Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Help .....data Unable To Use - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help .....data Unable To Use (790 Views)

Unable To Import Toolbars And Emails From AOL Desktop Gold / Help: Unable To Complete Previous Operation Due To Low Memory / Unable To Configure Android Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help .....data Unable To Use by Seunfunmioluwole(f): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pls kindly help me out...have subscriber to mtn data for the past three days now, and am unable to use this data. The funniest part is that today i bought another card for a new subscription when i still have the first one on my phone, immediately the new data that i subscriber finish..i cant access anything on the internet. Have been calling the customer care and same story...like sorry,we try to refresh ur line,off ur phone etc..pls what can i do to be able to use my hang data

(1) (Reply)

One On One Weekend Webdesign Training Here In Lagos And Its Environs. / Premium Themes And Plugins For Just 2k / Computer Virus Software That Asks For Your Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.