Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days (18398 Views)

Statoil Loses 5% Stake In Agbami Oilfield, To Pay Chevron $1.1bn / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full / Dangote Makes World’s Most Powerful Persons List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by woodmood: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2017
realnas:
No be only Dangote but alot of investors made money thanks to the stock market rally, I bought access bank at 3naira back in 2013 and it's now trading at 9 naira per share ,I have money off fyn, presco, dangote sugar etc

Congratulations my brother.
The opportunity is there for everybody to make money now but sorry to say, Nigerian youth are too lazy. Rather than key into this, that will rather channel their energy in to why DANGOTE is being favoured and all what not.
From January till date,FBNH has doubled it's price. What about May and Baker? Between last week and now, Fidelity, FCMB and Diamond have appreciated by 20 percent.

Go into the world and prosper. Let others keep wailing about change.
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by lloyds(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2017
There are many politicians and ex-military leaders that have wealth more than Dangote, e.g. Babangida, Danjuma, Atiku etc. But Forbes only recognize those that make fortunes through legalized means.
Most likely he is even fronting for some of them.
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Afribest(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Bondesniger:
when you have money you make more money

we are not dullards we need start up capital
Start with what you have and every other things will come one after another bro!
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2017
ausarchive:

Go and ask how much dollar the CBN gives to him every week for business transaction and the rate.

That alone is a business.

Reason a bag of cement is almost 3k. And we are celebrating him.

CBN shld also extend hands of fellowship to others the way to do to this man.

All same am happy for him he played his cards very well.

Mind you, He is just a front runner...... most corrupt politicians have bigger stakes in his company. The ones afraid to be mentioned or seen.

God bless Nigeria.

Another rumour monger peddling his wares. Where is the source of all the rubbish you just wrote? Why won't he get a better dollar rate when he is obviously in more need of it than kunle or Emeka who want to pay school fees? Dangote has over 30k workers. Free the man jare
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Bondesniger(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Afribest:
Start with what you have and every other things will come one after another bro!
am an applicant i dont have money now but working out something
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by seniwellsFX: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2017
These are the kind of profit one records when he or she runs a monopolistic business empire supported by the powers that be. Dangote has successfully monopolised the entire Nigerian economy as well as the stock market. For a single listed company to have a market share that equates to 1/3 of the entire market capitalization in an emerging market bourse,then you know there is trouble. Prices in Such stock market can easily be manipulated. Anyway,congrats to him. But as u may know,share prices rise and fall due to various macro economic and market sentiment forces. So as a market insider myself,i do not value the wealth of a business owner based on hot paper money.but rather on actualized profits at the end of each financial year. So let's watch out for dangote's end of year financial statement.
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Umarlulu: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2017
aminho:
Sai godiya Dan gidan mariya
mariya kai tsaye bawani kara? ??
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by debeey87(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Bondesniger:
when you have money you make more money

we are not dullards we need start up capital

What you need isn't start up capital but to be able to pitch your idea to the right people.

Ask your self, if given 3mins, can you convince an investor to put money in your business
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by davibid: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2017
CocoBee:
[•3,578,506,555,050] Oh Lawd! It's even more than Recharge card digits!!

Three trillion, five hundred and seventy eight billion, five hundred and six million, five hundred and fifty five thousand, fifty Naira.

1 Like

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2017
davibid:

Three trillion, five hundred and seventy eight thousand, five hundred and six million, five hundred and fifty five thousand, fifty Naira.

You try bruv! But I think it's Three trillion, five hundred and seventy eight billion, five hundred and six million, five hundred and fifty five thousand, fifty naira!
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by davibid: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
CocoBee:

You try bruv! But I think it's Three trillion, five hundred and seventy eight billion, five hundred and six million, five hundred and fifty five thousand, fifty naira!

It was an oversight

grin

#modified

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian / Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.