Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv (4495 Views)

"My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by NaijaEntertainm: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2017

Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by taylor88(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2017
what should we do now

4 Likes

Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by Shelloween(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Who the fvck cares? Was it a National argument? Should I call CNN and inform them?
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by NwaAmaikpe: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2017
angry

Fake guys...

You all are next to be caught.

Yahoo Boy No Laptop indeed....and you tell me it was music that made them blow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by HelenBee(f): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Let's fry tea then.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by Mologi(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2017
They are only after the Nigerian flag that was sighted...
Next song.
Olamide ft phyno

Awon ti Ramos
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by stexsy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wat is phyno, pls...

I am from Brazil
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by mroop(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
big boiz
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by lajoshua: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don't understand Nigerian bloggers, how is this news or something to brood over.
Besides you foolish youths following all these criminals, don't you advice them to look at the mirror. Criminals!!
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Should I goan fry scorpion?

1 Like

Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by tossie101(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Im here to see my crush phyno.
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by 1shortblackboy: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
lajoshua:
I don't understand Nigerian bloggers, how is this news or something to brood over.
Besides you foolish youths following all these criminals, don't you advice them to look at the mirror. Criminals!!
it is news because broke people on nairaland will be shouting Afonja and IPOB, flat heads and cone heads, ewedu and ogbono, erosion ravaged land and brown roof republic........... meanwhile yoruba and igbo people that have serious money in their account are balling together.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by lenghtinny(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
That Olamide hairstyle na real wah...
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by ominilongest(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
U sure say na dem get the TV.. .abi na oyinbo credit card dem take buy am

2 Likes

Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by Realkenny(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Agbero G-Boys
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by Ajewealth123(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
NaijaEntertainm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CnmELrZu1E
all these guys are classless, see dinning chair, see sofa, see curtain, see small tv.
My respect goes to the square boys, those are the real mvp's

1 Like

Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by seunlly(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Fake guys...

You all are next to be caught.

Yahoo Boy No Laptop indeed....and you tell me it was music that made them blow?
haters keep hating...
fire is coming
Re: Olamide With Phyno Arguing Football Game Together As They Watch In His House(pv by crazyABO(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
All of una dey hurry grey hair wey go tire una undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) / If I Don’t Remove It, I Could Die – US Rapper, Lil Uzi Vert Cries Out As He Blee / Pictures Of Klint Da Drunk And Family......lovely Wifey N Kids...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.