Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? (19673 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Why Is Igbo Songs More Popular In Churches Than Any Other Tribes In Nigeria. / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Welcomme: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2017
I have not been to church this year, so I decided to go to my parents church today. I saw same thing. The number of females is times 3 the number of males.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Chukazu: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2017
undecided women have a "heart of flesh".. Men have a" heart of stone"
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Talibanis: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:
Just so curious.

I have never seen any church where we have more men in attendance.

Why is it that we have more ladies in churches than men?

Is it that men don't know how to serve God?

Are ladies more spiritual?

What's wrong with our male folk?

Has anyone noticed this too?

Please, I need answers. Thanks.

Go and ask ur pastor! angry
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by loverboy35: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2017
many of them have different reasons.However,many need deliverance from their spiritual husband, some for going sake others are Christian fanatics

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by crackhouse(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Because women are more in number than men. That's why as can marry 10 wives
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Welcomme:
I have not been to church this year, so I decided to go to my parents church today. I saw same thing. The number of females is times 3 the number of males.
Yes oh, it's a general thing in 99% of the churches globally
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Chukazu:
undecided women have a "heart of flesh".. Men have a" heart of stone"

Hmm, that is serious
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by bigsmoke2(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Cuz women like to be lied to and decived

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Cuz women like to be lied to and decived
Don't you think women are more closer to God than men?
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:
Just so curious.

LADIES may think by attending church programs they are ahead.
Most attend because of ..
1) SHOWBIZ ...new cloths/shoes.
2) HUSBAND hunting.
3) TO wade off spiritual attacks to the families
4) just to be heard loudly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
There is this thought the God is masculine.... I.e that was why man was made first. It is only natural for a woman to be attracted to a perceived male person. Even the names angel bear, you see some to be male names i.e Gabriel, Michael e.t.c.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:

LADIES may think by attending church programs they are ahead spiritually....but this is not so because...
The true TEST manifests when both genders are faced with TEMPTATIONS....

A lady who just engaged as an usher in a church comfortable goes back to her boyfriend's house and passes the night.
Some even pass the night somewhere with the pastors.
Most are gullible.....
Most are persuaded to fall under anointing, while others speak in tongues because they spotted someone act like that..
They attend church just like the way they attend wedding ceremonies..
So don't expect ladies to have that spiritual steadfastness.

A Man who hasn't Been to a church service for a very long time is still spiritually ahead.
It's a natural gift.
These allegations are STRONG oh

As a guy if you truly love the LORD won't you want to be in his presence(in church) at all times?
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
They are looking for who to rape. Happy new week
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2017
majekdom2:
There is this thought the God is masculine.... I.e that was why man was made first. It is only natural for a woman to be attracted to a perceived male person. Even the names angel bear, you see some to be male names i.e Gabriel, Michael e.t.c.
Hmm... Na wa oh
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Abiye001:
They are looking for who to rape. Happy new week
Ladies rape in your church? shocked shocked shocked
Abeg send the name and address, FBI must hear this cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by yaki84: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:
Just so curious.
just the same reasons we have more male ministers than female.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by yaki84: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:
Just so curious.
just the same reasons we have more male ministers than female.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by moses93(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Nutase:
Because women are love.
capital NO. its because they're looking and praying for mr right and they will keep praying for Mr right till thy kingdom cometh. women de suffer sha
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Horlufemi(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Henhen..

This is all they are looking for my sister.

This is why there are Atheists
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Chukabiz1961(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tbaba be like; is it true that women out number men in the church?

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by oodua1stson: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Women are more easily deceived....hence grin
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
The modern church is feminized, you cant question the leaders. you just submit ur self physically, spiritually and financially to the leader.
This Is natural for women to do but not the men.
Men were created in Gods image and were not meant to be dominated.
A Fact overlooked by fraudsters in collar.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Maxvasia(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:
Just so curious.

Its simply cos there are more witches than wizards. Witches are the most religious and punctual and hypocrisy is on the lose.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by bareal(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:
Just so curious.

This will explain the level of gullibility, naivety empowered by their stupidity.
Not only churches, go to any religious house even juju house, na dem full dia....Gullible set of people. Above all, dem go come use that gullibility kill dia husband ....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Maxvasia:
Its simply cos there are more witches than wizards. Witches are the most religious and punctual and hypocrisy is on the lose.
You no well grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Maxvasia(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:

You no well grin grin grin grin
Na true na
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Agimor(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Basically women are more than men. So I think it's a reflection of the population of Women over men.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Presh555(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Agimor:
Basically women are more than men. So I think it's a reflection of the population of Women over men.
From Nigeria census I think they said we have more male than female... Even if we have more females, I don't think the difference is much compared to the 3:1 of female to male in our churches.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:
Because women need balance in their lives. There's so much a woman is saddled with that can weigh down so much on her emotionally. Most religions stand on hope for a better future. That hope is what is keeping most people going in life
Men tend to gravitate towards religion to understand life. Women do so to feel secure and find comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by excanny: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
women are most religious than men, cos the society oppresses them so much, they turn to religion for succor.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Realexcel(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Beware of that woman who has more shoes in
her closet than books on her shelf. If she takes
more pride in her feet than her brain, you may
find yourself with one cute dummy...with pretty
feet

this is one of the most interesting statement I've heard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Pope Accepts 20-year-old Car Gift From Italian Priest / Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre: Police Commissioner To Prosecute Perpetrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.