Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (82085 Views)

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by verygudbadguy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
World Best Footballer.. Most hardworking player ever. He would have remained irrelevant like Quaresma if not for his discipline. I watched his first Man United game all over again today. He was a crazy dribbler with pace..

Young people watching today will say he only scores with less dribble. He left all that to focus on goal scoring and it is paying off. Highest goal scoring in UEFA Champions League for 5 years straight.

Crazy mehnn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by FitnessDoctor: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
look at someone who's successful in his career because he followed his passion.
I told my parents my passion was acting and they said "shut up, you wanna go and start missing on screen".
they've made me miss so many opportunities.
As a Teen, would have made it big!
Please parents, don't choose a career for your kids. let them follow their passion.

It was more than passion that made it for Ronaldo.. and it is more than passion.. passion just tells you what your are doing and why you are doing it...

But I agree with what you said about your parents... Looking from your profile pic I can say you are a beautiful piece of woman..

But I wonder if you will be able to make it in the industry... Since you are easily swayed by others decisions.. I am sure you making it big in life today, that's why you are not thinking about acting... So in the end, your parents were right..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by hedonistic: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
This guy is the greatest footballer of all time.
It's almost unbelievable how good he is.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by emazy10(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
That's my man.....
I'm hearing it for the first time that biafra is in bondage grin grin grin cheesy angry

If u are inside prison break the prison wall and free yourself now abi una be coward or chest beater

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by BoosBae(f): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

mpagi angry
How do you expect me to understand your mumu language? Okpiyowi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by onatisi(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
The last time they won the chqmpions league ,cr7 was paid 500k pounds as bonuses only God knows how much real madrid will pay him now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by eminent007(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
0b100100111:
The Almighty God changes hairstyle

Long live the King of kings

With dis statement,

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by smilingface(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
see his head like world cup trophy.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Dione007(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
People should understand that Messi is the most talented player in the world but Ronaldo is the best... This n*gga is going to meet Messi even after Messi passed him with 3 Balon d'ors... Consistency is what makes men legends...
Person no score any goal for group stage, still come carry highest goal scorer...
It's madness.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by femboy2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin undecided The world's best player....the most successful gay footballer.
This guy has made gays worldwide very proud.
re u a gay? how did u know he is one?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by ephi321(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed even hair go get 3 million likes my full picture with shoe and sunglass na 14 likes

you're sooo funny cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
I'm hearing it for the first time that biafra is in bondage grin grin grin cheesy angry

If u are inside prison break the prison wall and free yourself now abi una be coward or chest beater
Worry more about your Ewedu ass, Punk! grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Suspect33:
He shared this photo on his instagram page with the caption 'do you like it'..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU7IqUkFlzb/

agrin
He is very interesting footballer .
well messi is more talented but ronaldo is a better footballer and role model
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by yemiosinbajo: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
skysailor:

it takes a lot of hard work and believe
to keep up and catch up against ur rival having four (4)ballon d'or and compare to u having one (1). and with much determination catch up surprisely

itz about to be 5-5 btw him and messi

I bet u ..... Ronaldo can make it six come after next season

That's a very great lesson: never to give up

HALA CR7.......respect

Don't forget the game actually started with 1-0 in favor of Ronaldo. Then Messi made it 1-1. If either of them doesn't win the Champion's League next season, they may have to retire with 5-5.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by TrapHedges(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
BoosBae:
How do you expect me to understand your mumu language? Okpiyowi

aquna sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by aamstih: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello dear, I do understand how you feel but it is NEVER TOO LATE TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS...

fastgyal:
I told my parents my passion was acting and they said "shut up, you wanna go and start missing on screen".
Please parents, don't choose a career for your kids. let them follow their passion.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Garrirevenge(f): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
He head con like one kind. Still fresh though.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by abels(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
.. U r just stupid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by babapressy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Not fine as before
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by aamstih: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
You're a smart fellow.

skysailor:

it takes a lot of hard work and believe
to keep up and catch up against ur rival having four (4)ballon d'or and compare to u having one (1). and with much determination catch up surprisely

itz about to be 5-5 btw him and messi

I bet u ..... Ronaldo can make it six [/b]come after next season[b]

That's a very great lesson: never to give up

HALA CR7.......respect

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Tedassie(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
BoosBae:
NO!!!
He now looks like one over bleached Igbo boy
#yinmu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by BoosBae(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

aquna sad
Kwakwalwa ba aiki
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by BoosBae(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

aquna sad
Kwakwalwa ba aiki
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Tedassie(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:
undecided
Hairstyle of Champions
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by jaiyejina(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed even hair go get 3 million likes my full picture with shoe and sunglass na 14 likes
just gave u ur 100th like oya throw party. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Codyt(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jostico:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No kill me with laugh abeg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by EmekaBlue(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Enjoy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Rahmoney(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by TrapHedges(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
BoosBae:
Kwakwalwa ba aiki
iberibe egbu go o¥e Ara aaaa grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by raphy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:

very true indeed.am still chasing my passion.I won't giveup on it.am a soccer player
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Don't forget the game actually started with 1-0 in favor of Ronaldo. Then Messi made it 1-1. If either of them doesn't win the Champion's League next season, they may have to retire with 5-5.

u can never say ...

same was said last season and last two season..
neymar is messi's heir
bale is ronaldo's heir
most football analyst as of last season predict that this season's ballon d'or will be contested btw dem neymar, hazard , griezmann and co.

now the world is still shouting Ronaldo's name

am seeing messi and ronaldo still struggling it out btw dem self next season as well

the problem is wen will b likes of neymar and hazard be crowned and it is sure that it can only be in some hundreds of years to come can we see the likes of messi/ronaldo both peaking for a decade as best players

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.