Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Hillary Means "funny," Right? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Means "funny," Right? (592 Views)

Hillary Clinton Terrifying Secrets Exposed! / Hillary Clinton's Potential Female Vice President? / Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Means "funny," Right? by oaroloye(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2010
Around 12th August 2009, Hillary Clinton came to blast Nigeria as being a corrupt country.
During her two terms as President of America grin she and her husband Bill were proven to be instrumental in the smuggling of $1 billion worth of cocaine into America when Bill was governor in Arkansas. Unfortunately, this was not proven in court. Key witnesses would up dead. This is called the "Clinton Circle of Death." Look it up. For instance:

http://www.handpen.com/Bio/clintonbodycount.htm

Were you aware of all this? Was our government, when they invited this witch (No, no, no, you don't understand- she really is a witch. This is now respected in America. Witches can pray in schools and other government facilities, but Christians will be arrested.) to come and Mass Hypnotize us? (A White woman comes and blasts the most populous Black nation on Earth, and walks away unscathed- how can she [i]not [/i]have supernatural powers?)

When this is the sort of person that is sent to deliver this sort of message to our country, what else can we expect from them?
Re: Hillary Means "funny," Right? by xterra2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
I dont trust Americans ,
They are evil in disguise
They take the world as military coommands
Re: Hillary Means "funny," Right? by chiogo(f): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2010
Hillary means funny? Or you mean hilarious.
Re: Hillary Means "funny," Right? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2010
oaroloye:

Around 12th August 2009, Hillary Clinton came to blast Nigeria as being a corrupt country.
During her two terms as President of America grin she and her husband Bill were proven to be instrumental in the smuggling of $1 billion worth of cocaine into America when Bill was governor in Arkansas. Unfortunately, this was not proven in court. Key witnesses would up dead. This is called the "Clinton Circle of Death." Look it up. For instance:

http://www.handpen.com/Bio/clintonbodycount.htm

Were you aware of all this? Was our government, when they invited this witch (No, no, no, you don't understand- she really is a witch. This is now respected in America. Witches can pray in schools and other government facilities, but Christians will be arrested.) to come and Mass Hypnotize us? (A White woman comes and blasts the most populous Black nation on Earth, and walks away unscathed- how can she [i]not [/i]have supernatural powers?)

When this is the sort of person that is sent to deliver this sort of message to our country, what else can we expect from them?
Hillary was refering to the corrupt nigerian politicians and not we nigerian citiziens but then americans are corrupt but they portray themselves as saints.

(1) (Reply)

All The Aboki Men Should Step Out With Their Daggers For The Final Duel / Life Support Machines Arrive Ahead Of Yar’adua / Yar’adua Develops Skin Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.