Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking (6431 Views)

See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga / Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by PapiNigga: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2017
This pregnancy shoot has people talking, with most saying it's disrespectful to the NYPD even though the policeman was not in the original shoot.

What do you think?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/see-nude-maternity-shoot-that-has-got.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I came here to be shocked...Ogbeni out with it jor even if you go borrow the picture.

OKAY, I'm beyond shocked thank you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by frenzydilz(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Very soon women will start releasing their delivery pictures and videos. You could see the baby coming out of their Kitty-Cat and everything

1 Like

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by sisisioge: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Cute! I think pregnancy is beautiful grin
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by XINZ: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Nice
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nutase: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2017
tongue
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by kristonium(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Where exactly is this world heading?

3 Likes

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by dingbang(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Mchew.. The only thing I noticed about this picture is the Ford ride being used as police car.

Please when will Nigeria reach this stage? Our polithievecians have stolen so much money

5 Likes

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2017
dingbang:
Mchew.. The only thing I noticed about this picture is the Range rover ride being used as police car.

Please when will Nigeria reach this stage? Our polithievecians have stolen so much money

That's a Ford. Explorer maybe? So indigenous. But you're right to make that the focus of attention.
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by dingbang(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

That's a Ford. Explorer maybe? So indigenous. But you're right to make that the focus of attention.
thanks for the correction.. Although the body just looked liked one of the range rover designs.. I didn't look at it very well...

2 Likes

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2017
LADIES must be treated the way they present themselves.... Period

1 Like

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
This is beautiful
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:
LADIES must be treated the way they present themselves.... Period

Chill, guy, this is art. Nobody would walk down the street like that in real life. This photo is supposed to depict the role of the police (or the man to a woman) - "protect & serve". The woman is nude because it shows vulnerability. And the pregnancy shows how urgent it is to rid the streets of crime before the new, young life is brought into the world.

4 Likes

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Partnerbiz(f): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Nawao.
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Olibboy: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Somebody call d police o
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by badassProdigy(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2017
why won't the policeman obliged to join the photoshoot, wen he is not blind
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Padiga: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2017
People going about in the streets, snapping naked.

Pregnant, calling a police officer who's not your husband to join in your nude pics.

A lousy fellow claiming this is the greatest maternity shoot, he has ever seen.

Another lousy fellow trying to use inept analogies to explain/defend the maternity shoot.

Crazy.

1 Like

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by seunlly(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2017
warridis
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Evablizin(f): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Endtime maternity shoot
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Chill, guy, this is art. Nobody would walk down the street like that in real life. This photo is supposed to depict the role of the police (or the man to a woman) - "protect & serve". The woman is nude because it shows vulnerability. And the pregnancy shows how urgent it is to rid the streets of crime before the new, young life is brought into the world.

3 Likes

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=57179911][/quote]

Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
seen
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by d33types: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Will you gerarahere?
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
d33types:

Will you gerarahere?

Who let this thing off its leash? Abeg, come carry your property.
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Jfrankination(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

That's how u see it not me
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by crackhouse(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Guys don't be deceived. This may be a photo editing. They were not actually on the street.
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:

That's how u see it not me

True. I'm an artist after all.
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by KelvinCX(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tell her to put her hands down
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by jashar(f): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
frenzydilz:
Very soon women will start releasing their delivery pictures and videos. You could see the baby coming out of their Kitty-Cat and everything

It's happened. Check youtube. undecided
Re: See The Nude Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking by Onliie(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
These days Girls are just looking for various excuse to walk around naked

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS / Deleted / I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.