Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) (44612 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Xkalaban(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Them don go form new party out of personal vendetta rather than a need to move this country forward and improve the lives of the masses. Rule-bishhhh!!!!

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Johnsown1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thieves have changed look, creativity, same people
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
I am very sceptical about this party,The idea of dokpesi/makarfi irritates me. Dan iwuanyanwu has paid his dues in the labour party, he's a a new face.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by mrsfavour(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Up APDA
Only Ali Modu Sheriff and his family members will remain in PDP
hahhahahahaha,
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Solomon38: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let go there ......2019

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Scantee2(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mod why was i banned? I can't remember commiting any offence and I have never been banned since joining Nairaland.

Unban "SCANTEE"

CC seun
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Obaf1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
gr8man4rmukpor:
when will dey employ political thugs ,I get chest
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;funny u cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
symbianDON:
bunch of thieves, rogues and wicked people. a part of the set who have ravaged and plunged Nigeria into poverty and disunity....here they go again with their obnoxious red and green colours...from apc, pdp to this new one...all the political parties are all evil!!!

You must be an APC party member tongue
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Elfaris(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
360metrosports:
More at http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-from-launching-of-advanced.html
Eyya so Sheriff chased them from the so-called largest party in Africa.. eyya... khikhikhikhi APDA ko APGA ni
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
I see Biafran flag der abi na only me dey see am....
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by temodent(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
APDA ko, apoda ni. Congratulation of yesterday's corrupt men.

Chai you just gave them a brand new name "APODA" you bad o. People are warned to be very careful before joining APODA party.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by guychidile: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
if managed well ,they may be party to beat come 2019.....I'm guessing o.!
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by UncutSk(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
adem30:
Which kind hungry looking people full here so?
bro chill out

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by miqos02(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
seen
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by gawu1: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
adem30:
Me, I am not even convince yet whether that was not church service.
The pictures might have been taken from a sunday church service. Or how can one defines all those remorseful faces in pix
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by bebe2(f): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Can a genius pls launch a young pple Democratic Party, where no one above 45 is allowed to be nominated for election.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by thestevens: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
So APC came with their lies and deceived the gullible Nigerians and we believe them,another party has sprang up without the interest of the youth and masses at heart. I think is time for voters aparthy in this country.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by MedicalSamwise(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
muyibaba222:

So my post sounds like that of a Biafran to you? Get a life and leave Biafrans with their struggle before high BP gives you hypertension at the mention of BIAFRA

What's the diff btwn high blood pressure and hypertension
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by purplekayc(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Democrazy
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
That is not a solution. Restructuring is the only solution.

If politicians can just go their separate ways and formed their new parties, why can't every religions go their separate ways in peace

Now let Sheriff take over PDP fill candidates for president in 2019 likewise Makarfi.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by gawu1: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
gr8man4rmukpor:
when will dey employ political thugs ,I get chest
But your head is not flat. Our new party APDA is reserving that post you want to Igbos.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by hakimi1974(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
so, nah so sheriff take pound and pummel the party formerly known as p.d.p into oblivion. this a.p.d.a is dead on arrival.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Onuokwu: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
adem30:

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Tecno66: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Heart attack for APC zombies​
This government trully wants PDP wiped out and now we have APDA. But frankly I think we need a strong opposition, the type APC provided to the then PDP government. But again I think APC has nothing to offer hence they want a very weakened opposition that cannot speak out. They complained a lot while they were in opposition and now they are power, instead of fixing things, they are still complaining. Whats up?
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
APDA ko, apoda ni. Congregation of yesterday's corrupt men.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by iaatmguy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
elmagnifo:

Nairaland is actually a case-study. Everyday we see youths who are supposed to unite and take back their country from these looters engaged in one tribal/religion/regional slur. And at the end of all the insults they throw at one another, they still go to bed hungry. grin undecided
and who says the youth is not after is own pocket.
They are birds of a feather
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
adem30:
Hahahahahahahaha
Savages on this forum grin
This is the kinda crowd that makes you keep checking your phone to make sure it's not been stolen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by gawu1: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
If that drugs addict, FFK joins this party, then it is dead at arrival. Any thing he supports always end up losing.
Alas, I am advising Dokpesi to pay FFK money not to show interest in the party. (Jimoh Ibrahim, 2016)
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
where is Tonybarcanister now
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by awoluyi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
All Plunderers & Destroyers Assembly (APDA). Doing same thing same way and expecting different result. Pure madness.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by ndcide(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
The APC folks have taken over this thread.

Well, I don't expect them to give any other party a chance. But looking at this intelligently this is a welcome development. May they have what it takes.

Let's not pretend about it, the present government have not performed well.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) by Saintp(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gathering of thieves
90% of Nigerians are bad people. It doesn't matter the political party, tribe, religion, age etc, the result will remain the same.

Every country has bad eggs but the difference is that their bad eggs are in the minority. but in naija, the bad eggs are in the super super majority, that means the probability of electing good leaders is far too low.

In keneking's voice "Amazing gathering"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.