the Sharia law which they belive is superior to civil secular constitutions

3 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by latsy: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2017
shadeyinka:

You just successfully justified terror.

Your solution:
Let US and NATO withdraw and we Muslims shall stop killing and bombing for Allah. Smh!

You made a mistake, I quoted someone who justified the attacks.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2017
shadeyinka:

A Man you said!?

So, your conclusion is that 90% of the jihadists are Christians in disguise!

Islam is teaching murder in the name of Allah. How will the Al-Mahdi be urshered into this world; tell me how?

I talked about a christian who committed an evil disgusing as another but as usual, u couldn't even sanction him. I guess you have forgotten about the pastor that wanted to blow up his Church in Nigeria. Ohh he is a saint to you as well.

How will the globalism be urshered into this world? Tell me how?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by happney65: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
He used himself as bait to avenged

To avenge what?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2017
blueseacats:
He who fetched ant infested wood should be ready to dine with lizard.

Trump is right.
I blame Tony Blair and David Cameron.... Freedom of movement, No segregation, Freedom of this and that. The truth they never cared to know: These people are sick animals nd do not deserve human treatment - but quarantine. Now d once peaceful UK is fast becoming a hot zone of terrorist muslims.... God bless Donald Trump. America first, Americans first......

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2017
happney65:

Don't be brainless. You can't just quote few lines in Quran and feeling on top of the world ridiculing yourself. There are loads of passages in the Bible that says exactly the same thing
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Junior66(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2017
oyienootieno:

Noo you shut your dirty mouth up. Why are they never tried openly? Because they are hiding the truth. Many of them are condemned criminals paid to dent Islam.
You are an extremist, no apologies.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.

Because they are acting on the instructions from the Qur'an
which is
."Kill all infidels amongst you"

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by gidjah(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.
wake up from your slumber slumber my dr brother, the kind of tutorials /teachings you guys get from Islamic scholars and clerics at the various mosques and tafsir speaks out at the end of d day.I am from d north too, it is something common, the brain washing, the hate even from child hood , bad indoctrination causes this kind of reactions from your fellow islamic brothers. most of this guys calling upon Allah n slicing throats are brain washed Muslims radicalized for evil, we must face D truth and talk to our selves (particularly your brothers up north),

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Moderate Muslims are the most dangerous Muslims, any community harbouring muslims either moderate or radical is on the verge of extinction ...We know you moderate muslims work hand in hand with the radical to perpetrate your Jihad ..Muslim clearly have no place in Modern civilization because the obey only the Sharia law which they belive is superior to civil secular constitutions

Ok Sir , kuku kill us na.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The name of Allah has always been called where blood is being spilled...please can you give me a single verse I the Muslim hoyle book that preaches peace or fogiveness

Pick up a Quran and find that yourself or better still use the internet.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Ikemefuna44: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Islam is like a threatened religion, fearing extinction. They worshiped a god that encourages the extermination of other religions. Any Muslim that converts to another religion, for example, Christianity, is to be killed according to the Islamic Quran and Hadith.
Even moderate Muslims approve of the wanton killing of Christians and terrorism. Take the Boko Haram situation in Nigeria as a case study. Initially, the insurgents targeted mainly Christians and churches. During that period, the Muslims in the North as well as South approved of the killing of Christians; few were ambivalent. Only very few came out to condemn it (even the ones that condemned it did so halfheartedly- deep down inside them, they were happy with the decimation of Christianity).
Well, to their chagrin, Christians serve a living God who sometimes answers prayer in a subtle way. As the almighty God would have it, Boko Haram did a remarkable U-turn: they unexpectedly changed their ideology and started killing their fellow Muslims, and bombing mosques. That was when it dawned on them that Christians serve the true God that abhors violence and Allah is a FAKE god who relish the blood of the innocent.

5 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2017
The fastest growing violent religion at work. angry
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by NotComplaining: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
The term and condition apply to Muslims evangelical missions I can not understand.. how on earth will you spread your religion on violence, maim, killing and hatred in the name of Allah.. is Allah the same with true God?

Islam does not beg for fellowship, Islam demands dominance; even if the Muslims are few in number.

The West believes Islam, like communism, can be bombed or sanctioned out of existence. But Islam is from God and what is Gods' is everlasting and superior.

Islam will soon win irrespective of how much propaganda is pumped out of the West, soon they (westerner) will be exhausted and capitulate.

Islam will prevail and will dominate. That is a promise from God.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Because they are acting on the instructions from the Qur'an
which is
."Kill all infidels amongst you"

There are instructions in the bible that also says " kill all the unbelievers amongst you" or u wanna deny that?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.

Read
Quran (2:191-193)
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Junior66(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Miles300:
If only u know the damage the westerns world has caused this folks , u just sit at home and type wat u see on tv ! Terrorist is a cancer , just imagine a child who lost all his family wat do u expect of him wen his grown ? Hate and revenge !
Why is only muslims that retaliate? Hasnt the west attacked non-muslim countries too? What is Boko haram retaliating for?

4 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by zanga420: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.
the question is do they see these people as 'innocent people' as you said? They see then as sinners, unbelievers that deserve to die because they're not taught to be tolerant. So I didn't see the defence you're making for then. This is a fundamental problem n you know where it's fundamentally wrong.

ednut1:
When u keep over throwing govts and allowing terror to grow, when u keep sending drones to kill innocent pple wetin u expect. Isis is holding sway in places like syria, libya, iraq, Afghanistan etc. All thanks to d usa nd its allies. Fuked up world mehn. Fuk d terrorist, fuk d war mongers too. RIP to d dead and wounded
I tell you. I don't know what they gain in meddling with politics of other countries time in time out. Look at Iraq, Syria, the once calm Libya. Obama n co, your judgment is with God

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2017
They say islam is a religion of peace but look at what their faithfuls are doing! Voilence everywhere. Se what boko are doing to nigerians in the north east. In the last elections, while Jonathan was preaching that his ambition was not worth the life of any fellow nigerian, Buhari was threathening fire and brinestone. There is definitely a connection between one religion, I no call any name o, and violence. That is the bitter truth. I stayed with one of them in the hostel as an undergraduate, so intelerant guy. God help us o.
Desyner:
Jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' kill seven in knife frenzy at 'FIVE' locations in the capital: Hunt for men with 12in blades who began the rampage by mowing down revellers on London Bridge

- The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', reportedly drove the van at 50mph across the bridge
- One horrified woman said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut at London Bridge
- The gang had metal canisters strapped to their chests and two were reportedly shot dead by armed police
- They also tried to storm into pub in nearby Borough Market, where a man was reportedly stabbed five times
- Also unconfirmed reports of gunfire on Southwark Street amid the 'utter chaos' of attack on Saturday night
- A bomb squad has attended and boats are searching the Thames amid reports people were pushed in water

Five jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' have reportedly killed seven people after mowing down up to 20 with a white van on London Bridge and stabbing revellers with 12-inch hunting knives.
The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', drove the van at 50mph across the bridge, then jumped out and began 'randomly stabbing people' along Borough High Street in central London at 10pm on Saturday.

Seven people are feared dead after three men with 12-inch hunting knives reportedly stabbed revellers after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van on London Bridge

A wounded victim was wheeled out on stretcher in Monument - where 50 police stormed the station with police dogs

A man in a black tracksuit believed to be a suspect was pictured being detained by police

Police detained a man believed to be connected to bombing

Revellers at the busy nightspot were pictured with their hands behind their heads as they were evacuated from the scene

Source

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

There are instructions in the bible that also says " kill all the unbelievers amongst you" or u wanna deny that?

Christains act on New testiment, the return of Jesus Christ changed everything.

Jesus never instructed us to kill unbelievers rather love them as your neighbor.

If Jesus instructed us to kill, believe me, this war wouldn't have been one sided, that's why they don't retaliate against Muslims, and Muslims terrorist fighting the Holy war are taking advantage of this.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

You may become one if you are brainwashed than this. People were heard shouting "THIS IS FOR ALLAH" and you are here telling us they might not be Muslim. Tell me, what are they? Bhudist?

Don't tell of the two Michaels, they both converted to Islam before the act. I love objective Muslims not a rigid potential ... like you.

Dont mind the hipocrite. How many christian herdsmen has he seen? We all know the religion of the herdsmen
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Setaje(f): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2017
ivolt:
I think these terrorists attack were being strategically waged to scuttle brexit.
Given that brexit will be the beginning of the end for free movement of Islamists.

Just like 9/11 to justify the invasion of Iraq. You seem to be the only sensible person here. Everything in the world is the more you look, the less you see. We shall not partake in their porn games. Unfortunately Islam is the right tool to drive fear and domination of the ordinary citizens of the world and further enrich the satanic rulers of the world.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If your assertions were to be true, the whole world would not know peace again. Every Muslim would be planning to kill, and if one Muslim should kill only one Non-Muslim in the world then who would remain?

You are just dead brainwashed dude and your crude conspiracy theory has no place in the modern world.

Lastly, take this home please, Love is better than hate.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by BishopMagic: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

If this gibberish you wrote is true, why then the terrroism birthed 15 years ago while Islam has been in existence for a thousand years

Islam had always been a terrorist organisation

Mohammed terrorised the people of Arabia to accept his demonic religion.

The history of Islam is pox marked with Terrorism
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2017
KINGwax007:
This was me: when England was playing nice and allowing Islam to grow...

don't mind the fucktards forming liberal... shebi they have been calling the conservatives racists....

the stupidity is in epic proportions... to the extent that the mayor of london is a muslim ...with pakistani roots for that matter!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.