Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri (67956 Views)

South African Man Beaten By Homophobes For Being Gay / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hope they don't kill him off
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Hades2016(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,for a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..
I just tire for all those gay matter .... how a man go leave fresh boobies and nice looking ass God give to women ,come da follow men yansh up and down .... the matter just weak me I swear angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by itsIYKE(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
I just tire
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Angeleena(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Optimist1998:
You certainly have no human feelings angry
hmm,I certainly have no feelings, for Anus drillers,and if you are one,am sorry..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by mostcerebral: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
I believe he ll gain some sense wen eventually released. Nigeria is not the uk or usa. No room for gays here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Soljaboi44(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Igbos
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by ashawopikin(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
PastorandMentor:
I never blow woman finish na man. cheesy grin
abi o, even if i get any info, i wont help

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by GetHelpWorldwid: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

He's a brave man and should be commending for challenging the childish stereotypes and myths that many Nigerians hold onto and I say this as someone who really doesn't concern themselves with gay issues at all.

Nigerians can't keep crying about the slow pace of social and economic progress whilst trying to hold steadfast to views and ideas that have no merit and clearly do not benefit the population.

GAY ALERT!!!

9 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by GetHelpWorldwid: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sometimes, I just wonder why someone will be in a country like Nigeria and choose to be gay
tongue

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by stanway(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
how many politicians una kidnapp bunch of shameless and hopeless retards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by ziga: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
From a survey of Nairaland responses, we can see that Nigerians prefer kidnappers, torturers and murderers to gay people!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Gourdoinc(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
maybe now he will learn there isn't guarantee of freedom after expression in this country. how these gays try to label Every body who doesn't accept them as being unenlightened baffles me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Gourdoinc(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
ziga:
From a survey of Nairaland responses, we can see that Nigerians prefer kidnappers, torturers and murderers to gay people!!!

yes we do

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by GetHelpWorldwid: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
maybe now he will learn there isn't guarantee of freedom after expression in this country. how these gays try to label Every body who doesn't accept them as being unenlightened baffles me.

It baffles me more bruh

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
kaybams1:

What two consenting adults decide to do with their private parts shouldn't be anyone's business.

Meaning you are comfortable with incest and bestiality ? Animals can give consent .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by discman2k2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is obviously a pathetic circumstance for this writer. Unfortunately, the Devil is fast deceiving many MEN & WOMEN with liea about their sexuality and all that. One question that never cease to amaze me is : IF LGBT WERE BORN BY MALE & FEMALE PARENTS, WONT THEY DESIRE TO HAVE BIOLOGICAL KIDS SOMEDAY?
Cant u folks see the folly in ur selfish lifestyle? Your lifestyle is simply for selfish PLEASURES! Is life ALL ABOUT PLEASURES?!! Aren't relationship with our parents and kids & the opposite sex really wonderful to enjoy? I mean, imagine playing with ur own kids & planning the future fpr them & working hard to achieve your DREAM FAMILY!!!

Finally, have u researched about the health dangers of such lifestyle? Owk, lets assume its ur nature, why dont u try to imagine living a life without that lifestyle, wouldn't u really want that?

God help this generation, in Jesus name!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
I think nigerians should concentrate on all other pressing issues in nigeria like on politicians who have made their life so hard and leave the gay guy alone he clearly isn't hurting anyone.

I don't like gay people's act but as long as they don't cause me any harm let them be! besides anyone who hates a gay person to the extent of kidnapping and perhaps harming them must be more evil than the gay man. perhaps the kidnappers are the problem not the gay guy or maybe they are closet gays themselves grin

I would rather have a harmless gay man live next to me than a straight armed robber or murderer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Angeleena(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
kaybams1:

What two consenting adults decide to do with their private parts shouldn't be anyone's business. I still don't understand why we don't get it in this country. If I am to x-ray your life, there will be countless things I find disgusting you do, that doesn't mean I will have to kidnap, arrest or kill you for that. I have tried to imagine why anyone will actually feel any sexual attraction to the same gender but that doesn't mean I will condemn what I don't understand. And please don't pull the religion card on me, just know that heaven (if it exists) will be full of surprises.
just,see how anus drillers,occupying my mentions... ur own,plenty,u re an atheist,and also an anus driller...I dunno where to start from..well have said my mind,and am actually at home twerking to WizKid's#daddy yo# Comman beat me..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by mmsen: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:

GAY ALERT!!!

Send your wife/gf my way and I'll show you how 'gay' I am.

Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Gourdoinc(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:

hmm,I certainly have no feelings, for Anus drillers,and if you are one,am sorry..
what about female anus drillers. you gotta like us oh

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by samJ17(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,for a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..
its abt feelings not ass pussy or sex u idiot!!!....its wat they feel and u'd probably never understand!!! I stopped hating gay ppl long time ago Eminem said "it doesn't matter if u are white,black,fat,slim,tall,short,skinny,fair, handsome/beautiful,ugly,rich,poor,gay,straight, bisexual" as long as u r nice to me I will be nice to you.....simple!!!! u can hate for all u care u are not better than those ppl I mean not even one of them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by obidevine(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Don't have much to say. Check my signature
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by GetHelpWorldwid: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
ziga:

If I was given an option, I'll rather join boko Haram, than fvck my fellow man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by pythonkid(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,forz a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..
now the question is did they make it public, is it part of ur stupid business, do you have any right to tell him who to. date, didn't they both have an agreement so what's ur own freaking bussiness, I'm not a gay but I won't say I hate gays though the sight of it is disgusting and that's the only time I'm allowed to react ( when they do it publicly)

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by kessler53(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
na Satan work dem de do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:

Chai..yu don finishe menkind..u are wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru / Joe Ayomike And His Wife Murdered In Their Home In Warri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.