Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha (23973 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / President Buhari Is Celebrating Eid El-kabir In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by zaynf: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2017
They are unhappy he is returning soon.... You go to hell if you have any problem with that.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by miraclea: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Some of the wonders about the situation we found ourselves is no Nigerian is expected to know the status of our president sickness but trust Nigerians they always know more than what you think however we pray he get well quick and fulfill his campaign change promises because time is running out invariably only few Nigerian have the capacity to think beyond the borders of his religion and tribe otherwise nothing is wrong with resignation if unable to continue in office something is wrong with us God help nigeria
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Splashme: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He should remain in London, there is nothing for him to do here.
Most Nigerians have come to realize that the old man does not add any value to the polity
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by sonogo(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Backwards people, so he's coming back just
To celebrate eid-el-kabir with his fellow
Jihadist? National issue is not his
Problem sef. Since bubu start living in
London terrorist don increase for there.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by jimb(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:
I can't wait, I miss you so much my able President. God bless you so much with good health and Long life.

ur fada
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
is this husband and wife or man and the woman in the other room...very romantic pose

The picture is not even a recent picture!

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by paramakina202: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2017
To come back to be appearing in mosque every friday and disappear until next friday?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by dokJ: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2017
oooooo....buhari again! y is he coming back...y can't he obey his doctors order n remain 4reva in London.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Jflex07(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

For every sane thinking Nigeria, we knew the ineffectual thing that crashed the economy, Nigeria was sitting on a time bomb all these years, but wailers and corrupt souls like you will never know that!
Shut up!
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by gaskiyamagana: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He should remain in London, there is nothing for him to do here.
Most Nigerians have come to realize that the old man does not add any value to the polity
Yes, he has nothing to contribute to the polity , politicians and people of corrupt Soul, mind and body.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by bams2999(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Safe return Mr President
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Yes, he has nothing to contribute to the polity , politicians and people of corrupt Soul, mind and body.

Buhari himself is a corrupt man, and if you were honest with yourself you would know it.
Examine all the inconsistencies in his words and actions and find out the depth of his corruption for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by gaskiyamagana: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please shut it.

If your sense was 'correct' would you still be supporting an old, sick, bigoted, semi illiterate?

A man who crashed the economy, destroyed the naira, bungled the fight against corruption, has no knowledge of current affairs and thinks West Germany still exists?
A supporter and patron of Fulani mauraders , miraculous conjuror of the captured Chibok girls, a dedicated practitioner of nepotism and apostle of mediocrity ?

The man has burdened the whole nation with his sickness; an ailment for which treatment the country foots the bill , and yet he has failed to tell us what exactly is wrong with him.

There is zero to show for two years in office and you're so dumb as to continue shouting 'Sai Buhari'
Thank you mouth piece of Association of Corrupt Nigerians.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by jidamsel43(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2017
factsandfigures:
How do we get to this situation? I pray for PMB to get well and return to Nigeria alive. But must he be president? Why can't he resign and take care of his health? Nigeria is in a state of suspended animation because of PMB's health challenges. If he is patriotic, he should resign and save us this confusions.
will his resignation effect any changes in Nigeria? Osinbajo is the acting president now with full power of coordinating the affair of government and if Buhari resigns, he will retain the office. I believe we should pray that he gets quick recovery as fellow human being and join Osinbajo to make Nigeria great

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Buhari himself is a corrupt man, and if you were honest with yourself you would know it.
Examine all the inconsistencies in his words and actions and find out the depth of his corruption for yourself.

Which corruption is greater than the Chibok girls "release" ? Or 3 billion allocated for Aso clinic ? Or appointing more than his states quota into the SSS and civil service ? Or lying about his certificate ? Or branding his citizens as the "3 percent" ? Or his wife living large without any known source of income ? Or his two grown children refusing to go for National Service after graduation ?

Buhari's hypocrisy can fill a book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by gaskiyamagana: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

May be you just come back to the country from South Africa, and in dire need of Nigeria history from 2011 to 2015.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari has said that his husband will soon return home to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir in Maitaiama Mosue, Abuja.

Recall that Hajiya Aisha left for London about five days ago, to be with the President.

She gave the update on the President’s health in a message to the 23rd Annual Ramadan Lecture of Ansar-ud-deen Society of Nigeria (ADS) held in Abuja.

The First Lady, who left for London about five days ago, was represented at the lecture by her Senior Special Assistant on Administration, Dr. Hajo Sani.

“My husband is recovering very fast. And very soon, he will return to the country to resume his official duties,” she said.

“I thank Nigerians for their prayers for my husband. Please, do not relent in your prayers.”

The message sparked shouts of Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!(God is great) by the Muslim faithful.

She added:”The President will be back very soon.”

She said she was “hopeful of observing this year’s Eid-el-Kabir festival at the ADS Mosque in Maitama as she had been doing even before getting into office.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/buhari-to-return-soon-to-celebrate-eid.html

his husband! shocked
Harbdulrasaq:
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari has said that his husband will soon return home to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir in Maitaiama Mosue, Abuja.

Recall that Hajiya Aisha left for London about five days ago, to be with the President.

She gave the update on the President’s health in a message to the 23rd Annual Ramadan Lecture of Ansar-ud-deen Society of Nigeria (ADS) held in Abuja.

The First Lady, who left for London about five days ago, was represented at the lecture by her Senior Special Assistant on Administration, Dr. Hajo Sani.

“My husband is recovering very fast. And very soon, he will return to the country to resume his official duties,” she said.

“I thank Nigerians for their prayers for my husband. Please, do not relent in your prayers.”

The message sparked shouts of Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!(God is great) by the Muslim faithful.

She added:”The President will be back very soon.”

She said she was “hopeful of observing this year’s Eid-el-Kabir festival at the ADS Mosque in Maitama as she had been doing even before getting into office.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/buhari-to-return-soon-to-celebrate-eid.html

his husband!

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Which corruption is greater than the Chibok girls "release" or 3 billion allocated for Aso clinic or appointing more than his states quota into the SSS and civil service or lying about his certificate or branding his citizens as the "3 percent", or his wife living large without any known source of income, or his two grown children refusing to go for National Service after graduation ?

Buhari's hypocrisy can fill a book.
Apc supporters are too blind to see the true state of the nation!.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Edum13656: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:
I can't wait, I miss you so much my able President. God bless you so much with good health and Long life.

amebo... the same reason ur ancestor was rejected in heaven and thrown down.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Edum13656: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

You are expecting a Magician to come perform magic in 2 years of the nation the corrupt souls have plundered in 16 years, especially the last 6 years before PMB came in?
Then you must be very delusional.
I believe in my President.
For him bringing back the Chibok girls is a 'miraculous conjure' to you?
You sound so pathetic.
Stealing is no longer corruption, so I feel your pain!!
it seems Liar Mohammed has disguised as Modelmike7 on NL.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Edum13656: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

I like that 'meme' , the kid looks exactly like me when I was younger, i grew up watching that Programme, Mr Terror, kindly remind me the name of the sitcom, if you ever watched it anyways, and didn't start watching sitcoms in the days of Super story!!

I know am but I no go tell u, call Oga Bubu to tell u.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

happy Sunday nkapi !!
what's nkapi ? grin grin
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Edum13656: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

I like that 'meme' , the kid looks exactly like me when I was younger, i grew up watching that Programme, Mr Terror, kindly remind me the name of the sitcom, if you ever watched it anyways, and didn't start watching sitcoms in the days of Super story!!

I know am but I no go tell u.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Edum13656: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Any Igbo that claim to be Buharist, is that one Igbo?
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by ensamy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
All this while Buhari dey sick, who dey knack this fine sweet and beautiful Aisha.

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Firgemachar: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

For every sane thinking Nigeria, we knew the ineffectual thing that crashed the economy, Nigeria was sitting on a time bomb all these years, but wailers and corrupt souls like you will never know that!

Stop sounding like a morronn!

PMB left the country to run on autopilot for the first 6 months of his administration.

All that time the economy managed to hold itself together until it began to crash in earnest in early 2016.

Yet you blame the past administration,

Are you maddd

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Firgemachar: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Eid el Kabir is still far away.
There is Eid el Fitr ahead.
God will help Osinbajo do irreversible wonders before he returns.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by plaetton: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Splashme:
It's getting very disgusting
Let him remain there

We have donated him to UK
The man is not adding any value to our country

Besides, the VP is doing better than him
I second that motion.

Btw, so Aisha can wear trousers in the UK and not in Nigeria ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by plaetton: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Firgemachar:

Stop sounding like a morronn!

PMB left the country to run on autopilot for the first 6 months of his administration.

All that time the economy managed to hold itself together until it began to crash in earnest in early 2016.

Yet you blame the past administration,

Are you maddd
Don't mind the slowpoke.
They have forgotten so fast how Buhari left governance unattended for six months, ignorantly thinking that an economy vis similar leaving cows unattended in a grazing field.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Bobby808: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

We rather donate your brain to the TRASH CAN!!
To donate simply means Buhari still have some values. He should have used the word 'free'. Meaning we have freely given out Buhari without any charges. He is just an empty can without an inch significance to us. Take him, use him for anything una like you the UK people.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Bobby808: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

You are expecting a Magician to come perform magic in 2 years of the nation the corrupt souls have plundered in 16 years, especially the last 6 years before PMB came in?
Then you must be very delusional.
I believe in my President.
For him bringing back the Chibok girls is a 'miraculous conjure' to you?
You sound so pathetic.
Stealing is no longer corruption, so I feel your pain!!
who is this outdated and out of fashion person?
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Bobby808: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:
No one is telling you or 'everyone' to like the President. So stop talking out of point here, if you wish him well or not, God is with him.
All enemies of Nigeria must die a painful death, enemies that is!
very elemrntary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians / NPA Terminates Intels Pilotage Contract Over Failure To Remit $145.84m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.