Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) (7596 Views)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Today I just decided to buy Nutri-milk to quench my thirst after playing football for hours behold I was shocked with the date of production depict with DP on the bottle of the Nutri-milk, it make go back to recheck today's date. The production date on the bottle is 17/06/17 I was like today is 4/06/17 now how come this bizarre date, so I quickly return it to the seller and collect Viju milk instead. So I want to implore us to be very careful with what we consume in this country, GOD safe us.

Brother Lalasticlala let educate people

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by HungerBAD: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol.

This is very common bros. It is also very easy to actually doctor these things.

In my growing up days,i use to see those guys selling on the road(Hold ups)doctor bread and margarine a lot around the ikeja axis of lagos.

They use ink and that stuff with a sharp point you find inside a Maths Set to do it.

You can see from the dates that the same instrument was used. I know they doctor the ones on the road,since those that buy it are usually driving and might not return.

I see they have taken it into the stores now.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol
Bro it's not funny o, I was like am I the one that is having problem ni Abi my phone calendar I end up checking like 4 calendars.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ifex370(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Everybody in naija is hustling
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:
Everybody in naija is hustling
But there is still seal in the cover now and the date did not look like being tampered by the seller that means it the company that have problem.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Its only God that protect us everyday. When nutri milk newly came out, it was somehow thick ,but now its extremely watery same with viju milk.The nutritional contents too av been reduced.why will I waste my hard earned money to buy all dis carbonated drinks?when I can make mixed fruit juice with just 500 and refrigerate it.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ubongoton(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
you deserved to drink such, how can you be hanging ur starch trasers in the fence?
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Its only God that protect us everyday. When nutri milk newly came out, it was somehow thick ,but now its extremely watery same with viju milk.The nutritional contents too av been reduced.why will I waste my hard earned money to buy all dis carbonated drinks?when I can make mixed fruit juice with just 500 and refrigerate it.
Na thirstiness cause am o and na school I dey no time to mixe fruit.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
ubongoton:
you deserved to drink such, how can you be hanging ur starch trasers in the fence?
Can't you reason well before you comment, does that​ look like fence to you?
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVA200:
Na thirstiness cause am o and na school I dey no time to mixe fruit.

I understand
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I understand
Thank you sis
BTW Are you a caterer?
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVA200:
Thank you sis
BTW Are you a caterer?
Yeah
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVA200:
Thank you sis
BTW Are you a caterer?
Ywc,am a chef
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ifex370(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVA200:
But there is still seal in the cover now and the date did not look like being tampered by the seller that means it the company that have problem.

Eh na..company is hustling
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Ywc,am a chef
I can't help it but to notice those mouthwatering jollof rice in your dp, I swear hunger don dey catch me.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:

Eh na..company is hustling
If company don begin dey hustle omo we are on a long tin in this country
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVA200:
I can't help it but to notice those mouthwatering jollof rice in your dp, I swear hunger don dey catch me.

Lmao! don't worry,wen next I av a contract I will waybill food to u.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lmao! don't worry,wen next I av a contract I will waybill food to u.
I will fast and pray make you get contract quickly I can't wait to taste that delicious rice (don't ask me how I know it's delicious).
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVA200:
I will fast and pray make you get contract quickly I can't wait to taste that delicious rice (don't ask me how I know it's delicious).
lol
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

lol
When the contract eventually come (because they will come in million) don't forget​ me o.
Shalom.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by Vision4God: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op thank God u were observant.
Many would have just opened without checking
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVA200:
When the contract eventually come (because they will come in million) don't forget​ me o.
Shalom.

Amen to that,...nice one sir
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVA200:
baba! why did you return it now?? you should've kept it.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by somcherry(f): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don't know if I am the only one who saw 17/05/17 from the picture.

The 0 before 5 made it look like 6.
Besides, that's not even how 6 is written.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
baba! why did you return it now?? you should've kept it.
Keep it to do what?
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Vision4God:
Op thank God u were observant.
Many would have just opened without checking
Thank you I just don't know what took my eyes there
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
somcherry:
I don't know if I am the only one who saw 17/05/17 from the picture.

The 0 before 5 made it look like 6.
Besides, that's not even how 6 is written.

Aunty please look closely I showed almost everybody around before I finally return, I can't balem you though Nairaland did not allow me to upload the full size I have to screenshot after taking the picture to reduce the size, but am sure of what am saying.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by somcherry(f): 12:34am On Jun 05, 2017
OVA200:
Aunty please look closely I showed almost everybody around before I finally return, I can't balem you though Nairaland did not allow me to upload the full size I have to screenshot after taking the picture to reduce the size, but am sure of what am saying.

I am not doubting the fact some of these products can be doctored.

Like I said earlier, the zero before the five made it look like it's 6 but the shape gave it a way

Well, since I am the only one who noticed the difference, then maybe it's from my eyes.
Re: What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) by OVA200(m): 12:41am On Jun 05, 2017
somcherry:

I am not doubting the fact some of these products can be doctored.

Like I said earlier, the zero before the five made it look like it's 6 but the shape gave it a way

Well, since I am the only one who noticed the difference, then maybe it's from my eyes.
If it is zero the line in the bottom of the 6 won't curve up the it did but will just stay flat or bit curve and the zero will join it (and the side line of the zero will be very straight.
It 6 sis but thank you for noticing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Cook Mama Put Stew? / vs / How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.