Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today (19691 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by JCBOY4LIFE: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2017
My mentor, my coach. Happy birthday to you sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Slimszy: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday Papa.. More anointing
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2017
femi4:
E don change small. E don dey watch TV grin

U re as rough as ur comment
Na calabash he for dey watch
Use ur brain joor

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by femi4: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

U re as rough as ur comment
Na calabash he for dey watch
Use ur brain joor
Oponu......educate yourself here

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/03/left-deeper-life-church-called-tv-set-devils-box-tunde-bakare/
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Fiscabally(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2017
In His words~ "without Holliness, no man shall see the Lord".
Respect Sir, Hbd

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Zither(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2017
My deepest respects to Mr. Kumuyi, a true General in the holy army of God.

A great icon of spiritual authority. An inspiration to every generation.

Happy wonderful birthday sir. May God continue to keep you and sustain you as He has done all the years of your life. Amen.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by whoisuche: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kumuyi

Happy Birthday Sir, May GOD Give you more Grace and Power in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by supereagle(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2017
So Baba is older than Baba Adegboye.

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by kpoins: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday sir.........my role model in Christ[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Ayinlaokin(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Hbd & many happy returns
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
happy birthday to you you sir, more anointing, more strength.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by danielpuff(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday daddy, God bless your new age and increase you more and more in Jesus name
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Saxifrage12(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Wish you more greater years ahead
Happy Birth Day
Age with Grace.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Xtfield(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday to my Father, Pastor and Mentor. The Lord will continue to renew your strength like the Eagle

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by YOUNGBILLONAIRE: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday to you sir............May the good Lord continue to strengthening your grace..............Amen.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by bukunmimark437: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday Daddy. Long life and Prosperity in Jesus name. Love you Sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
oruma19:
Kumuyi the great. The only remaining holiness and true salvation preacher in Africa. May u make heaven at last...that's my wish for u as u grow older and closer to the grave.
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday sir...
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by boladex1: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday to a father, pastor, motivator and a man worth emulate.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by zik4ever: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
I actually thank God for his life and ministry. I thank God also for many other faithful ministers of the word like Brother Gbile Akanni of Peace House Gboko, Benue State. Prof Zacharias Tanee Fomum (now gone to glory) of Christian Missionary Fellowship International Cameroun and countless other people are on the list. While celebrating God's grace upon these our leaders, let's pray for grace to also be among the faithful few and to make impact in our own little corner. Time is of essence and I believe, Heaven will be full of surprises! Will you be there? have you repented of sins? Are you born again or playing church/religion? Give your life to Christ now!

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday to Him
#JesusOnlyIsOurMessage

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by sshalom(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday to a leader of leaders who is totally sold to GOD. We are privileged to have you as a torch bearer for the Gospel of Christ in our Nation and all over the world. Many happy returns of the day Sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by LeanonGOD(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amen. His radio preaching from Unilag's Block 10 flat 12 Akoka, Yaba many years ago covert me to Christian. I respect him a lot. Humble, gentle, no private jet.
oruma19:
Kumuyi the great. The only remaining holiness and true salvation preacher in Africa. May u make heaven at last...that's my wish for u as u grow older and closer to the grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Heavengained1: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday, God's General. ..More of God's blessings in the years ahead

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by eripecs(f): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
My father my father. More grace, vision and holiness.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by EternalBeing: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
UgoFly:
Buhari's agemate

A lesson for all those slay queens holding 20 on their birthdays when they are actually 30+

See Buhari, see kumuyi.. I no talk anything.

Hbd sir.
Looking at this great Man and my secondary and university mates that gave their lives to Christ provokes my thoughts. I realized over the years that obviously NON of those that SINCERELY gave their Lives to CHRIST ever regret the decesion, they turned out better in Life for it. Laws of GOD is for our own good afterall, "don't waste your strenght/life/Destiny fornicating, etc." I heared of how IBB flexed during his younger days, but see him now.... Anyhow you decide to use ur Life, your wages await you, even here on Earth and in the Hereafter. A word...

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Gome23: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by bestlyAB(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday sir. Your life is a great inspiration to me. May God uphold you till the end IJN
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Lakuje4power(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday to God's General.

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by squash47(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
JerryJude:

u are just contradicting urself..
for your mind,you think say i go follow u argue ?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by UnchangeableGod: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
squash47:
The only reason i like the man is because he speaks the truth,and he inspires people both academically and spiritually...
aside that, he is a religeous fanatic.
And his members,see him as a demigod,who is so holy....but he is against it,himself.
Sir, can you please explain how pastor Kumuyi is a religious fanatic. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre: Police Commissioner To Prosecute Perpetrators / Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.