Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video (13313 Views)

Slay Queen Set Internet On Fire By Kissing Her Female Partner / Too Bad!! Video Of 2 Nigerian Lesb!an Ladies Touching Themselves Goes Viral / Omg: Mother-of-one Set Internet Ablaze With Her Sunday Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Doctorfitz: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

She's also taken
wink

Toks2008 shey u wrote a thread on this taken wahala, pls help...

Where dem take u go? Taken to?
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

Now I am suspecting you
cheesy cheesy
LMAO
It tickled her
I know it did. You have a nerve for doing that. This I've known for a while now.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
Hmm seems she struck a nipple_ cord. grin

Hehehe...says who?undecided shocked
gringrin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by obonujoker(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Foolish girls...... Lake of fire candidates
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Toks2008 shey u wrote a thread on this taken wahala, pls help...

Where dem take u go? Taken to?

Taken to Togo
grin cheesy
Ikillfools:
I know it did. You have a nerve for doing that. This I've known for a while now.

Tell Me about it
cheesy
Mznaett:

gringrin

You are so blushing
Has anyone made you feel good in a long time?
tongue
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by boiz2men(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

She's also taken
wink

ever been told that your head is too small for your body
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

gringrin
Says me. If what she said made you sweat, or wet or made you think of cycling your round and round her areola, then I'm saying she struck a nipple_ which I know she did.

it's okay anyway, she's hawt! LMAO.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
obonujoker:
Foolish girls...... Lake of fire candidates

And you are going to make heaven?
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
boiz2men:

ever been told that your head is too small for your body

I see the mirror every morning
Small head
Scanty hair
But you don't have a quarter of what's in it
wink wink
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by obonujoker(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

And you are going to make heaven?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Yes
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

Tell Me about it
cheesy
Oh I plan on doing just that. No need to rush. LOL.

You are so blushing
Has anyone made you feel good in a long time?
tongue
I'm sure she hasn't been touched the way a pro knows how to touch a woman, a tongue in the right place can cause a lil shudder and make water drip down her thighs...

I'm sure this sound familiar, doesn't it? grin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Rukkydelta(f): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:

A mother with that body? More reasons y I should bolt the door..... I'm sweating over here.
Seriously she is already married
You can go through her profile to find out for yourself
Like you do visit family section you could have been aware that she is married
Oya come and flirt with the single girls here on romanceland
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

Now I am suspecting you cheesy cheesy

LMAO It tickled her
Dyt,you shouldn't make me your victim tonight pleasesad sad
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Garrirevenge(f): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
lucky for them, they are not in nigeria.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:

I'm sure this sound familiar, doesn't it? grin

I have to think about this
Hmmmmmmm

grin cheesy cheesy
Mznaett:

Dyt,you shouldn't make me your victim tonight pleasesad sad

I wanna get you soaked tongue tongue

***dont take this too serious, just teasing.
I am sometimes annoying that I know*** cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
obonujoker:

Yes
I see
But if you keep on concluding this way
You might not even be a half close to see the shinning doors of heaven wink
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
lucky for them, they are not in nigeria.

You likey
wink wink
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by obonujoker(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

I see
But if you keep on concluding this way
You might not even be a half close to see the shinning doors of heaven wink

I already have 10 mansions there already....
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Doctorfitz: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Seriously she is already married
You can go through her profile to find out for yourself
Like you do visit family section you could have been aware that she is married
Oya come and flirt with the single girls here on romanceland

Oh really? I should flirt with you? Are you hot?

Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
obonujoker:

I already have 10 mansions there already....

In your dreams
Keep it alive
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

I have to think about this
Hmmmmmmm

grin cheesy cheesy
Think away, please. While you're at it, would you mind me placing an ice cube on your nipple_ and take it round your areola? just to set the mood right and ease the stress of the day. LOL.

I wanna get you soaked tongue tongue

Indeed, the feeling is almost mutual. Imagine taking her to heights she's never experienced, just by carefully letting your tongue touch the tip of her clit and gently give it a cool breeze... so it can cool off from the pleasure about to come. LOL.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
Says me. If what she said made you sweat, or wet or made you think of cycling your round and round her areola, then I'm saying she struck a nipple_ which I know she did.

it's okay anyway, she's hawt! LMAO.

Oga, It's high time I questioned the veracity of your words o.undecided

sad
sad
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by obonujoker(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

In your dreams
Keep it alive
Huh... have a little faith sister, and pray for your mansion too.... grin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Doctorfitz: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
Think away, please. While you're at it, would you mind me placing an ice cube on your nipple_ and take it round your areola? just to set the mood right and ease the stress of the day. LOL.

Indeed, the feeling is almost mutual. Imagine taking her to heights she's never experienced, just by carefully letting your tongue touch the tip of her clit and gently give it a cool breeze... so it can cool off from the pleasure about to come. LOL.

NAwa Ooo, c corruption.

Buh what do I know?

Chai I dey miss..

Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

You're a suspectwink

She is married with kids.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:

Haaaaa
Ninu awe nitori olorun
Subhanallah
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

Kid sir
cheesy cheesy

Aproko
Who call you here
***knocks him**/
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Doctorfitz: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

NAwa Ooo Na una marriage? Shuooo... Dyt Dyt

Where do I start touching dyt from? .

1 Share

Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:

NAwa Ooo Na una marriage? Shuooo... Dyt Dyt
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

Oga, It's high time I questioned the veracity of your words o.undecided

sad
sad
My dear, please ask away. but while you're asking questions, ask over a bottle of red wine, white table cloth and red candle, so I can toy with the idea of sneaking underneath the table cloth, path your thighs, shift your panties and stick my tongue into you.

so please, ask questions, ask ask and ask away. grin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Doctorfitz: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
My dear, please question away. but while you're asking questions, ask over a bottle of red wine, white table cloth and red candle, so I can toy with the idea of sneaking underneath the table cloth, path your thighs, shift your panties and stick my tongue into you.

so please, ask questions, ask ask and ask away. grin

Which kain thread b this sef? Sexually explicit too much info

Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

Kid sir
cheesy cheesy

Aproko
Who call you here
***knocks him**/

Since na one you dey? undecided

I will spank that your overload now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. / Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.