Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation (9546 Views)

Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by leia102(f): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Look, if the "24 hour to 4 day bad luck after masturbation" doesn't affect you and you don't believe in it at all, great. I don't care, please don't comment. If the bad luck does affect you, I'd like to hear your opinion on it in the replies.

Bad luck incidents:Common cold, illness, death in family (!!?), mom going to hospital, getting in an accident, head on collision, performing bad at swimmeet, feeling depressed, getting fired/nearly fired, getting demoted at work, getting robbed, bad scores on exam, parents fighting, getting grounded, getting dumped, phone taken away, snapping at people, arguing with girlfriend (risen intensity), irritability, on edge, paranoid, break something, lose something, get hurt, fatigue, car doesn’t start, camera gets stolen but security cameras stopped working so the thief isn’t caught, computer hard drive blows up, bottom falls out of coffee cup, car hood flies up while on highway, bank has a typo (?), standoffs with customers, bad day at college, scolding at school, mental pain, a bug/weird insect visits you

8 Likes

Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by eezeribe(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Op,you just registered today and created this post,e be like say masturbation don do you many things or you dey try consider am...
If you want self-service,make you self-service... If you nor want,just leave am Shikena.
What a post... This one pass superstition,e don turn 'brain wash'.

23 Likes

Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by MostBanned: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Mumu OP, you think say na abroad we dey undecided

Dumb thread everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by Dotwillis1(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by haykes(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2017
You miss road ur congregation no de here, why u con de preach na

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by Sugarcious(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2017
I'm guilty!
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by yarimo(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2017
leia102:
Look, if the "24 hour to 4 day bad luck after masturbation" doesn't affect you and you don't believe in it at all, great. I don't care, please don't comment. If the bad luck does affect you, I'd like to hear your opinion on it in the replies.

Bad luck incidents:Common cold, illness, death in family (!!?), mom going to hospital, getting in an accident, head on collision, performing bad at swimmeet, feeling depressed, getting fired/nearly fired, getting demoted at work, getting robbed, bad scores on exam, parents fighting, getting grounded, getting dumped, phone taken away, snapping at people, arguing with girlfriend (risen intensity), irritability, on edge, paranoid, break something, lose something, get hurt, fatigue, car doesn’t start, camera gets stolen but security cameras stopped working so the thief isn’t caught, computer hard drive blows up, bottom falls out of coffee cup, car hood flies up while on highway, bank has a typo (?), standoffs with customers, bad day at college, scolding at school, mental pain, a bug/weird insect visits you

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by DanseMacabre(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
This one na play. Is it not better to mastvrbate and have any of these (which are all stories that touch, btw) than to break a mirror and get seven years of bad luck? tongue
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by walosky(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op, you have masturbated the Gray-matter off ur brain

Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by babyfaceafrica: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Joblessness
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by raphy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
undecided[code][/code]how many wraps of weed you take before you type that.you better rethink ya strategy dude.
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by TechPanda(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lemme Just Play Along

I Died grin
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by praise1705(f): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
God de look you
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by fuckpro: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
praise1705:
God de look you
...mama I dey feel you,it must be very tiring carrying all that around...come let me help you unburden the loads
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by stiffmeister(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
you're right bro.... have noticed that too!!!

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by cutievik: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
I hate to accept it...but u ryt..
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by tck2000(m): 12:15am On Sep 12, 2019
true
Re: Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation by Nanky101: 4:56am On Jan 13, 2021
This events you just mentioned are things that I have experienced the weirdest is the bug the strange bug, back then it was always a cockroach showing up in a very clean house I might not see one in my house till after masturbation it will just show up on it of the blues, everything you said is very very true and there are a lot of people that have experienced it, especially business men ask them, how strangely contracts go wrong after masturbation

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. / Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.