Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,534 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS (1713 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by malware: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2017
As written by Ibrahim Chanji

Allahu Akbar... Assalamu alaikum.
I was told and later confirm from reliable sources, that Hon Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalong accepted Islam and Khalimatul Shahada by Shiek Dr Isa Ali Pantami and sheik Khalid today... In Abuja... Pls, endeavor to pray for his endurance and quick understanding of Islamic knowledge as a new convert... Alhamdulillahi...

Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by malware: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
More

Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by LordIsaac(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2017
The question is if he were a christian in the first place!
Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by ipobarecriminals: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2017
we dash una
Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by project8(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2017
He didnt actually convert to islam,he was there on a visit.leaders use to do it time to time.
Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by PrinceZahzah(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2017
LordIsaac:
The question is if he were a christian in the first place!
LORD ISAAC OH cry

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by Partnerbiz(f): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Aboki
Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by latsy: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2017
What is there to come celebrate.
From frying pan to fire.
Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by decatalyst(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2017
If he like, make he convert to a baboon that he probably is

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by malware: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2017
decatalyst:
If he like, make he convert to a baboon that he probably is

Ohhhh probably he says.. .. everyone is probably a baboon, but to some the probability is zero while to others it's closer to a unity.
Re: Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS by NwaAmaikpe: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2017
I knew this man was confused from the day he hosted Efe.

He dumped his signature khaki and beret and wore caftan and made Efe a youth ambassador lipsrsealed

Now this

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Christian And I Want To Marry My Girlfriend Who Is A Muslim. / What Is Death? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.