Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,248 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape (1468 Views)

Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father / Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by NordicRace: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2010
Police have released CCTV footage of a man - after a woman was raped in central London last Saturday.

The victim was attacked after she got off a bus near Museum Street, just after 2am. Afterwards the suspect walked away towards New Oxford Street buckling his belt.

The suspect is described as a black man, believed to be aged in his 20s-30s. He was wearing a dark coloured jacket with a hood, blue/light coloured jeans and black/dark coloured shoes or trainers. He has short hair with a receding hairline. He is also described has having an African sounding accent

http://www.lbc.co.uk/police-release-cctv-pic-in-rapist-search-18813
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by morpheus24: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
Northman

Please come back to the hospital you are hallucinating.Its a side effect of your condition We have help for you here.

Here this might calm you down. its a  video of more black people running amock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHH81CCFcH8&feature=related
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
@Nordic race
so u don xkape 4rm yaba? U b oloshi, ewu, na God go deal wit u because na him create black man wey u dey abuse wit ur blind mind wey u no fit c pass ur shadow. Can anyone criticised what GOD made with his own hands? Think Nordic race, THINK!!!
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by NordicRace: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
@Nordic race
so u don xkape 4rm yaba? U b oloshi, ewu, na God go deal wit u because na him create black man wey u dey abuse wit your blind mind wey u no fit c pass your shadow. Can anyone criticised what GOD made with his own hands? Think Nordic race, THINK!!!   

I cannot understand your atrocious english ?
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by flekan(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^ You can't and never will. Wht ya doing on here self?
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by morpheus24: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

@Nordic race
so u don xkape 4rm yaba? U b oloshi, ewu, na God go deal wit u because na him create black man wey u dey abuse wit your blind mind wey u no fit c pass your shadow. Can anyone criticised what GOD made with his own hands? Think Nordic race, THINK!!!   

I cannot understand your atrocious english ?

Its not english you buffon its a derivative of,  which is why you should log unto the BNP forum where the jibberish they speak there is comprehendible by your species.

Ps mind you don't be flattered by the responses you are getting as a validation of your ability to construct meaningful arguements.

I simply am amused by your stupidity

nough said no?
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by NordicRace: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2010
Its not english you buffon its a derivative of

It is atrocious English regardless of whether it is a derivitive form of primitive, gutteral negro attempts at English. That's what African do to culture, they degrade it and drag it down.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by morpheus24: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

Its not english you buffon its a derivative of

It is atrocious English regardless of whether it is a derivitive form of primitive, gutteral negro attempts at English. That's what African do to culture, they degrade it and drag it down.

No they are the preservers of what is left of human culture. The true forms of humans that were in equlibrium with nature before some cave mutants evolved to become destroyers and pillagers of the planet, consuming every human resource and even looking for more to devour, believing that the piece of the planet they reside on is somehow naturally theirs.

This is the reason nature is taking its course but you will never understand what is happening round you cause you too dimwitted focusing all the energy  you have on hate.

PS the derivative can't be primitive cause it exists today as a branch of English which is derivative of primitive old english which in itself is a derivative of primitive Old german.

Buffon. Try again!!!!

Morpheus says "KNOW THY SELF"
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by NordicRace: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
PS the derivative can't be primitive cause it exists today as a branch of English which is derivative of primitive old english which in itself is a derivative  of primitive Old german.

Buffon. Try again!!!!

Yes of course it can be a primitive derivative, and you are trying very desperately to sound articulate and well read by stating the very obvious history of the English language, which is entirely irrelevent to do with what I said.

No they are the preservers of what is left of human culture.

Sub Saharan Africans do not preserve culture, and have no facility in which to do so, considering they don't even have a wrriten language.

The true forms of humans that were in equlibrium with nature before some cave mutants evolved to become destroyers and pillagers of the planet, consuming every human resource and even looking for more to devour, believing that the piece of the planet they reside on is somehow naturally theirs.

The stop using white technology, science, medicine, engineering and technology, go back to your mudhuts and chase monkeys if yu want to live in equalibrium with nature.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by morpheus24: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

Yes of course it can be[b] a primitive derivative[/b], and you are trying very desperately to sound articulate and well read by stating the very obvious history of the English language, which is entirely irrelevent to do with what I said.
Look up the word primitive, comeback and rephrase your response again.

As far as trying to sound articulate. I don't have to . I simply am.

As far as the relevance,it's to put your earlier statment in context so you can see how daft you sound when you try to construct meaningful sentences.

NordicRace:

Sub Saharan Africans do not preserve culture, and have no facility in which to do so, considering they don't even have a wrriten language.

In case you didn't know europeans where taught  how to "throw words" on paper from non europeans.

NordicRace:

The stop using white technology, science, medicine, engineering and technology, go back to your mudhuts and chase monkeys if yu want to live in equalibrium with nature.
This is the usual response by knuckleheads when presented with that arguement.

first of all technology is not white, nor was it white derived. You seriously need to free yourself from your hangover of people's skin color. Its so 20th century.

Second Your societies created conquerism, capitalism, racism, egoism, consumerism and the new world order of things by sticking their necks in places where they had no business marching forward inthe name of religion and civilization, exposing the Africans to these concepts that have diseased their faculties into thinking somehow all these things actually bring any true contentment in life. What do you expect would be the ultimate effects given the causes.

When your people rewind time back and replace all the evil they have done in this world today then I will tell my people to quietly leave your shores.

Until them my grimaldi brother. The equation remains unbalanced

Morpheus says " Unfortunately noone can be told what the matrix is. You have to see if for yourself"
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by NordicRace: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2010
first of all technology is not white, nor was it white derived

Almost all the technology you use today was invented and pioneered by whites. it was not bleeping black, arabs or asians who invented, It was us.

what the bleep have you negros done for the human race ,  nothing. dont dare deny that the vast majority of innovtion and creation has been developed by whites.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by morpheus24: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

Almost all the technology you use today was invented and pioneered by whites. it was not bleeping black, arabs or asians who invented, It was us.

Thats the only part of my whole statement you could respond to.

keep listening to your storm front brothers. They really are helping improve your IQ.

If I never enter an elevator nor fly in an aeroplane or wear the next fashion friendly cotour attire it does not diminish my humanity you dumb azz
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

I must admit that the white race has been leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of us when it comes to technology but it strikes me as funny when empty heads who just happen to be white by accident of nature try to wrap themselves under the umbrella of being a part of the super race.

I'm sorry but nuclear and space technology are NOT WHITE but JEWISH in origin!

60 yrs ago you could easily have made the same comment to Asians . . . today they control the vast bulk of the world's economy and while America and Germany pioneered automobile technology, the asians and Indians are now leaps and bounds over everyone else.

Whites may be more technologically advanced than us but it is down to a few inventive whites . . . the vast majority of whites i have come across are simply dumb. Example - - - take a look at a typical tea bagger rally in the US.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by morpheus24: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

what the bleep have you negros done for the human race ,  nothing. dont dare deny that the vast majority of innovtion and creation has been developed by whites.

We gave birth to your species and equipped you with the DNA to be able to figure your way through those icy weather storms.

here more black people running amok. I know you can't stand it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aONr3V0dKc
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

what the bleep have you negros done for the human race ,  nothing. dont dare deny that the vast majority of innovtion and creation has been developed by whites.

You'd be hard pressed to name anything whites have done for the human race if you spent a large majority of that time under slavery and your lands being pillaged by the likes of you.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by NordicRace: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2010
We gave birth to your species and equipped you with the DNA to be able to figure your way through those icy weather storms.

Oh shut up, blacks did not personally equip whites with anything. And we have been in europe since the last ice age. You have done Bleep all for mankind apart from breed like cockraoches and spreading aids.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by NordicRace: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
You'd be hard pressed to name anything whites have done for the human race if you spent a large majority of that time under slavery and your lands being pillaged by the likes of you.

White were only in africa for a century and slaveyr is completely insignificant considering we built and innovated almost everything in the world.

I ask you whar blacks have done and all you do to counter my argument is 'slavery, slavery' change the bleeping record.

60 yrs ago you could easily have made the same comment to Asians

Wrong, asians have always been far more advanced than africans, even before white assistance.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

White were only in africa for a century and slaveyr is completely insignificant considering we built and innovated almost everything in the world.

I ask you whar blacks have done and all you do to counter my argument is 'slavery, slavery' change the bleeping record.

For a white who claims to have "done something for the human race" . . . you seem to have more than enough time to rant on a Nigerian thread. May i humbly suggest that you are another ill-educated, jobless never-do-well whose only way to assuage your ego is to claim to at least not be a negro? We've seen your likes before . . . the real inventive whites dont have time to be here.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by NordicRace: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
May i humbly suggest that you are another ill-educated, jobless never-do-well

You are wrong, but it matters not.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

May i humbly suggest that you are another ill-educated, jobless never-do-well

You are wrong, but it matters not.

absolutely correct that it matters not. For me your rants matter not to me either.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by morpheus24: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
NordicRace:

Oh shut up, blacks did not personally equip whites with anything. And we have been in europe since the last ice age.

What do you mean by personally?

NordicRace:

You have done bleep all for mankind apart from breed like cockraoches and spreading aids.
This is really what you want this thread to come down to. A place you can vent your innermost resentments. It really is quite evident you really have nothing to say nor have the capacity to construct sensible arguements. A foot soldier no less.

I will reserve my witts for your brothers at storm front. At least they create discourse one can try to argue with.

You on the other who could not even argue the ethymology of the word NORDIC?
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by suxes2005(m): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2010
who on earth is this fuckin race of a fing
WTF r u doin here self?

We dont fink we need u fck**** asshole

SHALOM
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2010
@nordic race, please i wnt to know the basis of this Thread?? Do you have a Job, Do u have academic qualifications? Do you study at all? Can You read?? angry
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by IKEYMAN1: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2010
bump grin grin
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by WAVixen: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
Why do you guys bother replying this pigs mail? you give him life with your responses.ignore his posts!!
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by Skidoc(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2010
NordicRace:
Just like someone said, instead of hiding under the umbrella of 'white' and beating your chest for the achievements of certain whites who don't even know you exist, why don't you point out something you have invented individually as a superior white man?
I don't think any positive contribution to our world can be traced to anybody in your lineage so why take credit for it on here?
So take your pale face and turkey-wattle skin away from here.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by morpheus24: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ all

PLEASE TRY TO IGNORE THIS RACIST TROLL AS HIS SOLE MOTIVE IS TO DESTROY THE INTERGRITY OF THIS BOARD BY FUELING RACIST TOPICS AND BIGOTED STATMENT

There is a fine line btw having controverisal discussions on race tribe, crime and so on but what this indvidual is doing should not be encouraged

I for one will not reply this fellow as he tries to come across as intelligable and urge others to ignore his threads.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by Dimka76(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
I just went thru ur profile and Its clear u hate blacks and you hold ur race in very high esteem, well you have really done a great job by being white, Well done! Dont mind us blacks. Let me tell you a secret, Jack the ripper was from Abeokuta! The Boston strangler is from Cameroun. There are rumours that Hitler is an Urobho man.
You make so much bones about proper English but urs is not exactly a basket of fruits. Whats the big deal about ur Britain? Is it the star of Africa that adorns the crown? That was stolen from Africa. I guess its African youths who are stabbing people daily in the u.k.? There is a list of black inventors a long one. The only thing the white man invented are weapons, with that they stole everything! If u hate us so much why do u keep on coming back to this thread sicko.
Well, I wont worry about another Adolf in the making becos he at least could spell and he wrote a book to support his white supremacist theory. But you red necked Nazi is just polluting our land with ur race bashing.
Are you as handsome as Denzel Washington? Is ur bi *tch as pretty as Beyonce? Can your brother run as fast as Usain Bolt? Will ur mother look as good as mine at 72? Is ur PM as charismatic as Obama?
I really dont want to engage u in a race war cos I know a lot of wonderfull whites but my God Nordicrace you really think the world revolves around you. '' Speak to me in proper English'' , Pele o mr Lecturer. You are under informed, 'a little learning is a dangerous thing''. Is it his father's language? Can u speak yoruba? Ode! Britain the country of thieves, they stole from Africa , America, Canada, South america(falkland island) India , Spain, portugal and they finally colonized an entire continent with thieves! Then you come here to spew utter rubbish. Dunderhead!Britain is a
vampire fallen empire! Dont evr come here again , nordicmistake.
Re: Police Release Cctv Pic Of African Tying Belt After Rape by oge4real(f): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2010
Who the hell is Nordice RAT.

(1) (Reply)

Maid Plots Boss’ Kidnap, But Plan Aborted By Cops As Kidnapping Hits Lagos / Ngozi Killed Her Husband. Another Domestic Violence Casualty / Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Daghter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.