Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) (55102 Views)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by TieTea: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2017
God bless you jare. its unreasonable for pple to make comments without knowing the true issue. All past graduation ceremonies have been riddled with rif-rafs and thieves from the ilishan and shagamu axis. this is the best way to prevent such untoward behaviour in such event.
pls lets get our facts right.
Dongreat:
So because they pay 5M they go barge into the venue like some uncultured Apes? Have you wondered if this was done to make the process orderly, cultured and civilized. An average Nigerian is very rash and impatient, so for you to see this means the people involved are understanding and get the idea of what's going on.

Typical Nigerians who think because he pay a bus fee deserve to sit on one seat and place his bags on the other.

1 Like

Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by Amalision: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Instead of paying 5million as school fee and other fees, I will send my child to study abroad
Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2017
mare23ayo:

if i say you're pained coz ur father can't afford to send you to such skul u will start crying.

You that attended such school clap for yourself grin
Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
doctorfemi20:

Ur poor use of English language shows that u DOESN'T look any closer to their wards
mumu
engrish teasherrr collect me nau

ewu
Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
lofty900:
If they treat the parents like this, only God knows how they'll treat the students. The result of not passing jamb. Shebi if they passed jamb and gained admission into reputable federal University, their parents won't be suffering this humiliating and demeaning treatment undecided

Barbarian comment. We at Babcock are orderly people, and if you love orderliness then you wouldn't be so ignorant on why thousands of people should queue before passing through a single entrance. I think it is high time some of you backward thinkers come to accept that private universities have come to stay and offer a better standard and quality of education compared to their federal or state counterparts. If you cant afford it dont be filled with so much hate.
Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ajgal10:

Barbarian comment. We at Babcock are orderly people, and if you love orderliness then you wouldn't be so ignorant on why thousands of people should queue before passing through a single entrance. I think it is high time some of you backward thinkers come to accept that private universities have come to stay and offer a better standard and quality of education compared to their federal or state counterparts. If you cant afford it dont be filled with so much hate.
pass jamb before talking about quality education
Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by goodluck192: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
After bombing Manchester do you have an idea of what happened next. Brothers Babcock tried not to take the security of their Stakeholders for granted.
Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
lofty900:
pass jamb before talking about quality education

Look at this clown. I made 232 first attempt at jamb and qualified to study law at Nigerias legendary Nsukka, but i was privileged to have done A/levels around the Babcock environment and i loved the school and here i am with my two degrees from BU. Msc, Bsc and PHD loading.
Stop hating on what you cant afford, instead pray for opportunities. If you need evidences hit me up privately.
Re: Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) by ADIEMUS(f): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Itzmax:
Poverty is more reason why people attend public universities.
You should be praying for money so you can send your kid to private school instead of being jealous

Geez!!!
your thinking faculty is so low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.