Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture & Verification Online Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture & Verification Online Registration (5338 Views)

IPPIS Data Capture / N400k Job Data Capture Project, -using Your Phone Or Laptop. Hot Offer. / Urgent!!!! Ushers/data Capture Officers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture & Verification Online Registration by Foldvibes(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2017
PPIS is a Department within the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation responsible for payment of workers salaries and wages directly to Government employee’s bank account with appropriate deductions and remittances of 3rd party payments such as the Federal Inland Revenue Service, National Health Insurance Scheme, State Boards of Internal Revenue, National Housing Fund,Trade Unions Dues, Pension Fund Administrator, Cooperative Societies, Association Dues and Bank Loans.

How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture And Verification Online Registration

For you to successfully complete the IPPIS data capture and verification online registration, you are required to follow the steps listed below;

Visit wwwverification.ippis.gov.ng to Login to IPPIS account
Enter IPPIS Number
Now Enter Your Registration Token
Enter Captcha Text shown in the above picture for verification then;
Click on “Login” to proceed to next step and follow the steps thereafter.

Additional Information

In case you forget or misplaced your IPPIS Registration Token, dont panic. I will show you how to re-generate it back.

Click “Generate Token”
Enter your IPPIS Number
Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS
Fill in your registered PHONE NO and then hit “GENERATE TOKEN”
At this point, you should get response from the IPPIS website on your Token status.

Source: http://latestschoolgist.com/ippis-data-capture-verification-online-registration/

Re: How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture & Verification Online Registration by Obinovictor(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mine is showing "MDA does not have access to log in"
While some of my colleagues face the same issue, others have successfully updated theirs.

Re: How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture & Verification Online Registration by Olamiloko: 9:22am On Feb 05
Please how did you resolve this issue

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited / I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. / Which Recruitment Firm Is Zen Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.