Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra (13339 Views)

Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
Stop using IPOB as an excuse for self-loathing. There are literally millions of nationalistic minded and pro-Biafran igbos who do not belong to IPOB nor necessarily agree with its ideology totally. You need no polite and courteous IPOB to know that Nigeria is not working and will never work due to its institutionalized injustice and penchant for wickedness.

Unless you are one of the few igbos who benefit from the status quo at the expense of the collective then you have no justifiable reason not know that this amalgamation is restrictive to the average igbo and is a huge burden on the entire south.

You can't deny the fact that when people think about BIAFRA, what they see is the current circle of Nnamdi Kanu's version which constitutes lots of arrogant, proud, hateful and irritating attitude. That is what I am referring to and it is a bad image in my own view.

I would prefer a well co-ordinated progression such has been displayed on this thread than what Nnamdi Kanu's currently represents.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
dyydxx:

your clever attempt to diplomatically portray yourself and its motives betrays your poisonous reasoning and there has to be a ready rebuttal for such base ideas, not for you anyway as your worthless disposition shows, but for those that will see the sense in logical reasoning and for those that won't fall into the Fowler's snare.

So your logical reasoning includes calling your fellows who are rabid anti-Igbo here and the subsequent mocking of the noble contributions put here? Please nobody needs you or your so-called logical reasoning here; we have enough thinkers already. Go and use it to better your own life. You are not needed here!

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by KratosCorp: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
The one that is grossly ignornt is you.

Can you tell me when Nigeria annexed or occupied Bakassi since it never belonged to Nigeria. Or are you saying you can cede what you never possesed?

When did Nigetia take possesion of Bakassi and how?

dyydxx:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/169137-why-we-lost-bakassi-to-cameroon-surveyor-general.html

The Surveyor-General of the Federation, Peter Nwilo, has said that Bakassi Peninsula does not belong to Nigeria but to Cameroon.
Mr. Nwilo made the clarification when he featured as a guest on the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, forum in Abuja on Monday, saying that based on available facts, the disputed territory actually belonged to Cameroon.
Nigeria lost the territory to Cameroon based on a judgment of International Court of Justice in The Hague in October 2002.
Nigeria ceded Bakassi to Cameroon on Aug. 14, 2008 following the Greentree Agreement and thus ended the dispute over the 1,000sq/ km territory
Some 90 per cent of citizens in the Peninsula are of the Efik ethnic nationality in Bakassi Local Government Area of Cross River.
“Bakassi was more or less part of what they called Southern Cameroon.
“I know that the available facts did not weigh in favour of Nigeria…the facts they (Cameroon) had at their disposal did not favour Nigeria and that was why we lost it (Bakassi).
“Even though at times we think it is in Nigeria but the evidences didn’t seem to favour us,” he said.
Mr. Nwilo said Nigeria had 10 years to bring up new facts to support its claim and for the judgment to be reviewed but it did not have any new information.
“I know just a few months before that, some people brought up some documents but the country felt it was not something new.
“The condition is that it must be something that we did not have when that case was judged and I don’t think we were able to get something that could take us to the International Court of Appeal.
“The pillars are always put properly. That’s why I said that the accuracy of those pillars that you see is less than sub-millimetre accuracy. So the accuracy is very high.
“So it is not the position of the pillars that is the issue; it is the convention, what was agreed.
“It is after that you have agreed on something then you put pillars,” he said.

Like I said crass ignorance is a disease that only humility and a thirst for accurate knowledge based on cold solid FACTS and not assumptions, presumptions and postulations that have no basis in life or reality.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by dyydxx: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

So your logical reasoning includes calling your fellows who are rabid anti-Igbo here and the subsequent mocking of the noble contributions put here? Please nobody needs you or your so-called logical reasoning here; we have enough thinkers already. Go and use it to better your own life. You are not needed here!

you are supremely stuck on auto-repeat. can't help you and can't keep repeating myself. sorry

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I created a thread about this... Exactly...

And as usual I was called Yoruba Muslim.....

Nnamdi Kanu has radicalised some Igbo youths, the are so aggressive, insultive and antagonistic....
Filled with anger, hate and intolerance...

Only their opinion should count in their own mindset, once you have a contrary opinion, you automatically become an AFONJA or Yoruba Muslim...

How can Biafra work like this undecided

Nnamdi kanu is a BRAVE Igbo icon, no doubt, he will always be referenced, But I think he should step aside.
He is the main reason why some Igbos are still sitting on the fence.
In all honesty no sane Igbo man can be in full support of all the idealogies of Nnamdi Kanu, that man is too hate-filled, and egoistic.

We need more actions, and less talk..

One other great mistake some Igbos have been making is to keep including some minority ethnic groups to Biafra, this has made many of them feel narcissistic and unnecessary relevant to Igbos.

The have Cursed and abused Igbos unnecessarily, personally I don't gave a fvck about any of them..

I don't why some deranged IPOB members keep engaging them in argument, hereby giving them avenue to keep insulting Igbo people.

Some Igbos seriously get on my nerves, can't you leave this minorities only undecided

I love that some Logical Igbo men like pazienza are speaking out in this regard

Bros, thank you for seeing what I had explained. From what I am seeing, Nnamdi Kanu will be put where he belongs when this movement is all full throttle. Trust me, except we are not IGBOS.

I respect his guts, I love his bravery, he has played his role and will NEVER be forgotten. However, his approach and hateful speeches will do us more harm than good if we allow it propagate beyond this level.

adure4ever was a brilliant young lady but my God, THIS IPOB guys from Nnamdi Kanu's camp tore that lady to pieces until she had to deactivate her account... they dealt with her because she shared a contrary view. I miss her and do hope she comes back. She was really really brilliant, up to date with history, politics for someone of her age ( I think 20y.o).

it is well.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by dyydxx: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
The one that is grossly ignornt is you.

Can you tell me when Nigeria annexed or occupied Bakassi since it never belonged to Nigeria. Or are you saying you can cede what you never possesed?

When did Nigetia take possesion of Bakassi and how?

i won't school you in history. Go and do your research.

Some people feel Nigeria should not have lost that case because it had been in occupation of that land for long and a number of the residents there are Nigerians. What made Nigeria to lose that case?

All the documents and evidence before the court were all pointing to the ownership of that place as being part of Cameroon. Also, our people in Nigeria had also said that we did not own Bakassi. In fact, our then Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Teslim Elias, also made a statement that Bakassi was not part of Nigeria. That was our own minister. But even before our minister said that, Jaja Wachuku, who was then our Foreign Affairs minister, already said it two years after we got our independence; 1962, that Bakassi was part and parcel of Cameroon. They had all said so, but that was not all. Our maps all indicated that all that area of Bakassi was not part of Nigeria. It was after Cameroon had taken the matter to court and we had already started going to court that we changed our map. The original map that we had about that area was carved into Cameroon. So, those were also issues. Years ago, Germany bought that part of Bakassi and when the land was being partitioned, after taking care of Germany out of the whole enclave, it fell into the hand of France and France ceded it to Cameroon. That was it, and that was part of what was contained in the judgement that was given in favour of Cameroon at that time. But a lot of all those were argued in favour of Nigeria, against Cameroon, when I wrote my dissenting judgement.

http://punchng.com/ceding-bakassi-cameroon-saved-nigeria-major-war-ajibola-former-world-court-judge/

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by hornyofife: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
They say those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

By the grace of God, biafrans are already planing their future while others are looking...E go shoke them very soon.

Let those who believe Igbo people will die if granted Biafra join hands in granting them independence. Allow them to “go and die” and see if they will actually die or become the toast of the African continent within the lifetime of most of us! Ochereome Nnanna June 5, 2017
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by KratosCorp: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
If you are igbo then Buhari is from Nri.

Get off the thread for goodness sake.

You came here actively insulting Igbos and ended up derailing a peaceful thread that was first of its kind. Yet, could not see how shameful it is for an igbo person to do so.

You must be such a shameless fellow with chronic identity crisis.

robotix:

Bros, thank you for seeing what I had explained. From what I am seeing, Nnamdi Kanu will be put where he belongs when this movement is all full throttle. Trust me, except we are not IGBOS.

I respect his guts, I love his bravery, he has played his role and will NEVER be forgotten. However, his approach and hateful speeches will do us more harm than good if we allow it propagate beyond this level.

adure4ever was a brilliant young lady but my God, THIS IPOB guys from Nnamdi Kanu's camp tore that lady to pieces until she had to deactivate her account... they dealt with her because she shared a contrary view. I miss her and do hope she comes back. She was really really brilliant, up to date with history, politics for someone of her age ( I think 20y.o).

it is well.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Mcowubaba: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:

it is well.
Adure4ver, yeah I know her...

No offense.....
She was a bit Narcissistic too, always talking about how successful she is, and how she is doing her Masters degree bla bla bla, how she is a renowned pharmacist...

She always portrayed Igbos in a bad light, she was not a true patriot....

I don't blame Igbos for attacking her, her case was justified.......

I'm talking about Igbos attacking just about anybody, both those that mean no harm or issue against them...

Adure4ver always asks for it, by her uncanny utterances, she didn't just have a different opinion, she always had a crazy opinion, that's 2 different things

I was not an IPOB member then or even now, but I engaged her in some arguments on few occasions..

I'm sorry if you respected her views, I also apologize for saying my own opinion about her...

And sincerely, I'm happy she deactivated (that I didn't know till now) grin wink, anyway, nobody really deactivates from Nairaland, she is probably still a guest or she opened another account, no be today matter

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by KratosCorp: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2017
All this your long story are irrelevant to my quesion.

Give me a specific date.

If truly all the documents SHOW that Bakassi belongs to Cameroun then you should know the exact date on which Nigeria took possesion of the territory and under what circumstsnces the territory was occupied by Nigeria.

Provide cold hard fact or just shut up.

dyydxx:

i won't school you in history. Go and do your research.

Some people feel Nigeria should not have lost that case because it had been in occupation of that land for long and a number of the residents there are Nigerians. What made Nigeria to lose that case?

All the documents and evidence before the court were all pointing to the ownership of that place as being part of Cameroon. Also, our people in Nigeria had also said that we did not own Bakassi. In fact, our then Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Teslim Elias, also made a statement that Bakassi was not part of Nigeria. That was our own minister. But even before our minister said that, Jaja Wachuku, who was then our Foreign Affairs minister, already said it two years after we got our independence; 1962, that Bakassi was part and parcel of Cameroon. They had all said so, but that was not all. Our maps all indicated that all that area of Bakassi was not part of Nigeria. It was after Cameroon had taken the matter to court and we had already started going to court that we changed our map. The original map that we had about that area was carved into Cameroon. So, those were also issues. Years ago, Germany bought that part of Bakassi and when the land was being partitioned, after taking care of Germany out of the whole enclave, it fell into the hand of France and France ceded it to Cameroon. That was it, and that was part of what was contained in the judgement that was given in favour of Cameroon at that time. But a lot of all those were argued in favour of Nigeria, against Cameroon, when I wrote my dissenting judgement.

http://punchng.com/ceding-bakassi-cameroon-saved-nigeria-major-war-ajibola-former-world-court-judge/

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by dyydxx: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2017
KratosCorp:
All this your long story are irrelevant to my quesion.

Give me a specific date.

If truly all the document SHOWS that Bakassi belongs to Cameroun then you should know the exat daye that Nigeria took possesion of it and under what circumstsnces the territory was occupied by Nigeria.

Provide cold hard fact or just sht up.

[s][/s]

checks time, it's midnight, goes to sleeep grin

no more time for crass illiterates.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by KratosCorp: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Good.

dyydxx:

checks time, it's midnight, goes to sleeep grin

no more time for crass illiterates.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2017
dyydxx:

you are supremely stuck on auto-repeat. can't help you and can't keep repeating myself. sorry

Please leave the thread. Thank you!

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by EzeUche(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2017
What happened to this wonderful thread?

Shame on any Igbo who fell into that trap. You could have ignored the posts.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Gentlemen, my question goes thus:

What happens to people like FFK who is married to a Biafran woman or myself - that is still aspiring to impregnate atleast 2 Biafran women; will that automatically earn us a Biafran citizenship? grin cheesy grin

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Nwakaumu(m): 12:24am On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:

it is well.
pls,afonja shift. Nnamdi kanu is not your mate,or you want incur the wrath of amadioha to strike you dead,how dare you talk about him in that manner.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by hornyofife: 12:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Ben Nwabueze blessing Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyjC6v6VC6Y
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by hornyofife: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Nwakaumu:
pls,afonja shift. Nnamdi kanu is not your mate,or you want incur the wrath of amadioha to strike you dead,how dare you talk about him in that manner.

you guys are the ones derailing this wonderful thread by replying those mofos.. No matter what they say, don't reply, quote or respond to them.

Please ignore them totally. They will silently fade off. It is obvious they are desperately finding ways to infiltrate the thread seeing how they have been checkmated

Dont give them the opportunity to stain this thread with their potopoto dirty finger that they use to clean their ass after defecating on someone's farmland

May God bless you as you ignore them.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2017
Nwakaumu:
I will talk about him you fool. he not a god. he has blood like i do. he breathes like i do. I worship no man, dead or alive... and if he dare take the place of God as i see him already doing, thunder will both or you. You are a bastard for daring me and question why i will challenge his stance. you fool. get the fork out of my sight you irrelevant miasma.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Ikenna0b: 1:08am On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:
What happened to this wonderful thread?

Shame on any Igbo who fell into that trap. You could have ignored the posts.

Thank you.

I don't know why some igbo have yet to learn to ignore irrelevant and inconsequential people.

Abeg someone drive back the thread to the route it was going.
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Adure4ver, yeah I know her...

No offense.....
She was a bit Narcissistic too, always talking about how successful she is, and how she is doing her Masters degree bla bla bla, how she is a renowned pharmacist...

She always portrayed Igbos in a bad light, she was not a true patriot....

I don't blame Igbos for attacking her, her case was justified.......

I'm talking about Igbos attacking just about anybody, both those that mean no harm or issue against them...

Adure4ver always asks for it, by her uncanny utterances, she didn't just have a different opinion, she always had a crazy opinion, that's 2 different things

I was not an IPOB member then or even now, but I engaged her in some arguments on few occasions..

I'm sorry if you respected her views, I also apologize for saying my own opinion about her...

And sincerely, I'm happy she deactivated (that I didn't know till now) grin wink, anyway, nobody really deactivates from Nairaland, she is probably still a guest or she opened another account, no be today matter
no problem bro. we are all entitled to our opinion and our opinions can't entirely be right in the eyes of everyone BUT she spoke in most times the truth. Yeah, I did read a few times where she bragged about her Msc... that is highly due to her background and upbringing.

can you see the mofo feeling funky because I do not worship his god (Nnamdi Kanu) like he does... these are the elements that MUST be eliminated for this cause to become a reality.

I don't worship anybody... you don't feed me so why should I worship you?

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 1:16am On Jun 07, 2017
KratosCorp:
If you are igbo then Buhari is from Nri.

Get off the thread for goodness sake.

You came here actively insulting Igbos and ended up derailing a peaceful thread that was first of its kind. Yet, could not see how shameful it is for an igbo person to do so.

You must be such a shameless fellow with chronic identity crisis.

I will not buy into any of your nonsense, whether now or in the future. What majority of you are good at is just create chaos, not even laying foundation like the OP of this thread has done. Out of respect for the OP and others, I will refrain from responding to nonentities who have absolutely nothing to offer the Biafra cause but deface her image and portray her as boastful and hateful mother.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Mcowubaba: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:
no problem bro. we are all entitled to our opinion and our opinions can't entirely be right in the eyes of everyone BUT she spoke in most times the truth. Yeah, I did read a few times where she bragged about her Msc... that is highly due to her background and upbringing.

can you see the mofo feeling funky because I do not worship his god (Nnamdi Kanu) like he does... these are the elements that MUST be eliminated for this cause to become a reality.

I don't worship anybody... you don't feed me so why should I worship you?
Don't mind the dude..
Confused lot.
Nnamdi Kanu's sycophants
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by EzeUche(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:
I will talk about him you fool. he not a god. he has blood like i do. he breathes like i do. I worship no man, dead or alive... and if he dare take the place of God as i see him already doing, thunder will both or you. You are a bastard for daring me and question why i will challenge his stance. you fool. get the fork out of my sight you irrelevant miasma.

Please be quiet now that you have made your point! Thanks.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 1:43am On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

Please be quiet now that you have made your point! Thanks.
okay boss!

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Blue3k(m): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2017
This an excellent thread people talking and discussing policy like adults. It's beautiful.

askaboutbiafra I have a few questions. Will Biafra be able to join ECOWAS easily?

Are there examples in Europe or Asia you can recommend the Biafran state to follow for faster growth like singapore, Ireland, montenegro etc?

What factors can help their industrialization?

Can they industrialize enough to get market share in other African nations in 15 years?

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by hornyofife: 3:52am On Jun 07, 2017
@ askaboutbiafra, Can Biafra be a member of both Ecowas or the Community of central African states.

if it is possible, i believe it will be to Biafra's advantage. We would use that to explore diplomatic channels to open up both west and central African markets to Biafran goods, influence and culture.

Secondly, Biafra on the map is at the Heart of Africa, one can't distinctively say Biafra is a West African country. she can as well be said to be a Central African country.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by tifany89(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2017
hornyofife:

Beautiful reply.

He ran away coz it's obvious he didn't have any answers to that question. They should try their rubbish and see if they wouldn't eat their heads. Ants and lizards will be their tenants
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by KratosCorp: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2017
No, don't respect the OP or anyone else for preferring to be in Biafra. Go ahead with your mockery and taunts. Anu mpama.

robotix:
I will not buy into any of your nonsense, whether now or in the future. What majority of you are good at is just create chaos, not even laying foundation like the OP of this thread has done. Out of respect for the OP and others, I will refrain from responding to nonentities who have absolutely nothing to offer the Biafra cause but deface her image and portray her as boastful and hateful mother.

Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by tifany89(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2017
dyydxx:

your inherent bigotry and primordial tribal-centric sentiments makes you ignore that most of those whose espouse different opinion are igbos and will not be part of this suicide mission.

What about you? Are you Igbo? Or u r just here to loathe unnecessarily.
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by robotix: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:

What you mean red eye?

Simple referendum like so many have asked. A UN sponsored and monitored Referendum is the fastest and easiest for any nation to secede their country. If it must result to war like we see the animals of Nigeria do, then I personally believe that Biafra should stop trying to befriend British and Russia and sort after allies that noone dares to approve as allies. Having the best military does not always mean you can fight and win, having the determination and will makes a better solider hence somalia once defeated the US military (yes somalians did), also why biafran soliders killed more Nigerian soliders despite the odds.
The biafran leaders need to start building allies with both neighboring countries and other countries. Referendum is good and dandy but we must also work on plan B. In addition, something I personally think IPOB leaders need to work on and that's stop announcing everything. It is not a must you have to share all your strategies. Keep the informations to yourself as the more mystery, the better.

Honestly what I pray we do is copy the Chinese and build a wall. Yes it's archaic but it works. The wall would also be used as border control. Before anyone can pass through it, they must identify who he or She is therefore, if herdsmen that are let it, do their usual behavior, it'll be easier to identify them and also impossible for them to escape.

Lol, a Chinese narrated why those walls in China was built, as I read on Quora.

The walls were built because China's leader around 18 or 19th century thought they could do without others in the world, stop importation, stop relationship and all things. They felt that they had "arrived" and so, they no longer needed anybody.

Technologically, they were ahead of the rest of the world, they had the best guns (at that time), they were world powers and undefeated.

Then came the industrialization age in the west and europe and everything China built and hoped for collapsed, they lost many wars and so they had to back to the drawing board.

So, I hope you idea of building a wall is not cut relationships with the rest of the world lol.
Re: I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra by Ikenna0b: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:

Lol, a Chinese narrated why those walls in China was built, as I read on Quora.

The walls were built because China's leader around 18 or 19th century thought they could do without others in the world, stop importation, stop relationship and all things. They felt that they had "arrived" and so, they no longer needed anybody.

Technologically, they were ahead of the rest of the world, they had the best guns (at that time), they were world powers and undefeated.

Then came the industrialization age in the west and europe and everything China built and hoped for collapsed, they lost many wars and so they had to back to the drawing board.

So, I hope you idea of building a wall is not cut relationships with the rest of the world lol.

Who the Bleep told you this?

Nigga go read a history book and stop ranting what you read on FB or where ever.

The Great wall of China was built to stop the invasions and raid of nomadic clans invading the Chinese empire as well as used for border control.

My God I cannot believe a grown ass man with access with Internet actually spewed this level of ignorance you displayed here.

Here read and educate yourself
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_of_China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero / 100 Ex-soldiers Killed In North-east Insurgency / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99