Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 (2229 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Franchise21(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2017
HBD my brother Donpoker9. WULLNP

Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Maxi112: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2017
Ironman..suit1:
League of monarchs
and you actually gave yourself few "likes" for this? dispute it and die.

continue.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Donpoker9(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Genea:
Words alone cannot express your beautiful nature, I always tot u were this arrogant handsome guy but u proved me wrong in uncountable ways. I wanted a best friend and God blessed me with you, I wanted strength and you were there always telling me you have got my back, I took so many wrong steps but u never judged me, instead u drew me closer and corrected me. You are the very best thing that has ever happened to me, you my dear would always be my diamond cos u r forever priceless and ur heart is always pure as the rain drops...

Happy birthday donpoker9, wishing you the very best of life

Cc
Ad.erola15
La.wlahdey
Alo.bam
Ty.ggah
Biafra..bushboy
Desna.t
Phot..oshoot
Ons..telly
Ka..boninc
Omo..ni
Jaka..ndeola
Mrb..igman
Maxi.112
Etc......

Thanks baby, I appreciate kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Donpoker9(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Sexytemi:
Happy Birthday polka dat

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Donpoker9(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
brightalo17:
HBD Osama bin laden of pussy

Lol thanks bro
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Donpoker9(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Defaramade:
Happy birthday Bro

Thank u!

Aderola15:
Genea! Genea!! Genea!!! angry angry angry

Why would you upload my Baeby's pinshure, you want em to take him away from me... I'm still trying to get you off his back, which kain double wahala be this? embarassed

Happy birthday to my King. kiss kiss kiss

Thank you swthrt

Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Donpoker9(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Happy birthday baby kiss kiss

My love.... Thank you
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Donpoker9(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Franchise21:
HBD my brother Donpoker9. WULLNP

Thank you
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Donpoker9(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2017
iamDaisy:
Happy Birthday donpoker9.

Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by naniawini(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Happy birthday sweetheart..... Wish u world's best now nd 4eva
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
ibadan girl
upload your picture
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Donpoker9(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
naniawini:
Happy birthday sweetheart..... Wish u world's best now nd 4eva

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy born day my fine poker.

Tips To Recognise A Letter Bomb Or Parcel Bomb / He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke / My First S3x Experience With A Campus Girl !