Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story (51389 Views)

Interpol Rescues Nigerians, Others From Sex Trafficking In Mali (Photos) / Four Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Sex Trafficking With Rituals. / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by rajkrm(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Yamprince(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2017
See belle
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by streetzdreamz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
same shitty story line every time, then at the end the victims cries bloody murder as though they never had a choice to leave!!!! they are all always greedy,naive,scared of some useless juju,and won't go to the police cuz they fear deportation,since they'd rather stay abroad and prostitute than come.back home, why disturb our ears and eyes with their stupid tales of woes!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by GuntersChain(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
sad

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by myked(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
mirabel001:
Edo state

Girls from other states in 9ja go there for prostitution too
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by monex(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2017
pweetyoge:
same story line all the time. my project topic was on child/girl trafficking, during my research i realised greed, unhealthy competition n poverty is the underlying factor. They claim ignorance bt the truth is they know exactly what they are getting into. They are not as naive and stupid as the media portrays the story. They all know either one way or the other( old stories, friends,neighbour who has done same) , but the love for quick money and the obodo oyibo syndrome blur and becloud the right sense of reasoning. who travels outside a country through the desert without knowing it is fishy? Pls they should cut us some slack with the same old gist all the time...

i agree but most of them are underage and do not have the right information. They do not deserve to be bleeped by hundred or thousands of men for their foolish decisions.

they are the victims and you should see them as such
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by monex(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2017
SilvanusII:

You actually kid yourself by believing that tripe u initially posted was constructive criticism. It was judgement and u had ur gavel, robes and wig all primed for the moment. This isn't even any better, but seeing as ur education in humanity and empathy is sadly lacking, it's no skin off my teeth to school u, ur loud claims at having obtained a degree on a subject u evidently know nothing about not withstanding.

Its safe to say that ALL Nigerians are thieves, fraudsters and drug peddlers because most of the ones seen by the foreigners are, not so? Because u think most of the girls know doesn't mean some were not kidnapped, swindled after paying huge sums of money or truly misled into thinking they'd be provided jobs not ashawo-related. Be wary of hasty generalization...something the prev wannabe project writer should av realised

1000 likes for you
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by JhyMedex: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin Story doesn't add up at all...

when she discovered it was Prostitution...what stopped her from reporting to the police and getting taking back to Nigeria...
instead of that she went ahead with the prostituting and now she's looking for cheap pity...

The juju part got me really Lolin ... the hardships that ignorance and superstitions can cause ...grin
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by ritikarana88: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pandal hopping does get tiring, so eating while you're out and about is a must. The food served to visitors at the pandals is called
[URL=http://www.diwaliwallpaper2017.com/2017/09/dussehra-navratri-puja-mantra-and-vidhi.html]navratri puja mantra in hindi[/URL]
[URL=http://www.diwaliwallpaper2017.com/2017/09/best-essay-on-dussehra-in-hindi-english.html]paragraph on dussehra in hindi[/URL]
[URL=http://www.eidmubarak2017-images.com/2017/09/best-essay-on-muharram-festival.html]essay on muharram in hindi[/URL]
[URL=http://www.mothersday2017-images.com/2017/09/karwa-chauth-wishes-whatsapp-facebook-msg.html]karva chauth status in hindi[/URL]
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Henlie: 4:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Emily9e: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by deepakn158: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by deepakn158: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by telebrandss: 6:04am On Nov 28, 2019
amazing post good work
telebrand.pk
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by telebrandss: 6:07am On Nov 28, 2019
Good post amazing work your site
valentines day Quotes 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.