Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today (19685 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Praktikals(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2017
one man of God I believe in. Not one of those pastors always in and out of scandals

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Mjazzy(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday Sir, You're My Father's birthday Mate. May the anointing upon you also be contacted by my father

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2017
squash47:
The only i like the man is because he speaks the truth,and he inspires people both academicall and financially...[b]aside that, he is a religeous fanatic [\b]
fanatic you said? Do you mean his stand on the TRUTH of the WORD OF GOD and his HOLINESS doctrine makes him fanatic? Gotta look for those who are really fanatic.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by aluko1980(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2017
hbd sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2017
My Big Daddy! A Rare gem in his generation! A Gift from God to the Universal Body of Christ!
A colossus! When others were sitting, you were standing and when others were standing, You stood apart!
You ve been a source of Blessings to me and millions within and outside Deeper Life, and everyday we thank God you were born
Happy Birthday Sir! More Grace, More Auction, More Passion, More Zeal, may you Fullfill your Ministry and Make Heaven

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by free2ryhme: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2017
oruma19:
Kumuyi the great. The only remaining holiness and true salvation preacher in Africa. May u make heaven at last...that's my wish for u as u grow older and closer to the grave.

so your holiness is questionable right by your statement

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by anuda(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday, sir!!!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by buchilino(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2017
UgoFly:
Buhari's agemate

A lesson for all those slay queens holding 20 on their birthdays when they are actually 30+

See Buhari, see kumuyi.. I no talk anything.

Hbd sir.

LOL YEYE, U DON TALK EVERYTHING FINISH
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by kolafolabi(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2017
May you increase in wisdom and knowledge Sir.. Happy Birthday Sir.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2017
hadaydhollarpo:

fanatic you said? Do you mean his stand on the TRUTH of the WORD OF GOD and his HOLINESS doctrine makes him fanatic? Gotta look for those who are really fanatic.
its not Fanaticism, its Passion and Zeal for the Truth

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by obataokenwa(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday to a great man
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by zinnywonders(f): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir, may God continue to empower and strengthen you .... Amen!!

My Pride @speaktome, today is G. S birthday oooooo smiley
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by buchilino(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2017
EVEN THOUGH AM NO MORE A MEMBER OF UR CHURCH BUT I STILL ENJOY UR MESSAGES. HBD MY PASTOR.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by BabaDem(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2017
FieryJustice:
happy birthday sir

although I don't understand the logic behind your church doctrine

note: not his church, bt Christ's church. Read ur bible. When u'll call it his cchurch is wen it bcoms a family heritage church, whereby pastors wants their children/family to take over d church wen dey r gone. Pst Kumuyi's boys r in other fields entirely, unlike oda pastors training all their children to b pastors.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Alphasoar(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry Nice one,

Waiting for his Instagram birthday photo-shoot
You can wait till Jesus come again in the flesh¡
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Abeos(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday Sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by jossypet(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday to you sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by mozino4life(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2017
[b][/b]Are you in Delta state and you into Fishery. Are you looking for fishes to buy? Then Yogac farms is your best bet. Call 08027139869. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Chukazu: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
A true man of God.. Weldon sir!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by ray4life(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2017
happy Birthday sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by gidjah(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Belated Birth Day to Mentor , age with grace sire!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by gidjah(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Belated Birth Day to my Mentor , age with grace sire!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
oruma19:
Kumuyi the great. The only remaining holiness and true salvation preacher in Africa. May u make heaven at last...that's my wish for u as u grow older and closer to the grave.
What sort of foolishness are you spewing

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by michoim(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday papa. Many more years and grace, sir .
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by zicky(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday Sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Okpabana: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday sir. May the Almighty God continued to bless, strengthen and protect you all the days of your life. I tap into you blessings sir in Jesus name.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by obonujoker(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2017
oruma19:

Not entirely true bro...
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by harriet412(f): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2017
awww.. Happy Birthday pastor. More grace ,strength, auction, wisdom from above.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by flamingREED(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2017
The forgotten apostle!

He should have gone with Paul, John, Peter and the rest.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Lilimax(f): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday sir!.
Greater grace of God upon you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by banmee(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2017
squash47:
The only reason i like the man is because he speaks the truth,and he inspires people both academically and spiritually...
aside that, he is a religeous fanatic.
And his members,see him as a demigod,who is so holy....but he is against it,himself.

Fraudsters usually speak the truth as perceived by people who are inclined to be duped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre: Police Commissioner To Prosecute Perpetrators / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.