Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught (769 Views)

Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by itsop(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught Red-Handed By Her Husband.

A Nigerian lady, with the Twitter handle,
@asikiyageorge54, took to her page, moments ago,
to narrate how she saved her cheating boss from
being caught red-handed by her husband.

According to her, one fateful day, her boss was on a
rendezvous with her BF in her office when her
husband decided to pay her a surprise visit… her
boss was at the verge of being caught by her husband
when she (asikiya) thought straight and saved the day
by claiming that her boss’s BF was her own BF and
even went further to kiss him… someone she detests.
She says, ever since, she and her boss have become
best of friends as her boss continues her cheating
affair with a different guy this time.

The sick twisted story now is that her boss’s husband
is making advances at her , her boss is pregnant and
she doesn’t know who the.. father is… Asikiya is
confused on
what to do…

Read her tweets from bottom to top:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-she-saved.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by itsop(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2017

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by itsop(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Read from here

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by NwaAmaikpe: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2017
If she doesn't endorse that lifestyle she won't be bothered...what was her interest?
Salary??

I pity the women men wife these days.

Zero morals
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by Afonjashapmouth: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2017
Shes dumb for meddling in and for sure karma awaits her
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by Gourdoinc(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2017
go and check tha social media flow of that so called boss and this girl and you will see something similar, FEMINIST and woman emancipation believers. this kind of thing is what those peeps are truly looking for. when you talk too much they will say, don't men do it ? or it's devils work and she is human after all, yet they will forget all the quantity of clothing that must be removed plus the positioning( doggie, cat style, cow style) before that act must take place, at no stage of cloth removal ( from trousers, to tight, to pant, to shirt, to bra, to jeweleeries, even Na she remove the ear rings herself) was the devil ever rebuked.

she has changed boyfriends and is receiving so much smashing that she has no time for the puccy man she married. this is why I keep warning beta males who are always emotional about love. this is how women treat them.

my women know I am violent, and even though I haven't ever hit her, I have mentioned that if I ever catch you cheating after you told me lies and swore on the late pope's grave that you aren't. we will enter nairaland and facebook immediately cos I will thrash her naked all over the street. thus they cheat with great carefulness and when caught, quickly admit it, so I can downgrade their status to fuckmate instead of lover.

stop being a puccy man, women love to read about them in romance novels but cheat on them in reality with the useless Casanova whom they loathed (but secretly admired) in their romance novel fantasies.

be wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Dogs and goats are more loyal than some women!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by Florblu(f): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2017
Smart babe She's trying to secure her job and maintain a peaceful working environment Because if her boss house is on fire Then she will be sitting on a time bomb in the office Wisdom is profitable to direct #Winks#
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by wickyyolo: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
This is why I dont want to marry a pretty woman
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught by missnawty(f): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Things Dey happen sha
Btw wunt b boss and d husband see this? Arnt they on her glowing her online? Plus d story sound like fabu.. Tales by the moonlight .
U and ur boss na same same yeye girl with yeye makeup

(1) (Reply)

See Mindblowing Ankara Styles And Designs: Latest Hits!!! / American Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Has Passed Away At Age 42 / Phyno Hits Back At Hushpoppi, For Calling Him Out On Wearing A Fake Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.