Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons (5242 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by sentimentalsoul(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
The truth is that am emotionally disturbed, my sweet relationship is under pressure, am a nice loving and caring guy, i have shown her love and affection, i did nothing to her, but she is asking for a break,but she still love me, pls help me, on what to do?
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
Give her the break then, the last thing you want is for her to resent you for being irritatingly clingy. Who knows it may work out. In the mean time I will be praying for you. smiley
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by deniyor: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
there is always a reason. she just might not feel comfortable enough to tell you
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by TOPE20001(f): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2010
sentimentalsoul:

The truth is that am emotionally disturbed, my sweet relationship is under pressure, am a nice loving and caring guy, i have shown her love and affection, i did nothing to her, but she is asking for a break,but she still love me, pls help me, on what to do?

Atleast u knw u have a prob
I suggest you give her a break . . . they say if u want something let it go if it comes back again the its urs. wink
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by darkman200: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
give her a break and if she doesn't miss you or want you after a while, then look for another girl, hey - always date a girl that is into you more than you are into her hehehe, that way it doesnt wear of quickly except you really sux
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2010
Girls take nice guys for granted.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
sentimentalsoul:

Maybe you are too cool, girls need adventure:::

stillwater:

Girls take nice guys for granted.

True:: when u re too niz, they feel u re a mumustallabu!!

@poster
Girls need guys that can control them

You just need to be changing like a chameleon.

Sometimes u show care & love, and sometimes u need be harsh and tell her to sit down there  tongue

Don't let her know you really like her, she will start misbehaving when she knows,

Turn her status too:: confused state - i think this guy doesn't love me, no he loves me  cool

Result: she go dey kolo dey go for u  cheesy
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by BIGRODD(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2010
[size=16pt]LONG TIME.U MEAN SAY U NEVER FCUKKK HER ENOUGH? GUY,BE SMART.WOMEN ARE LIKE FOOTBALL PLAYERS.U GET THE BEST OF THEM AND MOVE THEM.DONT START CRYING HERE ABT ONE GIRL IN A LAND WHERE THE RATIO OF GIRL TO BOY IS 8:1.[/size]
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Freiburger(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
Why not take your time in setting her up and see if she interested in someone else? but be carefull and avoid setting yourself up.
By doing that u can free your conscience and she can go to hell when she finally quits.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by elecktra(f): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
for no reasons you say ?? she's got reasons she's not telling if the relationship is as smooth as you claim she wouldn't want that break she is

talking about,u guys need to talk and know wassup and if she wants the break so much let her be if you guys are meant to be together things will work out

sad sad sad
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by darkman200: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
yeah they sure need adventures, you gotta know how to be gentle and nice at the same time balance that with wild, kinky and unpredictably captivating side, it doesnt take much- you just have to pay attention to the unique needs, the unspoken needs, the silent yearnings, Go guy! do that with the next girl and tell me how it goes, grin
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Mcleo007(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2010
Let her go, tho its hard. Jst realised,women take d gud guys 4 granted,nd they knw it. Don't evn call her 2 talk tins out, bt let her knw ur hurt. After dt,my guy, jst move on wit ur life. There's so much life has 2 offer dn cryin ova 1 gal who takes u 4 granted.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by unban190: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Give her the break then, the last thing you want is for her to resent you for being irritatingly clingy. Who knows it may work out. In the mean time I will be praying for you. smiley

since when did you start praying ebonyeyes
u and i know u dont even know how 2 say the lord's prayer
our father~
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by whitelexi(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2010
There is nothing like "for no reason!", because there is surely a reason. . .  Either u r too nice to her and smouldering her with your love, or she has identified something else and cant take it for much longer.
You cannot change dramatically, so u have to continue being yourself! If she wants out then u need to show her the door cos there's nothing u can do to keep her in. . .  At best she'll start cheating on u and thats another headache!
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by sexyLeamon(f): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2010
“taking a break” and “actually leaving” are completely different concepts, so make sure you have the full story before you take any advice on here.
Why do you think that she’s going to leave you? Did you do anything that might warrant her thinking that? Tell us what happened.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Mudley313: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2010
it's called "the grass is probably greener on the other side" syndrome, she's probably bored with the relationship n wants to go see what else is out there(if there's not someone else already), although she said she loves you but she has definitely lost some feelings for u cos people who loves someone dont ask for a break, trust me
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by unban190: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2010
sexyleaves

welcome bak from dreamland

@post
she is mad
show her the damn door
i knw its not easy
is she a corper
maybe she gat a bigger fish from the ocean
and sees u as just some damn tilapia
show her the door or u would commit suicide from thinking
and then people would insult u from where they stopped from abdul mutallab~case
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Donvilo(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2010
In everything that happens, whether good or bad, there's always a reason, bro. So, do not say that there isn't any cos' if u do so, then it will make everyother thing that u do seem worthless. I think what u should do as a concerned partner is to find out from her what her problem really is. In that way, u can decipher from where the problem comes from and solve it from there. It's up to YOU to make the right choice. Her opinion really matters. Good luck, man.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by sexyLeamon(f): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2010
unban190:

sexyleaves

welcome bak from dreamland

bad nickname
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by unban190: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2010
^^

wel
what do u want me 2 say

i saw u the other day on-top of OKADA~ grin grin grin
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2010
He is saying for " no reason" becos the lady in question said she didnt have anyreason for the break.To me for ur babe to telll you she needed a break,that means she is actually tired of  the rship and something is calling for her attention elsewhere.If sshe comes back that mean that thing didnt work out and if she doent,it means it worked.I guess there is another guy or she wants to be close to God.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2010
faakay:

Maybe you are too cool, girls need adventure:::

True:: when u re too niz, they feel u re a mumustallabu!!

@poster
G[b]irls need guys that can control them

Sometimes u show care & love, and sometimes u need be harsh and tell her to sit down there  tongue

Don't let her know you really like her, she will start misbehaving when she knows,

Turn her status too:: confused state - i think this guy doesn't love me, no he loves me  cool

Result: she go dey kolo dey go for u  cheesy

[/b]

This is exactly what is happpening to me.He treats me like this and i keep falling in love with/for him everyday whn i shld be hating him.This works for me and i know i shall soon be rewarded.
T
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by chibenwa(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2010
@poster,u don't need anyone to tell u that she's
tired of you.bro,dont kill urself because of love.
let her be if she wants.
get focused and think ahead.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by henryhemon(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2010
@sexyfruit,
or forgive me lemon,where did you run to?anyway wel cum.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by sexyLeamon(f): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2010
I ran to pick some fruits, thanks for the welcome.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
nikkykay:

This is exactly what is happpening to me.He treats me like this and i keep falling in love with/for him everyday whn i shld be hating him.This works for me and i know i shall soon be rewarded.
T

I see, that's the best way to keep the game alive cool
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by kpolli(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
there is a third party involved
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Abekeade08(f): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2010

Girls need guys that can control them

Sometimes u show care & love, and sometimes u need be harsh and tell her to sit down there

Turn her status too:: confused state - i think this guy doesn't love me, no he loves me

Result: she go dey kolo dey go for u

As much as i hate to agree with Faakay, he is right. Girls always take nice guys for granted. There should always be a balance, if a guy can't find the right balance then he looses the girl. Don't be too harsh or too nice. It confuses her and keeps her guessing. In the end, you will have her eating right out of your hand.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by ogazi007(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
Just keep your cool bro,she will surely come back claiming she was just acting up to test your patience.
They like being adventurous sometime.go listen to R.kelly song ''When a women is fed up'',take a chill pill and dont go commit cause of one ars girl,when there are many fine ars girls begging for attention.
Re: My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
u've been too nice . . . i wont be surprised if she's the one in control of your relationship. Its ok as a boyfriend, no woman wants a husband who cant make her fear a little bit. It is that fear and the feeling of being under control that they love.

(1) (Reply)

The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity / How Come More Lading Are Getting Bootylicious / What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.