Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement (9537 Views)

UNILAG Crisis: Academic, Non-Academic Workers Meet Over VC’s Removal / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / Alleged Fraud: FUTA Senate, ASUU Disagree Over Vc’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement by JusticeSeeker: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
@OP, except you're paid to dish out falsehood to the public, the FUDMA crisis has no bearing on religion. it's purely between the acting VC and the suspended one. our Christian brethren may support the side that's for them_ the acting VC.
Re: Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement by VIBEZBABA: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am a final year student of federal university Dut-sinma .......there is no religious division or conflict of intrest going on.....it is a battle of power between an acting VC and a suspended VC that is all
Re: Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement by Tecno66: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
rumaabk:
The pioneer VC was a Christian from benue state.
No wonder.
Re: Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement by Tecno66: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
You have introduced something new & I want to learn from you pls. I want to know the difference between a northern and a southern christian.
jamislaw:
when we talk about favouritism, nepotism and religion wise south Eastern​ are at the forefront.
They will never admit you to their university if you have Muslim name or you are a Muslim.
Come to a school like A.B.U, U.I, Unilag even Uni. Of portHarcourt they atleast follow the federal character.
Go to south East universities be it federal or state universities 98.8% of the students are from south.
They should stop crying like a baby if the same treatment is given to their people spreading all over Nigeria.
We Northerner knows the different between northern christains and southern christains.
Re: Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement by egobetatoday: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
KINGDOS:
This was the glorified Institution led by HRM Tor Tiv, Prof Ayatse to an enviable place of one of the best universities in Nigeria, but somebody appointed some people to replace the then Fed Uni VCs and today here we are for this one. I weep for Naija, square pegs in round holes everywhere

what do u expect? Buhari shared the VC posts to his kinsmen. The school is now a shadow of himself. Hausa man go school oo or e no go school ooo, na d same thing. Education no just fit them walahi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag HOD E. A. Bassey Dies Of Heart Attack / Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup / How Good Are You? Rewrite This Sentece Lets See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.