Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai (22396 Views)

Oyetola Cries To Buratai As Criminals Take Over Osun / Nigerian Army Gets New University In Biu, Borno State / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by 360metrosports: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Governor Kashim Shettima earlier today presented Land Certificates allocated for the Proposed Nigerian Army University in Biu to the Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. T.Y. Buratai when the latter paid a courtesy visit at the Government House, Maiduguri.. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-gov-shettima-presents-land.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Iamwrath: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
These people mean business for real

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Daviddson(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nothernization of the military! All or almost all military institutions are concentrated in the north. This is clearly unfair!
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North
The new military university - north
There's another one again in Niger state whose name I can't recall and countless number of others!

Even if Nigeria is still suspicious of the south easterners due to the civil war, why not have some in the Niger delta and south west? As far as I know, no single military institution or training headquarters is in the south west. This is plainly ridiculous.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Why that region

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Daviddson(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
The way the US is trying to surround Russia by deploying its missiles and missile shields in Eastern Europe, is the same way the north is trying to put all military infrastructure in the north, to put the mainly Christian south (west, east & SS) at a disadvantage should a military confrontation ensue, which I don't even wish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by softmind24: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by NwaAmaikpe: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
angry

Please how much is Vaseline... Blue seal
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by rheether(f): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Another northern agenda .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by chris6flash: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by yoruBADboi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Toluwa nile ati ekun re

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by basty: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
And some mofos are trading blames in the South

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
It is noted.
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
Nothernization of the military! All or almost all military institutions are concentrated in the north. This is clearly unfair!
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North
There's another one again in Niger state whose name I can't recall and countless number of others!

Even if Nigeria is still suspicious of the south easterners due to the civil war, why not have some in the Niger delta and south west? As far as I know, no single military institution or training headquarters is in the south west. This is plainly ridiculous.
most naval setup are in the north too.

In fact, the following are also in the north:

Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos

305 Flying Training School, Enugu

97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt

81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin

Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Afam4eva(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
I can't believe that nobody from the south is challenging the northernization of our military outfits. Apart from the fact that the personel is dominated by people from the north, the bases are also cited in the north.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2017

And most Nigerians are blind to this clandestine moves of the north since the sixties. Nigerian Army indeed! What we have is AREWA ARMY designed to continue checking on the south.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fear north
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by SalamRushdie: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is the NDA not a degree awarding university , so of what essence will this Military university be again since it wouldn't be churning out officers for the military

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
I hope by the tym we disintegrate, that side wouldn't be like North Korea while we are like South Korea to them.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afam4eva:
I can't believe that nobody from the south is challenging the northernization of our military outfits. Apart from the fact that the personel is dominated by people from the north, the bases are also cited in the north.
what can you do about that?

This cry cry people won't stop crying. When government send few military men to eastern streets, you cry of intimidation, militarization, arrest and whatnot to Obama and now trump. If you see the number of army we see everyday, I'm sure iPod and massob would declare a 365 days of sit-at home like the one in the picture below.

Government understands that Ibo people are naturally scared of the military or get thrown into pandemonium upon seeing men in uniform, so they decided to take some military setup away from you, and here you are crying your Flat'head out.

SMS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by RareDiamond: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
When we told the zombie Nigerians that Buhari APC government was going to be a grossly incompetent, confused and vision-less government fuelled and managed by bigotry, fanaticism and propaganda. Afonjas ( yoruba people ) and other moronic zombies called us wailers and haters of change. The current situation in Nigeria has vindicated us.

How on earth can a poorly funded, ill equipped and human right abusing Nigeria Army run TWO UNIVERSITIES, NUMEROUS INSTITUTES and SCHOOLS ?

Anyway, as usual yoruba muslims and afonjas will defend this show of shame.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by saintkash(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

Well I feel since the north have the landmass and the army is land base just as the navy is marine.... I don't think there is any NAVY institution in the north. ... just saying though

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
what can you do about that?
IPOB is upon your case

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by humchrix333: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
The SS,SE and SW are just blind ... are they telling us that they can't see what the North are Doing? My God!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by kratoss(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=Daviddson post=57217714]Nothernization of the military! All or almost all military institutions are concentrated in the north. This is clearly unfair!
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

Army depot kaduna
Nigerian airforce kaduna
Nigerian army school of artillery kaduna
Nigerian navy school of armament technology kaduna

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by yaksdavirus: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nice Move
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
God bless PMB
God bless Buratai

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by elhafeez(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

Your observation is right. You will notice thé state gov donated thé land. Buratai is also from that state. There is à naval school in Offa kwara state thé then chief of Naval staff brought thé naval school to his village and thé state gave thé school unlimited land and provided some infrastructure.
when ihegirika was chief of Army staff he would have created and located thé school in his village. Dont blâme thé northerer blâme thé southerners for not doing anything when they hold key position

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Ognwata: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

This is why you won't get in the South West and South South... Keep exempting the south east... If they can exempt the south east, why not exempt the whole south. Sheep

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

-NAF Mobility Command, headquartered at Yenagoa,
NIGERIA ARMY amphibious SCHOOL SOUTH SOUTH
-NAF Logistics Command (LC), headquartered at Ikeja,
- NAF Tactical Air Command (TAC), headquarters at Makurdi
-82nd Division (Airborne and Amphibious) HQ in Enugu
-SBS JMSTC base in lagos
-Nigerian Army School of Medical Sciences is in Lagos
- Nigerian Army Ordinace School is in Lagos
-Central Vehicle Depot is in Lagos

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: FG Could Have Handled It A Lot Better - Sanwo-Olu / Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Hospitalised After Being Arrested By Police / Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.