Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Oge Okoye A Mum?:o - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye A Mum?:o (1946 Views)

No Hard Feelings! Lola Omotayo Wishes Jude Okoye A Happy Birthday / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by crazyp(f): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2007
I read from a magazine yesterday that actress oge Okoye has been delievered of a baby boy,   shocked :opls can someone verify this pls and is she married? i really want to know, i'm one of her loyal fans plssss tongue
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by Ameriefan(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2007
Aint that great or what?
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by bluenubian(f): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2007
i think she very much old enuff to have one, married or not, thats her life and she dont need to share her life story with the whole of naija. am happy for her
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by ZuluNation(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2007
Thank you blue I don't know why folks so nosey, anyways oge and the baby are doing just fine. when we pick a name for our baby we'll let you guys know.
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by bluenubian(f): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2007
eeya congrats ma brotha
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by ZuluNation(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2007
I wish grin grin I saw oge okoye in a Nigerian movie I watched at my cousin's, the girl has that typical Igbo beauty oh my God.
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by bluenubian(f): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2007
i know right, i love when she gets mad, and her eyebrows is up to her head grin, she s a natural
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by ZuluNation(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2007
I don't mean to go off topic. Blue since the super bowl is practically in your back yard, you think you can get your bros a ticket?
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by bluenubian(f): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2007
yeah right grin, i cant even get mysef a ticket, the cheepest ticket u cud get now is from 3grand and up
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by ZuluNation(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2007
That's what I heard on the news yesterday, that's freaking crazy if you ask me. But anyways I know you have at least a few super bowl parties to go to.
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by bluenubian(f): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2007
oh hell yeah, rocking my colts jersey, its going to be crazy cause dungy 's got family down here
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by ZuluNation(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2007
You know it's all about the colts for me too. I pray Dungy gets it this year, he really does deserve it. Poor guy with the lost of his son last year.
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by Hotstepper(f): 4:53am On Feb 01, 2007
yes oo congrats to ma home gurl. She gat a baby now and she is married
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by ZuluNation(m): 4:59am On Feb 01, 2007
Is oge from Nnewi ?
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by crazyp(f): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2007
Thank you blue I don't know why folks so nosey[i][/i]

who's being nosey, is it now wrong to confirm something u heard abt one's best actress? angry
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by jaybaby(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2007
I'm really happy 4 her ooooooooooooooo! Oge my Gurl THUMBS UP wink
Re: Oge Okoye A Mum?:o by Hotstepper(f): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2007
@Zulu, yes, Oge is from Nnewi

(1) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Seeks Divorce-is This Guy Jinxed? / Nike Oshinowo’s Workout Plan / P Square's New Album The Invasion To Be Released On 25th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.