Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone (394802 Views)

Some Useful Android Secret Codes You Should Know About / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Nokia Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone by bellybelly: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Seriously , are we still trying to crack Nokia Symbian?
Re: Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nice
Re: Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone by minmini: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Nice information. Even, i had a problem once with my nokia 1600 mobile security code i tried the default code 0000 and 1234 But it doesn't work. Better i got Master reset code from the site for my phone at free of cost from Unlock-Free.com
Re: Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone by martinsudek(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
please i need assistance on my phone Tecno n9,it always pop up "netalpha has stoped" and when i press ok it will still pop up the same thing,i have tried reseting,rebooting,clear partition cache all to no avail.what more can i do
Re: Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone by Carlcaresophia: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2016
martinsudek:
please i need assistance on my phone Tecno n9,it always pop up "netalpha has stoped" and when i press ok it will still pop up the same thing,i have tried reseting,rebooting,clear partition cache all to no avail.what more can i do
Hello martinsudek, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone by Pynkky: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please help me unlock my Nokia Lumia 520, locked on Vodafone network Uk.

IMEI - 359994054389300

Thank u sir.
Re: Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone by AustinoBanks(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]great information
Re: Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone by Dandy391: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
How about resurrecting this 2013 Post? I need to reset my Nokia 130.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.