Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. (6252 Views)

Airtel Cheap Data Plans 2019 / Airtel Cheap Data 100 Naira For 1500MB And 200 For The Double / Which Airtel Cheap Data Plan Do You Currently Subscribed To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by rumenase(m): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2017
hello guys I need yur help. am on airtel monthly subscription, can I still use their offer of #25 for 500mb night plan? will it consume my monthly subscription? need answers guys...... thanks
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by udemzyudex(m): 2:17am On Jun 06, 2017
rumenase:
hello guys I need yur help. am on airtel monthly subscription, can I still use their offer of #25 for 500mb night plan? will it consume my monthly subscription? need answers guys...... thanks

No it won't, just make sure you know what you're doing.. You shouldn't use more than the 500mb given else whatever you download will start using ur monthly sub
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by rumenase(m): 3:37am On Jun 06, 2017
udemzyudex:

No it won't, just make sure you know what you're doing.. You shouldn't use more than the 500mb given else whatever you download will start using ur monthly sub

thanks boss. but if the 500mb finish I fit re -do that same night?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by fredie107(m): 3:51am On Jun 06, 2017
rumenase:

thanks boss. but if the 500mb finish I fit re -do that same night?

I don't think so, cos I just finished the one I sub this night and I tried re-subscribing. I got a message saying "I still have an active plan".

1 Like

Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by ibawon(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2017
You should be very careful cos as of last night I activated the #25 for 500mb then I noticed that my data was still going on, ALAS! they were already deducting from my Monthly Sub.
My advice for you is just to get a fresh SIM, recharge and make it solely for this cos you might just end up exhausting your Monthly Data.
Try to sub for the night plan early in the day cos you can only renew after the time of the previous day you sub elapse eg.
You subed at 12:00am yesterday, you have to wait till 12:00am today to sub again and it can take a toll on your patience.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by adusco(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2017
please what's the code?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by isco10(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2017
x312#

1 Like

Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by rumenase(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2017
thanks guys for helping out I really appreciate yur replies and comment
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by chuksp09(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2017
ibawon:
You should be very careful cos as of last night I activated the #25 for 500mb then I noticed that my data was still going on, ALAS! they were already deducting from my Monthly Sub.
My advice for you is just to get a fresh SIM, recharge and make it solely for this cos you might just end up exhausting your Monthly Data.
Try to sub for the night plan early in the day cos you can only renew after the time of the previous day you sub elapse eg.
You subed at 12:00am yesterday, you have to wait till 12:00am today to sub again and it can take a toll on your patience.
to stop the night browsing activity taking from ur main bundle, once its 11.59pm switch off ur data and turn it on by 12.03am or later. it won't touch ur main bundle then until its exhausted..
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2017
rumenase:
Sleep at night!
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by Kakamorufu(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
What's the code abeg
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by grudges: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
chuksp09:

to stop the night browsing activity taking from ur main bundle, once its 11.59pm switch off ur data and turn it on by 12.03am or later. it won't touch ur main bundle then until its exhausted..
follow diz procedure the wont deduct from ur main sub, bt make sure u use data monitor to know when u exhoust ur night sub else ur main data will start going

1 Like

Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by anytaij: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
ibawon:
please is it for 12am to 12am the following day.
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by Babalegba(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
anytaij:
please is it for 12am to 12am the following day.
It's 24 hours from whatever time you subscribe in the night so if you sub at 2.30 am then your sub doesn't expire until 2.30 am the next day
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by anytaij: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Babalegba:
It's 24 hours from whatever time you subscribe in the night so if you sub at 2.30 am then your sub doesn't expire until 2.30 am the next day
ok thanks will try it out
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by jboixxx: 4:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Just a clarification for OP: If you subscribe at 2am, until next 2am before you can sub again but by 5am, your data allocation will reset to 0b.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by rumenase(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2017
angels09:
Sleep at night!

hahaha.... I don't think so I want to be an angel just like yu
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by madgoat(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2017
What's the code to subscribe for the N25 airtel night plan.
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by anytaij: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2017
madgoat:
What's the code to subscribe for the N25 airtel night plan.
*312#
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by anytaij: 4:50am On Jun 11, 2017
ibawon:
pleasd do you download with yours? Cos I cant download with mine.
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by Babalegba(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
jboixxx:
Just a clarification for OP: If you subscribe at 2am, until next 2am before you can sub again but by 5am, your data allocation will reset to 0b.
Wrong, your data allocation does not reset until you exhaust it or 24 hours has passed. I subscribed two days ago at three and used 200 meg, I then used the remaining 300 or so yesterday night at 12.30 but was unable to subscribe again until 3.05
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by jboixxx: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Babalegba:
Wrong, your data allocation does not reset until you exhaust it or 24 hours has passed. I subscribed two days ago at three and used 200 meg, I then used the remaining 300 or so yesterday night at 12.30 but was unable to subscribe again until 3.05
Really? Would try that tonight. Airtel dont do 24hrs = 1day but maybe they've changed.
Re: Airtel Cheap Night Browsing. by ktj19(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
fredie107:

I don't think so, cos I just finished the one I sub this night and I tried re-subscribing. I got a message saying "I still have an active plan".

There must be a way to unsubscribe now

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Been Scammed On Jiji. What Do I Do / ********* / Glo Jumbo Gives You ₦200,000 Bonus, Here Are 18 Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.