Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Very HOT! How To Get 20gb On Your Airtel Sim With Just #200 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Very HOT! How To Get 20gb On Your Airtel Sim With Just #200 (1099 Views)

Hot!!! How To Activate 2.5gb For N500 On Mtn / Airtel Cheat Code 2019: How To Make Free Calls With Your Airtel Sim / How To Get 4GB For 200 Naira On Airtel Sim 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very HOT! How To Get 20gb On Your Airtel Sim With Just #200 by kennyslex(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
This airtel #200 for just 20gb has been trending i decided to try it before posting it When i tried it then i noticed that it was for real
Here’s the procedure it’s very easy and won’t take much time but i think there’s a looop in airtel server who knows Let’s proceed

Load #200 on Your airtel sim and dial *688# den reply with 2 to get 20gb valid for 25days .it works on 3g perfectly… But for now it works on some social apps Facebook. Whatsapp E.t.c

We will try to see how it powers up on all apps but it downloads you can use it to download and the speed is ok and real fast

Operamini or chrome is best recommended for download

Dial *140# to check the balance
Tested and trusted
Re: Very HOT! How To Get 20gb On Your Airtel Sim With Just #200 by millomaniac: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
kennyslex:
This airtel #200 for just 20gb has been trending i decided to try it before posting it When i tried it then i noticed that it was for real
Here’s the procedure it’s very easy and won’t take much time but i think there’s a looop in airtel server who knows Let’s proceed

Load #200 on Your airtel sim and dial *688# den reply with 2 to get 20gb valid for 25days .it works on 3g perfectly… But for now it works on some social apps Facebook. Whatsapp E.t.c

We will try to see how it powers up on all apps but it downloads you can use it to download and the speed is ok and real fast

Operamini or chrome is best recommended for download

Dial *140# to check the balance
Tested and trusted

Blatant lie. does not work
Re: Very HOT! How To Get 20gb On Your Airtel Sim With Just #200 by Danielomisco(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Why do u have to lie??

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Set To Introduce 5g Newtwork, Downloads Upto 20gb Per Second / Richard Branson Floating In Space Inside The Virgin Galactic / So, When Will Nairaland Start Implementing IP Banning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.