Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

How To Make Diy Brushless Motor - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Diy Brushless Motor (2270 Views)

How To Make A Burning Laser Pointer Out Of Household Items (DIY) / How To Rewind Brushless Motor (v-man Innovation) / how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hi! I will be telling you how to make ur own diy brushless motor it simple, u see here in nigeria brushless motor cost up 4600naira, and I u want to make rc helicopter or quadcopter even plane, and u need and adjustment for ur money , here is a way out , making any kv on ur own following the prosidior or steps u will lern how to make you own.

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
I got this motor from a vedio shop lie in helplessly on the group, I open it and remove the circuit in it, behold the amiture is 24 but it was flat, I remove the coil on it.

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 1 romov the coil
I remove the previous coil and replace it with a thicker one, buy a now copper coil in the market.

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 3: coilling get the thick copper wire and recoil it this way in the image show .

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
my is 47 turn calculate it by the amiture.
note: who ever that is making this project is on risk, u have to be cearfull when test.
Note: this project will save ur money and it can fly any kind of robot u made with it.
Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 4: solder wire
Solder wire on it, each represent something, A B C A is airmitter b base c collector, A and C is ur +& - b is ur signal , but don't be confuse any one can serve as abc.

1 Share

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 5; stand holder
I carve aluminum in a round shape, having cross on there side were u can house ur nuts.

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 7 : install it
Install it under the amiture, the motor have long not loss it and tighte it when u have install the aluminum stand hold .

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 8: glue back the brushless I replace the shaft to be long, I glue it back with Eposy gum.

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 9 cover it and add some thing at the end shaft not to fall of when spinning.
Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 10 making sure the body are not tuching the amiture. U are good to go.

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
step 11 test
I test it with 30a esc my motor is 1000kv .
When testing first plue ur esc to motor and esc to servo test were u can throttle it, then fix the battery make sure that the servo test is not in the middle pleas it will be at 0, wait for the beep sound to finish then u start throttling. Waw the speed is amazing ...........

Re: How To Make Diy Brushless Motor by victorigwe: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
ViDEOs

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Crack Wordai Cracked Account / Would You Fly? Boeing Reveals Plans To Test A Self-flying Plane In 2018(Pics) / American/yankee Facebook Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.