Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction (773 Views)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Having Erectile Dysfunction? / Please Help I Am Having Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by ottalo1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
This problem started today when I went for fertility test, thought I was asked to do both hormonal imbalance test and sperm analysis test, I did the hormonal test was about doing the last one, my joystick refused to stand I tried my minute nothing happened even up till now. Please help a brother.
Re: Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Why did you go there, to begin with? Is there some issues about you that you decided to go do the test?!
Re: Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by subtlemee(f): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's anxiety and nervousness,you'll be fine by tomorrow
Re: Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by ottalo1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Why did you go there, to begin with? Is there some issues about you that you decided to go do the test?!
my sperm is watering and delayed ejaculation and low sex drive
Re: Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
ottalo1:
my sperm is watering and delayed ejaculation and low sex drive

Have you ever used the BS drugs that these online criminals are gladly selling as cure for weak erection etc?!

How long is it that way?
Re: Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by ottalo1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Have you ever used the BS drugs that these online criminals are gladly selling as cure for weak erection etc?!

How long is it that way?
have not use any drugs yet, I will meet my doc tomorrow, to know the next step. It has been erecting since last two weeks Sunday but not a hard one, but today I try to mastebate in order to get my seme but nothing happened
Re: Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
ottalo1:

have not use any drugs yet, I will meet my doc tomorrow, to know the next step. It has been erecting since last two weeks Sunday but not a hard one, but today I try to mastebate in order to get my seme but nothing happened

Do you often masturbate?!
It is understandable not to be able to self-service at the docs office... No biggie.
Let the doc tell you what the issue may be the en
Re: Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by ottalo1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Do you often masturbate?!
It is understandable not to be able to self-service at the docs office... No biggie.
Let the doc tell you what the issue may be the en
Thanks
Re: Am I Having Erectile Dysfunction by albertseole: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Erectile Dysfunction is a kind of disease in which erection is prohibited. So, If you can't able to erect your firm then it may be the symptom of ED(Erectile Dysfunction). But it is not completely true that you have ED. There are some more symptoms which can easily clarify about such kind of disorder. So, If you want to know more then contact to Dynamic Homeopathy. It is a clinic which provides the best treatment tips for ED if you have or clarify your doubts. For more details visit Erectile Dysfunction treatment Morristown

(1) (Reply)

9 things You Shouldn’t Do on an empty Stomach / Cooking ‘moi-moi’ In Nylons Causes Cancer, Expert Warns / Health Benefit Of Okro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.