Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video (13232 Views)

Slay Queen Set Internet On Fire By Kissing Her Female Partner / Too Bad!! Video Of 2 Nigerian Lesb!an Ladies Touching Themselves Goes Viral / Omg: Mother-of-one Set Internet Ablaze With Her Sunday Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

Haaaaa
Ninu awe nitori olorun
Subhanallah
Ohhh would be what you'll mutter when you feel my tongue sing sweet muse to your clit, gently and slowing... I guarantee it will stroke and tease it pretty well, preparing it for the grand finale. grin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:

NAwa Ooo Na una marriage? Shuooo... Dyt Dyt

Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Garrirevenge(f): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

You likey wink wink
No offense oo, are you a lesbian?.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

Xynerise
xynerise:

Since na one you dey? undecided

I will spank that your overload now grin
Na one ooo
Naija no help jor
Ikillfools:
Ohhh would be what you'll mutter when you feel my tongue sing sweet muse to your clit, gently and slowing... I guarantee it will stroke and tease it pretty well, preparing it for the grand finale. grin

Runs away
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

She is my ex. No, she is not.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

She is married with kids.
I sabi o busy body tongue grin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:

Ode....magun is real
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

Xynerise

Na one ooo
Naija no help jor

Runs away

LOL. you know its my pleasure, to please that bodacious booty of yours. wink
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

I sabi o busy body tongue grin

grin...If I catch you
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

Ode....magun is real
Genius. tongue

it only works when there's a dick in the vagina, not when there's a tongue in there. tongue
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
Genius. tongue

it only works when there's a dick in the vagina, not when there's a tongue in there. tongue

Refined magun catches anything skin.

So, your tongue may stick too grin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

Refined magun catches anything skin.
So, your tongue may stick too grin
Only in your feeble dream. tongue
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
Only in your feeble dream. tongue

You need empirical evidence?

Oya, try am with one street female dog
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

You need empirical evidence?

Oya, try am with one street female dog
Why not try it with your mother, you wretched imp.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by MrCork: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Alisegun:
A Nigerian lesbian, Silverline Okoro, and her girlfriend celebrated their 3 years anniversary yesterday. And with regards to that, Silverline posted a video of them cuddling and kissing on Instagram…
She wrote;

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/06/end-time-two-nigerian-lesbans-set.html

Watch Video here

...errmmm bro..she have woman...you dont;!!(no ofeense) undecided
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

I have to think about this Hmmmmmmm
grin cheesy cheesy
I wanna get you soaked tongue tongue
***dont take this too serious, just teasing. I am sometimes annoying that I know*** cheesy cheesy cheesy

You butch or lipstick?wink
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
Why not try it with your mother, you wretched imp.

Not nice at allsad
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

grin...If I catch you
I dey my "boyfriend" house come catch me natongue grin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

You butch or lipstick?wink

Errmmmm
Kilonjebe

tongue tongue
Mznaett:

angry angry
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

He is my paddy grin

I dey come there tomorrow
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

Not nice at allsad
Yea I know. I almost felt bad. but he asked for it telling me I should try that ish with a female dog in my street. I mean, what nonsense is that.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
Yea I know. I almost felt bad. but he asked for it telling me I should try that ish with a female dog in my street. I mean, what nonsense is that.

Before you create a username next time, check yourself.

We started with a joke and you got mad by the same joke. Please, try and be reading book of proverb, it will help your soul.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:

Ok, Sorry...edit it nowsad but you mean-You can't fvck a dog?shocked
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

Can you fuck_ a pig? if you can please go ahead.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by stacyadams: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin walai
XINZ:
One of them looks like Queen Latifah while the other one looks like a much younger version of Whoopi Goldberg.

Aint nothing hot about that undecided
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by boiz2men(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dyt:

I see the mirror every morning
Small head
Scanty hair
But you don't have a quarter of what's in it
wink wink

are you sure you wanna do this? i am king in trolling grin .... I schooled in Uniben and stayed in hall3 block B ... ask anybody wey go uniben wetin be that..

and i have to agree with you i dont have any of the trash in your head.. having a quarter is too much..
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Ikillfools: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

Before you create a username next time, check yourself.

We started with a joke and you got mad by the same joke. Please, try and be reading book of proverb, it will help your soul.
I'll advise you to look before you leap, lest you be slaughtered, ripped and displayed like bush meat on the high way.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

grin grin. Savagery
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikillfools:
I'll advise you to look before you leap, lest you be slaughtered, ripped and displayed like bush meat on the high way.

What is this one saying? undecided

Na for online una kuku dey get mouth.
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
boiz2men:

are you sure you wanna do this? i am king in trolling grin .... I schooled in Uniben and stayed in hall3 block B ... ask anybody wey go uniben wetin be that..

and i have to agree with you i dont have any of the trash in your head.. having a quarter is too much..

With this
I don't need give you any more attention
Suck on the one you got
Have a goodnight rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by Mznaett: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:

He is my paddy grin
I dey come there tomorrow
Min. of Info.
I dey waitgrin
Re: END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video by xynerise: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mznaett:

Min. of Info.

I dey waitgrin

12midnight grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship / Nick The House Help (18+) / I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.