Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Some Questions And Answers About Snakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Questions And Answers About Snakes (397 Views)

Some Questions For CATHOLICS / Crisis Of Faith...pls I Need Answers To Some Questions / Questions And Answers Muslim People Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions And Answers About Snakes by IME1: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Okay i am not a fan of any Mod but i really do not know why snakes take up such a big interest in NL.
There are so many other amazing and intriguing animals in this world.
Personally my hatred for snakes comes from the fact that it is written and i believe that the Devil came in the form of a snake to tempt Eve to disobey God's instruction.
Whether it was apple or not, what many people seem to skip is the fact of 'disobedience'
Imagine telling your child not to play with knives or fire and your wicked neighbour comes when you are out to work and tels your child, 'do not mind your mother/father, knives are met for cutting not killing and fire is good for cooking not burning so play with them!'
In one hand that wicked neighbour has used half truth to tell\tempt a child to toil with his safety, life and trust for his 1st teachers (his\her parents)
Nuff said...
below are some questions culled from a book i read many years a go and i do not remember the name or the author.
please bear with me, unless someone can help with the reference.
just stumbled on where it was typed out.

Question 800: Which snake is known for the fact that it eats other snakes?
ANS: THE KING COBRA- IT GROWS TO A LENGTH OF UP TO 18 FEET
Question 802: which is the largest snake in the world?
ANS: RETICULATED PYTHON
Question 803: which is the heaviest snake in the world?
ANS: ANACONDA
Question 805: which snake has 60 to 80 babies, each of which is deadly poisonous?
ANS: FER-DE-LANCE
Question 808: which of the four common species of snakes found in India does not lay eggs?
ANS: VIPER
Question 809: what is the extra sense organ in the roof of a snake’s mouth called?
ANS: JACOBSON’S EYE
Question 813: which is the world’s largest venomous snake?
ANS: KING COBRA
Question 816: which is the largest known insect in the world?

So let us ask for more front page stories about other 'nice' animals, like dogs, dolphins, rabbits, lions, jaguars and even elephant. maybe in another thread or post i will tell you about the beautiful wild life i grew up around, where we saw real life 'jungle animals'!!!

Have a blessed week in Jesus name, amen.
Inspire, Motivate and Encourage

Re: Some Questions And Answers About Snakes by Epositive(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
which snake livet the longest? need to get myself some pets tongue

#nojoke
Re: Some Questions And Answers About Snakes by Epositive(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Epositive:
which snake live the longest? need to get myself some pets tongue

#nojoke

(1) (Reply)

True Or Not:do Children Really See The Unseen / Power Of Spoken Word / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.