Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? (52241 Views)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
2dugged:
if you are ,then I have nothing to say to you

No offence intended. I just love it when I see a fellow Alumni. Hope you good though
Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
dame134:

No offence intended. I just love it when I see a fellow Alumni. Hope you good though
I didn't take offence o,definitely I know you are not him na, am good
Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
2dugged:
I didn't take offence o,definitely I know you are not him na, am good

Good to Know! What year did you graduate? Or better still, do you respond to P.M's
Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by kkins25(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Well, let me say, this is a tough situation for the girl. I dont need to put myself in her shoes because honestly without my phone and my laptop my performance may have not been as it was.

To al of you condemning the lady, it's easy to cast a stone. We all have pressure points and unfortunately the this lady has been pinned down.

Some of us prefer the comfortability of our rooms at night to study.. If the lady has a good friend then i recommend she should manage with someone with a laptop. She probably reads ebooks.

The intentions of the toaster is not known. He may be actually helping. Let the girl explain fully to the toaster that she has a boyfriend and isn't willing to part with him..
In btw, gals preffer richer guys(scientifically proven) so if she falls for him i dont blame her but she should bare in mind that she has been bought with a price.

If his intentions are bad he will play with her conscience and manipulate her into getting laid. So she can borrow the phone from the toaster until she gets hers. She should keep reminding the toaster that the phone is just a loan.
She should telll him bodly.

Any day he makes sexual advances or ask for love in return then she should return the phone..
Play on the toasters conscience before he plays wuth hers..

Survival of the fitness.

Recommendation 2 if there is really love between those two then the bf should share his phone with her. Let them make phone time table Thats what id do if i were him.
He may b broke but he should be responsible. Whats the essence of the relationship if in times of tribulations he is usless. She loves the bf but is it mutual?? funmisticqueen
Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
Why have girls become so cheap these days?

Ordinary phone that can fall down now and become ....

Even an exotic breed of bingo is becoming more expensive than girls these days. What a world
Warris this? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
dame134:

Good to Know! What year did you graduate? Or better still, do you respond to P.M's
I respond to PM's,but currently having issue replying mails ,so just inbox me your pin or WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks, your reply has actually been one of the most objective i've seen so far, really apprecuiate. Thanks
kkins25:
Well, let me say, this is a tough situation for the girl. I dont need to put myself in her shoes because honestly without my phone and my laptop my performance may have not been as it was.

To al of you condemning the lady, it's easy to cast a stone. We all have pressure points and unfortunately the this lady has been pinned down.

Some of us prefer the comfortability of our rooms at night to study.. If the lady has a good friend then i recommend she should manage with someone with a laptop. She probably reads ebooks.

The intentions of the toaster is not known. He may be actually helping. Let the girl explain fully to the toaster that she has a boyfriend and isn't willing to part with him..
In btw, gals preffer richer guys(scientifically proven) so if she falls for him i dont blame her but she should bare in mind that she has been bought with a price.

If his intentions are bad he will play with her conscience and manipulate her into getting laid. So she can borrow the phone from the toaster until she gets hers. She should keep reminding the toaster that the phone is just a loan.
She should telll him bodly.

Any day he makes sexual advances or ask for love in return then she should return the phone..
Play on the toasters conscience before he plays wuth hers..

Survival of the fitness.

Recommendation 2 if there is really love between those two then the bf should share his phone with her. Let them make phone time table Thats what id do if i were him.
He may b broke but he should be responsible. Whats the essence of the relationship if in times of tribulations he is usless. She loves the bf but is it mutual?? funmisticqueen

1 Like

Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
2dugged:
I respond to PM's,but currently having issue replying mails ,so just inbox me your pin or WhatsApp number

Alright no shaking... I will do just that!
Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by Cmanforall: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Can you be content with a torchlight fone that cant browse when consultants asks you a question in the ward round and you cant google the answer fast. Android phone is a necessity in med school.
How do you know my background? Are you doing residency? And is your friend in med school?
Anyway, if it's about using it during rounds, she can survive without it. She should get Oxford Handbooks wink
Re: Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Yes she is in med school, i am not doing residency yet. Why oxford handbook, when medscape is a click away. What if the conso asks on a completely different scope
Cmanforall:

How do you know my background? Are you doing residency? And is your friend in med school?
Anyway, if it's about using it during rounds, she can survive without it. She should get Oxford Handbooks wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.