Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Citi Bank Ongoing Teller Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citi Bank Ongoing Teller Recruitment (1274 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / Citi Bank Ongoing Teller Recruitment / Citi Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Citi Bank Ongoing Teller Recruitment by ybase4: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.

follow the link

http://hotgistnr..com/2017/06/citi-bank-ongoing-teller-recruitment.html
Re: Citi Bank Ongoing Teller Recruitment by dedons: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
ybase4:

Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.

follow the link

http://hotgistnr..com/2017/06/citi-bank-ongoing-teller-recruitment.html
if you ever try the rubbish you did with me last sunday, I'll ensure I pick you up with all members of your family.

And for the mods, please always verify people's claims before you ban.

Cc; seun

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Barber In Port-harcourt / Apply Now For Ongoing Mastercard Nigeria Recruitment 2017 / The World Bank Is Recruiting Entry-Level Graduates - Clients Service Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.