Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH (812 Views)

Agora The Movie And The Story Of Hypatia. / Onan: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH / The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hypatia
Chapter One
1. When I have observed life, I see that it is all about sums. For I have drawn up circles and triangles and pyramids and all forms of shapes by calculations. And my head was awakened.
2. Whoever studies mathematics with philosophy and art is the greatest of all. For his head shall be more awake than the heads of every god. This awakens the mind more than the use of wine.
3. Who is that person who is very good in arithmetic and art and philosophy? For such is a king worthy of celebration. For Pythagoras is like such and Socrates also.
4. I do not teach religion because it shall do lesser good than philosophy and mathematics. For religion dulls the head and it does not allow for deep thinking.
5. Thinkers are not found deep into it, but for the purpose of identification and socialization do you see some thinkers answering to it, yet without believing it.
6. Jealousy is found at the vertices of religion. But philosophy and all manner of science is the way forward.
7. Whoever can add two and two together can also detect the follies of religion. If we can allow science to give birth to science the same way one religion reproduces itself in another religion, the world would be more developed than the combination of all religious paradises.
8. How beautiful is the wisdom of philosophy? It is the wisdom that makes you see yourself as not being the wisest yet, then you push forward to get more wisdom.
9. But the wisdom of religion makes you see yourself as the wisest already and you do not think to acquire more wisdom. And when you come to the congregation of the Wise, your folly is made Conspicuous.
10. Who is Solomon where there is Socrates? One of them says that the fear of the god of Judah is the beginning of wisdom, but the other says that the fearlessness of any form of gods is the beginning of wisdom.
11. Great thinkers do not fear the gods and they are wise. For the wisdom of Socrates are studied in every school, but where is the wisdom of Solomon applied except in religious knowledge?
12. How do the religious people explain the matter of souls to the learners? They do so by saying that the soul cannot cease to exist because of judgement awaiting it. And they say that it is the judgment by fire.
13. But we who are wise know that nothing dies, but all things change form and consciousness. For everything goes in cycles. And all cycles are endless.
14. For a fruit which falls to the earth shall grow after some times. And if it does not grow, it becomes rotten and it's nutrients is passed into the soil. And the soil gives the nutrients to a plant growing upon it. And the plant is eaten by animals or humans.
15. And the humans grow old and die. And his soul goes apart from his body. And his soul is worked upon and brought back to a world. And he feeds again upon the fruits of the trees. And the cycles continue forever.
16. This is a wiser explanation than the saying that a soul must experience an afterlife because of judgement. For if judgement is the reason why a soul is made, what wisdom is found in it?
17. For if the earth is a school, shall it make sense that those who graduated from the school called earth were brought into it because they must be judged? But it makes more sense to say that the earth, being a school of souls, is for the purpose of gaining experience.
18. And all those who graduate from it continues after it without facing judgement. The preaching of judgement after death is to make your fellow humans submissive to you. For it makes more sense to see the afterlives as places of corrections to mistakes in love.

3 Likes

Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chapter Two
1. Some numbers seem to me as males while some are to me as females. For numbers two, three, five are to me as females and I am proud to see females like myself in numbers. Therefore let females also join to be great thinkers in the world.
2. I have wondered why nothing is not numbered. I have asked for the inclusion of nothing as a number. The religious say nothing does not exist. I say to them, nothing exists as a thing in the mind of a thinker. They say that I speak heresy.
3. And I said that nothingness is something beyond human comprehension. For that which is nothing to us is something to those in other realms of realities. And it is possible for future people to study Nothing.
4. How do you prove that Nothing does not exist? We see the actions of nothing in the things which get our food spoilt.
5. To me, I can say that Nothing is the thing which our eyes cannot see and our brain cannot make sense of. But it is something beyond us. It is so little to us such that we call it nothing. We cannot quantify it, but it can actually be quantified by the beings who can see it.
6. But if the people of higher wisdom can give their time to the study of this Nothing, then our world can have more meaning.
7. The expansion of Nothing gives birth to the visible things. And a multitude of nothing is what becomes visible to us. And if Nothing can be well studied, then it is possible to get closer to the true nature of the Creator God.
8. Mighty knowledge can be buried and made into nothing, so also can little knowledge be expanded and made into something great. But all buried knowledge shall be revisited, no matter how long.
9. For knowledge attracts knowledge and if a knowledge is buried, a knowledgeable person or thing in the future shall dig up the buried knowledge again. Therefore I say, knowledge cannot be permanently lost,but can be kept away from being accessed for centuries.
10. When Agda came to seek me, I said to him, if all religious people can do away with their egos to seek wisdom, the development of the world shall be faster. And Agda said, I am a priest, but I seek after wisdom because I know that there is more to the earth than what is in the scrolls of the popes.
11. And I said to Agda, it is not a lie you have spoken. Eusebius and Constantine and their precursors who write the scrolls did so in the foolishness of their minds. They thought that wisdom and knowledge should be static and they made an end to knowledge with their scrolls filled up with lies.
12. They make a box for all heads to think within it. They force all to think within the capacity of that box. They kill and threaten with death.
13. They made a flesh for the one who does not exist and they want people to believe in that non-existing thing as their saviour. See how this shall lead to a very great confusion in the world.
14. It is like developing a tool from a very wrong formula. For whatever you make out of such tool shall be wrong. An hydrometer is not called an hydrometer if it is made upon a false formula. So is the concept of Jesus which is a compilation of stories of the gods here and there.
15. When I said this, Agda said, what do you mean Hypatia? How do you say such a thing? And I said to Agda, I do not hate the character of Jesus as written in the scrolls of the popes, but it is better to let people know that it is only a fictitious moral hero rather than calling it a real human being.
16. For great thinkers do not do away with ideal things totally, but they treat them as what they are and still make use of them, knowing that they are ideal things. And it makes things clearer and easier.
17. For the addition of real and ideal things make for the complexity of anything. For when real histories and ideal histories are added together, the world becomes a complex world. So also does the addition of real and ideal numbers make for complex numbers.
18. And when real creatures and ideal creatures are added together, there arises complex thoughts and complex realities. And tortures shall be made to the head.
19. Therefore let realities be set aside and let fictions and imaginary things be put to one side also. And whoever knows reality from imaginaries shall live life without fear.
20. And Agda said, why do you say that Jesus is a fictitious hero? And Hypatia said, my father have taught me how to check what is real and distinguish it from what is not real. I have been doing this with mathematics and philosophy with the knowledge of history for the past forty years and it has never failed me.
21. The knowledge of astronomy is also useful in the study of real and unreal beings. I have all these knowledge and I have checked and known that Jesus is a fictitious hero made real to the minds of non-thinkers to make him submissive to the religious authority.
22. For with the wisdom of histories have I checked and known that Jesus is not a historical figure. For in the days of my grandfather who is also a historian who travelled to Jerusalem more than ten times a year, there was a very little story heard of this Jesus, but now many stories have been made about it. This is definitely a sign that people invent stories about it.
23. And my father Theon and his own father Dionysus have gone round Egypt and Jerusalem and Rome. And they have collected the histories of antiquity together, up to date, but this Jesus was not named in all the histories which they have.
24. The histories written by Josephus and by a historian called Magnus are all with Theon my father. And there is no direct mention of Jesus in it, not once. This is to say that this hero was assumed to have existed in the past whereas it did not.
25. But when Eusebius and his fellow scribes came together in Milan few years ago to conclude the religion, the writings of Josephus which they have with them in the libraries began to have the name of Jesus in it in a bold form.
26. Now Agda said, Eusebius may mean well by making known this Jesus even if it does not exist as a real human, yet it exists as an object of fantasy. And we know how objects of fantasies can help people live happy lives.
27. And I said, whether they live happy life believing in it, that is not my problem with Eusebius. But where I disagree with him is how he said that a fictitious object of mind control is actually a son of God who came in the form of human.
28. Now Agda, it is good for him to say that it is not a real soul rather than calling it real. For if it is known that this Jesus is not a real soul, those who wish to worship it shall still do so. But they shall be wary not to try to perform the risky things which is ascribed to it.
29. For they say that he walked on water and did all manner of things. Now Agda, know now that his followers shall try all such things. And if they sink or get bitten by snakes and scorpions while trying out their faith, who shall be blamed?
30. Therefore Agda, this is only my differences with Eusebius and nothing more.
31. Now Agda said, the writings of Josephus which you say that you have with you, shall I see it? And I provided the writings to Agda. And he said, I shall read through it today and tomorrow and I shall bring it back to you.
32. And I said, it is bestowed to me by Theon my father, for he said that his grandfather bestowed it to him also. Therefore do not let it be missing with you.
33. The next day, Agda returned the book, saying, indeed there is nothing worthwhile written about this Jesus in it, but that which Eusebius has with him did describe this Jesus as a god, as if Josephus said so.
34. And I said to Agda, if the pope knows that I possess a copy of the original book of Josephus, he shall come and have it by force. And I shall be burnt on the stake for having it in my possession. For they have placed an embargo upon all true histories for the purpose of falsification of histories.
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chapter Three
1. I do not define reality only by the things which are concrete and physical. But I define it also by the things which are perceived in the thoughts and also what are imagined. For even abstract and imaginary things can shapen lives and it is the reality of those who are being shapened by it.
2. However, it is good to be able to differentiate physical realities from abstract realities. Some herbs can bring about hallucinations, which is so real to the person who experiences it. But it is not to say that the hallucinations experienced by that person is physically and universally real. But it is emotionally real, only to the person who experienced it.
3. So reality is both physical and abstract.
4. It shall become a universal poison to accept the abstract reality of a person as the universal reality. And it shall be a disaster. A disaster which we have experienced in the past and we are still experiencing. And if care is not taking, it shall continue to be a disaster which could be avoided.
5. And it shall lead to wars and destructions of life. For when this abstract reality of a very few people on earth is taken up to be imposed upon all people of the world at once, then there shall killing not be lacking.
6. How can you say that this god which is personal to you is the universal God and you expect a thinker to accept it so when such abstract reality of yours has not been personally experienced by me and 99% of the world populace?
7. If I do not accept your abstract personal reality as my own reality, it is not my fault because I did not feel it.
8. But they force it on us, Eusebius and Constantine and all the rest of them. And they killed for this purpose. My grandmother Agstidis was called for serving what is her own abstract realities.
9. They term her gods pagan gods and killed her for saying that she would stick to them. Now where is Eusebius who killed my grandmother? Where is Constantine also? They are gone too but the reality of their cruel existence shall be remembered forever.
10. Maimonides asked me, what makes you such a great thinker? And I say, the god of Eusebius makes me so. For I began to ask questions about what reality truly is. And I knew the answer.
11. To Eusebius and his god, any god who is more popular and mostly worshipped and accepted is the real God. And the tool of achieving this is the use of force? Then I reason deep, beyond imaginations. And the answers came--a noiseless god is closer to being the supreme one than the noisy ones.
12. A noiseless god does not say, go and render young children motherless and make wives widows by killing their husbands.
13. So I reason beyond the imposed god of Eusebius and Constantine and their own realities do not coincide with mine. For realities exist in different bases or frequencies, for so does addition and subtraction and multiplication and division which exist in various bases.
14. And whereas your own one and one adds up to two, mine could add up to ten. It does not lead to quarrel if we declare to each other that our differences are caused by our different bases of calculations. But in religion, this tolerance is lacking. And one who is in authority seeks by all means how to impose his own abstract reality upon another who is a subordinate.
15. Mathematics is life, different formulas yet leading to the same answer. For who is that teacher who forces his student to use his own formula alone to get to the answer? Such teacher is unwise.
16. The teachers of religion are like that. They say that the way to their own gods alone is the way to The One. But it is a false assumption.
17. This is why I do not teach religion but Mathematics and science and the critical use of the head like Plato.
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Chapter Four
1. When the christians and the Jews came in to me to learn astronomy and philosophy, they were skeptical of me, for the astrolabe which I wore around my neck was a great object of concern to them.
2. It is to them an object of magic and withcraft. And some of them left in anger, saying, light and darkness cannot dwell together. I took pity upon their reality. It is mentality developed upon a poor thought.
3. How can a close-minded soul learn the truth? How can they know knowledge?
4. When I say that our food which gets spoilt are not caused by demons but by some things which presently are part of the Nothing, they castigated me and said, why will you not support demons when you are a demon yourself?
5. I know that studying things which are not seen shall give more explanations to the things which are seen. But how can the unseen be studied?
6. Something must exist beyond nothing, as negative numbers exist also, being the imaginary and ideal part of numbers. But negative numbers are not nothing.
7. Even The One, which is the source of all beings, is not seen as a specific image, but as what the ancient gods have perceived it as. For they have perceived it as light and it was light to them.
8. And they perceived it as a being and it was a being to them. And they perceived it as energy and it was energy to them. And it does not have any specific shape or form, but it can be transformed from one form to another.
9. I do not equate The One with all gods in religion, for it supercedes them all. And I do not see it as a male or a female but as I want to see it and as I feel it. It is love and energy.
10. When Philothea came to Alexandria to seek after my knowledge, she went low and called me a goddess. And I said, let not the christians hear this. For they have only one earthly and physical god which is Innocentius.
11. He alone is their physical god who dictates for them how they should live their lives. I am not his wife so I do not agree to be called a goddess publicly. So Philothea, call me by name Hypatia and it is enough for me.
12. One man came to me, by name Theophilus. And he said, great mother, whom do you have in mind as God, the creator of the Universe? And I said to him, the universe is not a matter of one day job, neither is it a matter of one week or one month. But it is a continuous creation and the creators in it are you and I and everything altogether.
13. The mountains have not stopped springing forth, neither has the volcanic eruptions ceased. The erosioss are daily creating and recreating, so are we humans. For a Millennium back, there exists no place as this place Alexandria.
14. And Alexander the Great did come and his existence brings about this place in Egypt. So I view God as everything which is capable of bringing change to the universe.
15. And Theophilus said, do you equate humans with God? And I said, the sum total of the ability of every being, both terrestrial and aquatic and extraterrestrials and abstract is God. And there cannot be God when there is no idea, thoughts, physical beings and extraterrestrial beings.
16. And Theophilus said, this is an idea drawing from Paganism, and make sure you do not say this in the ears of the people of the church. And I said, which religion does not spring out from Paganism? Which deity is not first a deity of paganism before being isolated to become a deity of his own?
17. And the isolation of a god makes it seem as if he is the Almighty. But if all the gods and goddesses are brought together in one religion, you shall know that one is not superior to the other. And it shall be fitting to say that they are friends and enemies and brothers and sisters.
18. And Theophilus said, what do you say of Yahweh? Is he fit to be called God the creator of everything? And I said, the earth lays itself on top of itself. And the things which are conspicuous upon the earth now shall sooner or later go hidden.
19. And the topmost crust boasts of itself as the greatest of all until all forms of faults and fractures shall occur to cover it up.
20. So is the matter of the gods. For when they come to the topmost of the earth, they enjoy fame and reverence and omniscience. And they are called the creator of the gods who are hidden beneath.
21. And their reigns are temporal, and like the passing away of Babylon shall they go hidden. This is a fight for survival by the gods.
22. I do not believe that the gods are more than what they are in the books and in the mouths of those who tell us about them. For when the person who brings the idea of a god to us is dead and no one supports him in his philosophy after his death, his god dies with him.
23. But if he works so hard to establish his god in the minds of the people, they take his god over all god-idea and sustain it from one generation to another.
24. That is how gods are passed.
25. Now when I said this, Theophilus said, do you mean to say that the gods are not actually in existence? And I said, I did not say so Theophilus. But I view them as some beings who might have actually been in existence in the past, did some great things and were deified.
26. And when they died, those who worship them think that by writing their deeds down with exaggerations, they could be immortalized forever.
27. And if their deeds which are written down could be destroyed, then the god ceases to enjoy popularity, such that we say that such god is now dead in the minds of the people.
28. But The One who transcends all being cannot be hidden from time to time. And even when one god is ridiculed and torn to pieces by the people, it does not change the fact that there exists a first cause which is beyond the reach of human ideology.
29. And religion cannot get close to that One being but Mathematics and science of addition. For when the One adds itself to itself, there could be an expansion and two of his like could result.
30. And the One is still separate from the two of his like. And if more and more additions are done, there could arise a great triangle of numbers, yet the One remains at the top corner of that triangle. This is Mathematics interwoven with philosophy. And it is a better solution to hard puzzles and mysteries of the world rather than religion.

3 Likes

Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 1:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Read and be enlightened
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Read and be wise
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by 0temSapien: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Hypatia is wise
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wow! This is deep unlike the shallow knowledge of Allah and Yahweh displayed in their books of threats and terror — the Bible and Qur'an.

2 Likes

Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
gensteejay:
Wow! This is deep unlike the shallow knowledge of Allah and Yahweh displayed in their books of threats and terror — the Bible and Qur'an.
So true
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Learn
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Know the truth
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 4:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Great words of wisdom
Re: Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2019
Read and be wise

(1) (Reply)

Hallelujah Challenge: Man Declared Dead Wakes Up, Friend Shares Testimony (pics) / Is This Depression, Laziness Or Spiritual Attack? / Is My Friend Using Me? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.