Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

(Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra (3051 Views)

40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by BiafranYouths(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2017
My name is Akpan Ibiono, I am from Ibiono Ibom L.G.A of Akwa Ibom State the highest producer of crude oil in the Impoverished Niger Delta Area of Nigeria.
I want to explain to the misguided children of Akwa Ibom State kicking against the actualization of our own republic Biafra.
Tell me 5 things you've benefited from the federal fraudulent republic of Nigeria and I'll name 5 million things we stand to benefit from federal republic of Biafra
Youths of Akwa Ibom State let's think for ourselves, our parents were brainwashed into betraying our own very cousin in the Biafran war, look at where they are now. Old, poor, dejected and denied freedom. Should we let the mistake of our parents be repeated once more in time?
Biafra is the answer to what we've been clamoring for. We'll never have a chance in Nigeria with this born to rule savages up north.
We have Mobil drilling oil in Eket but their headquarters is in Lagos, why? We have the economy of Nigeria running from our God-given resources, but we are marginalized. Why? Fashola has only his working only in the west, when we have dilapidated federal death traps littered in our States, but money is taken from Niger Delta to develop the west and north, why? We have ports at Calabar, Port Harcourt, Warri and others but there are not functional, why? We have airports of International standards but we have to travel to Lagos to connect U.S.A why?
This Marginalization must stop! Youths the elders have done their best we need to take the baton from them with due respect. It is time for us to come together to mould and chart our future for the benefit of generations yet to come. This contraption called Nigeria will impoverish us like our parents!!
Enough is Enough Youths of Akwa Ibom let us actively join hands with our cousins to Agitate for our country, if need be let's re deploy our militants and keep them combat ready we're going fatal!
Don't listen to their propaganda. Don't listen to hate and divisive message.
Igbos love us, we are their cousins, same beliefs, similar culture, same worship, same standards.
We are one, they are our brothers keepers, they stood by us when president Jonathan was rigged and muscled out from office.
Youths of Akwa Ibom State we have no chance in Nigeria!!! We have more than enough chances in Biafra!!! We had a vice president of Biafra from Akwa Ibom State in person of Gen. Philip Effiong Vice president of Biafra.
United States of America, United Nations, Ecowas and the world at large should listen; Akwa Ibom Youths hereby pledge our allegiance to Biafra.
All hail Biafra!
Biafra my Nation
Biafra my pride
Biafra Ayaya
We've launch a movement across the world for Biafrans of Non-speaking territories
>>>>>>>>>>Biafran Youth Alliance <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Like us on Facebook "Biafran Youth Alliance "

All hail BYA!!!! Biafra my nation, Biafra my pride

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by menxer: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2017
kpap kpap, kpap kpap kpap, kpap
Weeh done.
Amenam tutu!

Ibiono Ibom L.G.A of Akwa Ibom State the highest producer of crude oil in the Impoverished Niger Delta Area of Nigeria.

Tell me something.

The igbos say Nigeria was founded on a faulty foundation, I wonder the foundation Biafra is trying to lay with this sort of lies.
Biafra has always been about the oil.

5 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by ACHILLES45: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Source
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by kufre2010: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2017
ACHILLES45:
Source
u want eat yam?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by Igboesika: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2017
You have said it all. God bless you.

Again, don't also forget that those idiotss that claim to come from ND on this forum are descendants of fallen demon.
They are very mischievous and terrible.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by Amberon11: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Lol
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by jamesibor: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
BiafranYouths:
My name is Akpan Ibiono, I am from Ibiono Ibom L.G.A of Akwa Ibom State the highest producer of crude oil in the Impoverished Niger Delta Area of Nigeria.
I want to explain to the misguided children of Akwa Ibom State kicking against the actualization of our own republic Biafra.
Tell me 5 things you've benefited from the federal fraudulent republic of Nigeria and I'll name 5 million things we stand to benefit from federal republic of Biafra
Youths of Akwa Ibom State let's think for ourselves, our parents were brainwashed into betraying our own very cousin in the Biafran war, look at where they are now. Old, poor, dejected and denied freedom. Should we let the mistake of our parents be repeated once more in time?
Biafra is the answer to what we've been clamoring for. We'll never have a chance in Nigeria with this born to rule savages up north.
We have Mobil drilling oil in Eket but their headquarters is in Lagos, why? We have the economy of Nigeria running from our God-given resources, but we are marginalized. Why? Fashola has only his working only in the west, when we have dilapidated federal death traps littered in our States, but money is taken from Niger Delta to develop the west and north, why? We have ports at Calabar, Port Harcourt, Warri and others but there are not functional, why? We have airports of International standards but we have to travel to Lagos to connect U.S.A why?
This Marginalization must stop! Youths the elders have done their best we need to take the baton from them with due respect. It is time for us to come together to mould and chart our future for the benefit of generations yet to come. This contraption called Nigeria will impoverish us like our parents!!
Enough is Enough Youths of Akwa Ibom let us actively join hands with our cousins to Agitate for our country, if need be let's re deploy our militants and keep them combat ready we're going fatal!
Don't listen to their propaganda. Don't listen to hate and divisive message.
Igbos love us, we are their cousins, same beliefs, similar culture, same worship, same standards.
We are one, they are our brothers keepers, they stood by us when president Jonathan was rigged and muscled out from office.
Youths of Akwa Ibom State we have no chance in Nigeria!!! We have more than enough chances in Biafra!!! We had a vice president of Biafra from Akwa Ibom State in person of Gen. Philip Effiong Vice president of Biafra.
United States of America, United Nations, Ecowas and the world at large should listen; Akwa Ibom Youths hereby pledge our allegiance to Biafra.
All hail Biafra!
Biafra my Nation
Biafra my pride
Biafra Ayaya
We've launch a movement across the world for Biafrans of Non-speaking territories
>>>>>>>>>>Biafran Youth Alliance <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Like us on Facebook "Biafran Youth Alliance "

All hail BYA!!!! Biafra my nation, Biafra my pride

Bro, Ibiono is different from Ibeno. You guys should stop this propaganda.

I'll be the first person to protest against a Biafra with the non Igbo speaking communities, we don't need them.

Biafra should be a homogeneous Igbo nation.

5 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by DocHMD: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2017
A kick to the groins of the ewedu gobbling creatures.
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by lowkey0147: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2017
menxer:
Weeh done.
Amenam tutu!

Ibiono Ibom L.G.A of Akwa Ibom State the highest producer of crude oil in the Impoverished Niger Delta Area of Nigeria.

Tell me something.

The igbos say Nigeria was founded on a faulty foundation, I wonder the foundation Biafra is trying to lay with this sort of lies.

10 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by lowkey0147: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2017
jamesibor:

I'll be the first person to protest against a Biafra with the non Igbo speaking communities, we don't need them.

Afonja and propaganda. ..we don't need them?? ..Ijebu man of all pple claiming to be Igbo.. Smhh cheesy

10 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by skimmy005: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2017
are u guys mad, witin apon sef na biafra get nairaland, make una go create una own forum idiott, pesin no read anodatin again, cowardss
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by jamesibor: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2017
lowkey0147:

Afonja and propaganda. ..we don't need them?? ..Ijebu man of all pple claiming to be Igbo.. Smhh cheesy

Atuolu omalu, omalu. Atuolu ofeke, otinye isi n'ohia.
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
OP you are a rotten liar

igbo man masqurading as an akwaibommite

your lamentation get k.leg
you talk say ya name na akpan ibiono ,.....CHINEDU is your name

you talk say ibiono is highest producer of oil....EVERYBODY IN AKWAIBOM KNOWS THAT IBIONO HAS NO OIL BUT RATHER ARABLE LAND 4 AGRICULTURE

IBENO is the highest producer
IBIONO has no drop of oil

IGBO MAN GO BACK UNA VILLAGE DONT CLAIM A.K.S
WE ARE NOT BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
jamesibor:

Don't mind him
igbo man claiming ibibio
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by BiafranYouths(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
jamesibor:

You are an Ibeno Man, how many of your people are Mobil staff apart from cooks and drivers? Bro Yorubas got it locked down! Biafra is the answer

2 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by BiafranYouths(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Don't mind him
igbo man claiming ibibio

Ami Ndo ata Eyen Isong

1 Like

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by jamesibor: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafranYouths:

You are an Ibeno Man, how many of your people are Mobil staff apart from cooks and drivers? Bro Yorubas got it locked down! Biafra is the answer

Nwanne, abum ezigbo nwa afo, ga juo ese.
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
BiafranYouths:

Ami Ndo ata Eyen Isong
ikpaudo kpong nsu
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by zone11: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
mbofo ekpeduok odudu o?

2 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by dadavivo: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
skimmy005:
are u guys mad, witin apon sef na biafra get nairaland, make una go create una own forum idiott, pesin no read anodatin again, cowardss
you sey wetin

1 Like

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by skimmy005: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
you sey wetin
idiot, not even funny am not even a yoruba boy
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by kollynxofodile(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
I want a Biafra of Igbos alone

We can have a tade agreement with AKWACROSS

To use their sea port.
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
kollynxofodile:
To use their sea port.
Why not use una airport? biafrauds
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by timecapsule: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nigeria as a country have lost her focus many years ago.
Very soon will notice she is standing alone.

1 Like

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by BiafranYouths(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:

To use their sea port.

Don't be sentimental

1 Like

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by OgaBuhari: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
menxer:
Weeh done.
Amenam tutu!

Tell me something.

that's where he shot himself in the foot.

It's ibeno, Mbo and Okobo that's the community that produces oil

1 Like

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by Kooldon(f): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Well Said And Written But You Are Charting A Wrong Cause. Do You Think It Will Be Fruitful If You Channel All Your Energy And Resources Into The Actualization Of IBIBIO NATION? Pls go back to your history book and you wil discover that the IBIBIOS were the first to cry out for sovernity a year before the IGBOS. Late Gen P. Effiong Took A Stand And Wrote His Name On The Sand Of Time. How Abt You For Ibibio Nation? Stop Being Inferior In The Face Of Opposition. You Wil Nt Achieve Anything From Biafra And Your Generations Unborn Wil Not Have A Say No Matter What They Are Telling You. They Need Our Oils And Seaport Thats They Are Brain Washing With Sweet Tongue. I Believe If We Stand As One And Fights For Ibibio Nation Our Forefathers Started It Wil Be Better Off. The Few The States The Greater The Sharing Formular. I will strongly refuse to be join in this unholy matrimony, never again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I STAND BY IBIBIO NATION TILL THE END
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by conductor14: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2017
lowkey0147:

He's not an Afonja. We share the same sentiments.

My dear, let's stop making these minorities feel too important. The truth is that Biafra will be more easily achievable and will be better if it's 100% Igbo-made.

These ethnic minorities in "South South" will think that we're after their oil by the way you guys feel happy to associate with them. Look, I don't have anything against anybody but only Igbo and Igbo tribes alone are seceding. If other tribes want to join us later, they can fight a civil war like Texas fought against their former country, Mexico, seceded and joined United States. Meanwhile, those "South South" people are not too involved in the struggle. I wonder how you help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Let them enjoy their "One Nigeria" alone with Hausa/Fulani with the absense of Igbos who fought for them and managed to get their son elected as president even for at least 5 years.

"South South" and "We Niger Delta" can go to hell.

Biafra is for Igbo and Igbo alone.

3 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by BiafranYouths(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Kooldon:
Well Said And Written But You Are Charting A Wrong Cause. Do You Think It Will Be Fruitful If You Channel All Your Energy And Resources Into The Actualization Of IBIBIO NATION? Pls go back to your history book and you wil discover that the IBIBIOS were the first to cry out for sovernity a year before the IGBOS. Late Gen P. Effiong Took A Stand And Wrote His Name On The Sand Of Time. How Abt You For Ibibio Nation? Stop Being Inferior In The Face Of Opposition. You Wil Nt Achieve Anything From Biafra And Your Generations Unborn Wil Not Have A Say No Matter What They Are Telling You. They Need Our Oils And Seaport Thats They Are Brain Washing With Sweet Tongue. I Believe If We Stand As One And Fights For Ibibio Nation Our Forefathers Started It Wil Be Better Off. The Few The States The Greater The Sharing Formular. I will strongly refuse to be join in this unholy matrimony, never again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I STAND BY IBIBIO NATION TILL THE END

AKWACROSS as a single Nation? That will be great, though not possible

1 Like

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by dre247(m): 1:52am On Jul 14, 2017
This Akpan of a guy is actually confused and misguided.
Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by hollywater: 2:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Well spoken.We are one.

2 Likes

Re: (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra by swashbuckler(m): 3:00am On Jul 14, 2017
OP your wickedness knows no bound. why do u want wastern muslims to give up the ghost. This message will do nothing but send some people to their early graves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Should Lend Us Money, Nigeria Is Collapsing” / Controversy: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir / APC Protesters Tear Off Buhari Signboards And Posters (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.