Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? (1671 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason / Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by hopey8088(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2017
hello everyone, pls I'm in a serious relation of 7years(started when we were young) heading for marriage,but in this seven years, the longest we have gone is a week without having a quarrel and when we do, I being the guy have to always say sorry even when I'm not in the wrong just to keep peace, I know she's faithful to me and wants to marry me, but I am confused about the quarrels we do have. pls other people in relationships,is this normal? and what do you advice me pls.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Everyday!
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by MEGGATRON(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Every time she is on her period

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2017
hopey8088:
hello everyone, pls I'm in a serious relation of 7years(started when we were young) heading for marriage,but in this seven years, the longest we have gone is a week without having a quarrel and when we do, I being the guy have to always say sorry even when I'm not in the wrong just to keep peace, I know she's faithful to me and wants to marry me, but I am confused about the quarrels we do have. pls other people in relationships,is this normal? and what do you advice me pls.
issue with my woman got me to delete WhatsApp, leave Facebook and all other social media apps and sites except nairaland..

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by kushercain: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Op its healthy quarreling is good for the relationship
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Young03(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2017
mine na countless

Imagine say girl comot my house yesterday morning for church, only to divert to another guy house.

fück finish come dey deny me sex for night

She never know say I don find out. I still kept it to myself
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
Everyday!

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy.

You're in love with a drama queen tongue
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy.

You're in love with a drama queen tongue
its not easy but I like it sha grin

Donno if I'm used to it already grin
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
its not easy but I like it sha grin

Donno if I'm used to it already grin

I guess your fights are nothing serious then. tongue

I hate unnecessary dramas but I act up once in a while just to look for trouble. grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2017
I'm "quarrelsome" because I don't let things slide. We have to talk about it one way or another. So I'd say, whenever stuff comes up. It's not a daily thing, just whenever a problem that needs to be discussed pops up. My attitude usually depends on his attitude on the issue. Like, I'm not going to be calm if I feel I'm not being heard or feel like I'm given unnecessary attitude for voicing my concerns about something that's a big deal to me. Imma keep talking come what may. I also heard somewhere that having quarrels is not necessarily a bad thing in a relationship because it means communication lines are open & you're comfortable enough with each other to say what is bothering you without holding back.

I do think your relationship is kind of unhealthy though because why should you be the one always apologizing even though some of the time you've done no wrong, according to you? It doesn't seem right or fair. It's impossible that she's always right & you're wrong in every argument. So how can you fix problems or make a relationship work with someone that's unwilling to bend or recognize that they're also part of the problem? Consider that before taking it to the next level because forever is a very long time to spend with someone that thinks they can do no wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by osamabbasi(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2017
yes it is totally normal and Okay wink same case is here, i am in a relationship for 5 years and we fight twice a week atleast and we also wanna marry each other just like you guys

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by ekensi01: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Young03:
mine na countless

Imagine say girl comot my house yesterday morning for church, only to divert to another guy house.

When you want start real relationship? better learn from me oh better your life finish. grin
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:

I guess your fights are nothing serious then. tongue

I hate unnecessary dramas but I act up once in a while just to look for trouble. grin cheesy lipsrsealed
hahahaaha...its serious oo..but we surely know it can never break us smiley

Looking for trouble is very common among u ladies, I'm not surprised u saying this grin
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by wahles(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Healthy! Normal! We have been on it 3days straight every evening, probably bkus of her cycle sha# grin tinking bout dem silly fights puts a smile on ma face! Weird though smiley
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by ekensi01: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Since 2015 just 3ice. cool
Real men in a Relationship don't quarrel we 'use our head'.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Iaz93: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2017
undecided
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
hahahaaha...its serious oo..but we surely know it can never break us smiley

Looking for trouble is very common among u ladies, I'm not surprised u saying this grin

Awwwwnnnn, that's so cute. I get that feeling... You guys scream, fight but you sure you ain't screwing what you've got.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... Boredom pushes me to do crazie things at times but bobo knows just the perfect way to halt my evil plans when he isn't cut out for dramas. angry embarassedundecided
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Awwwwnnnn, that's so cute. I get that feeling... You guys scream, fight but you sure you ain't screwing what you've got.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... Boredom pushes me to do crazie things at times but bobo knows just the perfect way to halt my evil plans when he isn't cut out for dramas. angry embarassedundecided
lol...I know what I've got in hand and letting go is the last thing on my mind.. Do u know there are guys who can't bare to see a woman cry let alone their girlfriend? That's the kinda guy I am. Now u see why I can't screw her?

Evil plans u say? Chai! U wanna frustrate the poor dude cheesy my girl does that sometimes and things may go too far but we usually end it well between us, men should learn to tolerate their women that's how to understand them Berra I think? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Young03:
mine na countless

You kept it to yourself?

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Lol. .my man doesn't tolerate any form of drama.. so I don't try looking for his trouble
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...I know what I've got in hand and letting go is the last thing on my mind.. Do u know there are guys who can't bare to see a woman cry let alone their girlfriend? That's the kinda guy I am. Now u see why I can't screw her?

Evil plans u say? Chai! U wanna frustrate the poor dude cheesy my girl does that sometimes and things may go too far but we usually end it well between us, men should learn to tolerate their women that's how to understand them Berra I think? grin

Awwwwnnnn... You're making me all mushy, softwerk. embarassed embarassed grin. Dont mind me, I'm one for love stories. Oya, quicquic put a ring on it ooo, lemme goan kip money for owambe clothes and gele. tongue

Lol. Things do get outta hands sometimes and I start asking why I decided to cause trouble in the first place but like you said, tolerating and understanding us goes a long way. You really need to see me grinning at the memories this is springing up. cheesy grin cheesy.

I'm quite mischievous grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by pocohantas(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't bother yourself, they enjoy the fight. If you think I am lying, take everything in good faith for two weeks, don't get angry, jealous or possessive...apologise for every and tell him no problem at all when he annoys you.

He'll beg you to get angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't bother yourself, they enjoy the fight. If you think I am lying, take everything in good faith for two weeks, don't get angry, jealous or possessive...apologise for every and tell him no problem at all when he annoys you.

He'll beg you to get angry.

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.

I wouldn't want to punish him that much. sad grin
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by hopey8088(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm "quarrelsome" because I don't let things slide. We have to talk about it one way or another. So I'd say, whenever stuff comes up. It's not a daily thing, just whenever a problem that needs to be discussed pops up. My attitude usually depends on his attitude on the issue. Like, I'm not going to be calm if I feel I'm not being heard or feel like I'm given unnecessary attitude for voicing my concerns about something that's a big deal to me. Imma keep talking come what may. I also heard somewhere that having quarrels is not necessarily a bad thing in a relationship because it means communication lines are open & you're comfortable enough with each other to say what is bothering you without holding back.

I do think your relationship is kind of unhealthy though because why should you be the one always apologizing even though some of the time you've done no wrong, according to you? It doesn't seem right or fair. It's impossible that she's always right & you're wrong in every argument. So how can you fix problems or make a relationship work with someone that's unwilling to bend or recognize that they're also part of the problem? Consider that before taking it to the next level because forever is a very long time to spend with someone that thinks they can do no wrong.

Thanks, I really have no problem making things right with her, but sometimes I have a lot on my mind also that I have no time to think d make things right with her, plus she's not someone who let's go of issues easily, it could take her days sometimes before things get back to normal even after I apologise.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2017
hopey8088:

Thanks, I really have no problem making things right with her, but sometimes I have a lot on my mind also that I have no time to think d make things right with her, plus she's not someone who let's go of issues easily, it could take her days sometimes before things get back to normal even after I apologise.

Well, if that's not an issue for you, then it's not an issue for me either because at the end of the day it's still your relationship. Have it how you like. Shrugs
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by hopey8088(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, if that's not an issue for you, then it's not an issue for me either because at the end of the day it's still your relationship. Have it how you like. Shrugs

Thanks for your comments, I get a lot from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Awwwwnnnn... You're making me all mushy, softwerk. embarassed embarassed grin. Dont mind me, I'm one for love stories. Oya, quicquic put a ring on it ooo, lemme goan kip money for owambe clothes and gele. tongue

Lol. Things do get outta hands sometimes and I start asking why I decided to cause trouble in the first place but like you said, tolerating and understanding us goes a long way. You really need to see me grinning at the memories this is springing up. cheesy grin cheesy.

I'm quite mischievous grin lipsrsealed
kikikiiki...we still both got dreams to fulfil before heading to the alter, its most certain we're meant for each other grin and we can't do without each other, its that tight smiley

U know what she did recently? We were on our way to a restaurant one evening but it was a still bright evening around 4 in Lagos, she saw this lady starring at me as she was walking outta the restaurant we're headed...guess what, she turned my face and kissed me grin now how cool is that? She also told me if I ever cheat on her and she gets to find out, she'll drag me home and give me the Bleep of my life and make me understand no one's taking her place and slap me afterwards grin I can't dare hurt her feelings, lailai!

I understand fully how women want to be treated and I'm doing just fine lol smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
kikikiiki...we still both got dreams to fulfil before heading to the alter, its most certain we're meant for each other grin and we can't do without each other, its that tight smiley

U know what she did recently? We were on our way to a restaurant one evening but it was a still bright evening around 4 in Lagos, she saw this lady starring at me as she was walking outta the restaurant we're headed...guess what, she turned my face and kissed me grin now how cool is that? She also told me if I ever cheat on her and she gets to find out, she'll drag me home and give me the Bleep of my life and make me understand no one's taking her place and slap me afterwards grin I can't dare hurt her feelings, lailai!

I understand fully how women want to be treated and I'm doing just fine lol smiley

Hahahaha... Your bae is crazie cheesy grin cheesy

Actualize those dreams and take her home to mama. kiss

I know you're a good man, seen few of your comments on women demeaning threads... You are different from those blockheads undecided
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by jakandeola(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:

I know you're a good man, seen few of your comments on women demeaning threads... You are different from those blockheads undecided
warch wat u blog against men
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:

lol...she can be something else for sure grin

Yh, that's true but...one thing I can't take in my life is cheating, once I'm in a relationship with you, stay faithful cos my loyalty and faithfulness is as guaranteed as real Madrid's win over juventus lol..buy seriously, I despise cheating with all my heart.

I always live by the word that goes like " always do unto others, as you'd have them do unto you " if u check my comments against women, u'd see the thread is about cheating. It disgusts me.

Any other thing? I can handle in a relationship smiley
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Over to those with lipsrsealed

But for me ... lol I can nag ehhhh but it's like painful pleasure grin not so bad
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

Over to those with lipsrsealed

But for me ... lol I can nag ehhhh but it's like painful pleasure grin not so bad
have been looking for you cry

The show is taking place 2moro by 9pm

Ready for me grin

See the intro https://www.nairaland.com/3832669/tales-prodigal-daughter-rejected-own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady's 18th Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown / I Regret Coming To This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.