Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) (2136 Views)

Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) by Qbaba(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
This young man is a friend,a kind-hearted individual and a doer of selfless service to his community. He is an Area Commander of an Area Command in Lagos State. He always dresses neat and that has earned him respects from senior military personnel and other paramilitary outfits. The only thing that has stopped him from joining either the Army or Police Force is his age,he's 37. I have witnessed him controlling traffic willingly, holding beneficial public talks at schools,delivering lectures at events/symposia etc.

I am marveled by his personality and I feel I should celebrate him here as he recently turned 37.

2 Likes

Re: This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Qbaba:
This young man is a friend,a kind-hearted individual and a doer of selfless service to his community. He is an Area Commander of an Area Command in Lagos State. He always dresses neat and that has earned him respects from senior military personnel and other paramilitary outfits. The only thing that has stopped him from joining either the Army or Police Force is his age,he's 37. I have witnessed him controlling traffic willingly, holding beneficial public talks at schools,delivering lectures at events/symposia etc.

I am marveled by his personality and I feel I should celebrate him here as he recently turned 37.

Happy ? Dude is miserable as hell and you are saying he is happy ??
Re: This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) by baylord101(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Where is his pix?

Epp me tell him 'Whisky echo echo'
May God take Man O War to the promise land

PRO/Mow/Kw/Coed/Oro
Re: This Happy Man O' War Officer Will Wow You (photo) by Qbaba(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
baylord101:
Where is his pix?
Epp me tell him 'Whisky echo echo' May God take Man I'M War to the promise land
PRO/Mow/Kw/Coed/Oro
He says "Whiskey alpha alpha"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Constituency Office Dino Melaiye Built For Himself / FG Appoints Dead Man As Board Chairman Of Nigerian Press Council / Breaking News: PDP Claims Victory In The 2018 Osun Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.