Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi (12504 Views)

Igbos Own Nigeria Not Fulani, Igbo's Investment Worth Billions - Prof. Yusuf / Nigeria @59; We've Not Met Founding Fathers Expectations, Tanko Yakasi / Lagosian Edo Man Explodes "The Igbos Own 50 Percent Of Businesses In Lagos" Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by beberebe: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2017
and some in Ibadan. According to a letter written by the late General Adeyinka Adebayo, the industries in Oyo are owned by Lebanese and Indians, but 70 per cent of the industries located in Lagos State are owned by Igbo. So the industries that are manufacturing goods in the South-West and some in the Eastern Region have the whole of Nigeria as their market, a market of about 200 million people. If there is no Nigeria,

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by beberebe: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
These words were said by an Hausa man........not an Igbo or yorubaman.......
He is neutral,......just like elrufai, who said 90% of the lands in Abuja are owned by an Igbo man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by PenisCaP: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2017
#Fact..
But just watch our yoruba neighbours will come here to call him ipob yoot grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2017
I have been telling yorubas for years, I was born and brought in SW; when I tell you that Igbos own nothing less than 60% of companies and industries in Lagos, I mean it. That's where most of Lagos IGR comes from...taxing these Igbo and Foreign businesses to death. Tomorrow the same Yorubas will open threading asking why Lagos makes so much money than other states.Lol

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2017
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2017
It's a fact and reality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2017
no industry name? if it is Alaba,ladipo market he kal industry, I give it to him . original and fake mixed together there

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by EzeUche(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2017
I doubt the Yoruba will open their ears

They will blame the Igbo for what a Hausa man said about them

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Since they don't want one Nigeria, let them go......all these are just a mere stories!
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by beberebe: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
no industry name? if it is Alaba,ladipo market he kal industry, I give it to him . original and fake mixed together there

What do yorubas contributes to Lagos, if not agbero work

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2017
cool
beberebe:

What do yorubas contributes to Lagos, if not agbero work
grin those ones that drag or fight u @ Ogbete in Enugu are what?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Agumbankembu: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool grin those ones that drag or fight u @ Ogbete in Enugu are what?

Mc Oluowo's gang has been running amok in Lagos, I heard you are next on his hit list, make sure you denounce Talo's faction, else they will dash you free close range bullet.

Oduo gangs are on a killing spree in Lagos.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by intervention3(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Lol 70% of industries? ... the companies names please? ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ByTeCuBe: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Clinton9000:
I have been telling yorubas for years, I was born and brought in SW; when I tell you that Igbos own nothing less than 60% of companies and industries in Lagos, I mean it. That's where most of Lagos IGR comes from...taxing these Igbo and Foreign businesses to death. Tomorrow the same Yorubas will open threading asking why Lagos makes so much money than other states.Lol

piracy @ alaba market d 70%
rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
ByTeCuBe:

piracy @ alaba market d 70%
rubbish
don't mind him.Those ones that sell fake thing up and down.One of them even exposed how they change TV component like LG/SONY/SAMSUNG and fraudulently use a substandard/fake instead and sell it off.U are on ur own once u get home.Igbo early settled in mushin, Lagos in the 70s around ladipo to matori/aswani axis b4 they moved/scattered here and there,In those days,they sell spare parts,carpet,patent med. Until they tell us the name of their industries in lagos

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ERockson: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
If that will make you guys happy no problem
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by beberebe: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
don't mind him.Those ones that sell fake thing up and down.One of them even exposed how they change TV component like LG/SONY/SAMSUNG and fraudulently use a substandard/fake instead and sell it off.U are on ur own once u get home.Igbo early settled in mushin, Lagos in the 70s around ladipo to matori/aswani axis b4 they moved/scattered here and there,In those days,they sell spare parts,carpet,patent med. Until they tell us the name of their industries in lagos

Igbo's are traders.....what do the Yoruba's contributes to Lagos

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Mc Oluowo's gang has been running amok in Lagos, I heard you are next on his hit list, make sure you denounce Talo's faction, else they will dash you free close range bullet.

Oduo gangs are on a killing spree in Lagos.
Their problem.Let them kill themselves,who cares? Bia! face the topic here not one agbero.Even up to Birnin kebbi, Sokoto,Zamfara, kano, Owerri, Agbor, Benin etc.They have their ready-made omo Ina aka Agbero.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
wink cheesy cool
beberebe:

And your brothers end up doing agbero work and begging those Igbo traders for money
bia! go Alaba market and see ur people in action. And oh yes! u are immigrants /stranger here and u must pay "Omo ita land use charge" grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by OVI75(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
When will We Ordinary Masses Realise We Are Doing Ourselves By fighting Each ODs Daily?

An Hausa Man Has Tactically Set D Stage Fr A Free fr All Fight and D Southern HeavyWeights As Usual Are Already Spoiling Fr War..

Why did Ds Man Noise maker Yakassai not Talk Abt Kaduna or Kano ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by OVI75(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy coolbia! go Alaba market and see ur people in action. And oh yes! u are immigrants /stranger here and u must pay "Omo ita land use charge" grin

You Are One of the Problems of Nairaland Yr Moniker Alone is Annoying...

At the End If Vacancies Are Advertised In A Company Owned by Igbo Man Will u Apply,If Yes What Will Yr Conscience Tell u,wen in here u Are A tribal War Monger ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
beberebe:

Igbo's are traders.....what do the Yoruba's contributes to Lagos
90% of ur people are shady character, selling fake and substandard products. Those one they arrested around ojota mixing fake engine oil/diesel oil nkoh?All nah development

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVI75:

You Are One of the Problems of Nairaland Yr Moniker Alone is Annoying...

At the End If Vacancies Are Advertised In A Company Owned by Igbo Man Will u Apply,If Yes What Will Yr Conscience Tell u,wen in here u Are A tribal War Monger ?
me apply in hypob coy? God forbid!I have my own wirk/transportation biz,God is more than enough. Nah so I see one igbo oga slapped one of his boy for not em em! make I nor talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by EvilMetahuman: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yakassai
The new hero of the flat heads.
Massage their ego, and they sing for you like a
bird.

someone should name just 3 solid industries owned by igbos in lagos and win recharge card from me

NB; emphasis on "solid" cos baby factory doesn't count as industry cheesy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin wink cheesy cool cool grin grin grin grin grin
EvilMetahuman:
Yakassai
The new hero of the flat heads.
Massage their ego, and they sing for you like a
bird.

someone should name just 3 solid industries owned by igbos in lagos and win recharge card from me

NB; emphasis on "solid" cos baby factory doesn't count as industry cheesy
embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Jaideyone(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
mumu people and their dumb sentiments. ibos are so easy to brain-wash grin

as at 2015 Tinubu is the biggest landlord. he owns all of Lagos ( our ibo brothers started attacking BAT)

now in 2017. Ibos own 70% of businesses in Lagos. I guess foreigners own 15%. dangote and other northerners own 14% and Yorubas own 1%.

In conclusion,
ibos are gullible grin sing their praises even if you are deceiving them and they will worship you and call you a brave man cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink wink grin grin grin angry angry grin grin
Jaideyone:
mumu people and their dumb sentiments. ibos are so easy to brain-wash grin

as at 2015 Tinubu is the biggest landlord. he owns all of Lagos ( our ibo brothers started attacking BAT)

now in 2017. Ibos own 70% of businesses in Lagos. I guess foreigners own 15%. dangote and other northerners own 14% and Yorubas own 1%.

In conclusion,
ibos are gullible grin sing their praises even if you are deceiving them and they will worship you and call you a brave man cheesy
shocked.They are land grabbers

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
chei, afonjas have suffered. We feed them, clothe them, put them in our houses, employ them, treat them in our hospitals, school them. And yet they are ungrateful. Don't worry, nnamdi kanu is coming to teach you people a lesson

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by kingthreatz: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
All these PDP apologists trying to embrace the developers. Tanko Wanko is a disgrace to the Arewa nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Guestlander: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
PenisCaP:
#Fact..
But just watch our yoruba neighbours will come here to call him ipob yoot grin

That will not be necessary. In fact, he should make it 100% if it makes you feel good about yourself. Those who own things in Lagos know themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos / Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.