Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus (23451 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Man Kidnapped, Robbed And Hidden Inside Hotel Toilet In Lagos / See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by kiddoiLL(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
dessz:
there is one thing adonundastand 9ja thief carry 4k leave 400, carry only iPad leave other phones...For this recession
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5418340_20170410103641_jpeg398aa010ed54f96b5c3eb0b9fe5a3ce1 don't wanna be insensitive but show us d pishure of ur bruises so dat we can bilivit.
Dis wan no get sense at all
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by dotman4real007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
what is the name of the place you boarded the killer bus
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by 0b100100111: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
And you started with God is good!

Smh.......
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Josh121(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xperience12:
God is good. I was kidnapped today but free.

I missed my staffbus to the Island Lagos so decided to use a Danfo bus as early as 6:30. I entered one going to the Island not knowing they're kidnappers/thieves inside. On getting to Gbagada they pounced on me in the bus and attacked me, beating me. I thought they wanted to kidnap me and I kept shouting Jesus! JESUS! One held my neck and kept choking me. Another held my legs and they laid me flat. They took my phone and told me to unlock it. They took my wallet and asked if it was the only money I had. They took the 4000 inside and left N400 for me. They also took my iPad and return my phones. Then they told me to get up and silently they'd drop me. When we reached Forte oil Gbagada they told me to come out and they drove off........

I'm happy I'm alive and it wasn't a different story. I feel bad for my iPad because it has all the pictures I've been taking since 2 years including my Defense pictures, Convocation pictures, my pictures in Nysc camp, my pictures at the office and lots other but what can I Say. It's a small sacrifice. Once there is life and you have God, you have everything

Please everyone be careful when you enter buses. Always observe before entering anyone at all

Mods kindly move to front page so that people understand and learn

Thank God for your life , if you had icloud you can get your pictures
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by maclatunji: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Describe the kind of bus OP.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by chara019: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
fistonati:
SO!!!!,
Is this a police station that you are reporting to??

Yea,you're right,but one thing is you don't know if he already reported to the police.
And something that came across my mind is,wetin police for this country wan do on top the matter sef? this is still Nigeria.

Oga,op....thank God for life,lots went thru this but ain't alive to speak of their ordeal.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Cladez(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
dessz:
there is one thing adonundastand 9ja thief carry 4k leave 400, carry only iPad leave other phones...For this recession
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5418340_20170410103641_jpeg398aa010ed54f96b5c3eb0b9fe5a3ce1 don't wanna be insensitive but show us d pishure of ur bruises so dat we can bilivit.
Don't you know there are kind thieves.Once you do as they say they would have a little compassion on you.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by AuroraB(f): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
And where did you board this bus from undecided
Why withhold that info or you think everyone on here has a low power of perception
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by omogidi234(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

You were kidnapped by the kidnappers who invested almost 500 thousand naira for guns, 20 thousand naira for fuel and all they wanted from you was 4 thousand naira ??

Wow, they decided to give you 400 naira for wasting their time ??

Took your iPad that uses WiFi and has Apple lock on it and gave you back your phone

I was kidnapped yesterday and do you know how much i paid for Ransom ?? I only gave them a 100 naira recharge card

Not many people know One Chance, so they may refer to them as kidnappers​

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Xbee007(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xperience12:

I missed my staffbus to the Island Lagos so decided to use a Danfo bus as early as 6:30. I entered one going to the Island not knowing they're kidnappers/thieves inside. On getting to Gbagada they pounced on me in the bus and attacked me, beating me. I thought they wanted to kidnap me and I kept shouting Jesus! JESUS! One held my neck and kept choking me. Another held my legs and they laid me flat. They took my phone and told me to unlock it. They took my wallet and asked if it was the only money I had. They took the 4000 inside and left N400 for me. They also took my iPad and return my phones. Then they told me to get up and silently they'd drop me. When we reached Forte oil Gbagada they told me to come out and they drove off........

I'm happy I'm alive and it wasn't a different story. I feel bad for my iPad because it has all the pictures I've been taking since 2 years including my Defense pictures, Convocation pictures, my pictures in Nysc camp, my pictures at the office and lots other but what can I Say. It's a small sacrifice. Once there is life and you have God, you have everything

Please everyone be careful when you enter buses. Always observe before entering anyone at all

Please, report this case to the police. Pretend for one second that our police are perfect.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by YellowBarStinks: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xbee007:

Please, report this case to the police. Pretend for one second that our police are perfect.

The police don't have time for hungry secondary School boys, they're busy chasing real criminals
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Makavelli099(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
rheether:
Hunger dey cry
looking beautiful please turn your back lets see if you've got a tank down there
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thank God for your Life
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by KakiP(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xperience12:

Where did u enter the bus from?
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by ReachRich(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Never enter a danfo bus early morn or late at nite from Jibowu to oshodi.if u see a Danfo bus by that time it's a one chance bus. I was once a victim.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by rheether(f): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Makavelli099:
looking beautiful please turn your back lets see if you've got a tank down there

Nah, I am not a Roman goddess.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Xbee007(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

The police don't have time for hungry secondary School boys, they're busy chasing real criminals
Lagos state police have really improved.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Abumtestimony1: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Celsony: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thank God for your life Xperience12. But there are 15gb space for you to safe all your important documents on your gmail account (google drive). Back up everything you have on the net.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by 1miccza: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
OP thank God for saving your life . From your explanation , it looks like you took a bus from Oshodi on the bridge that spot is always a dark spot at that time of the day. It would have been better to take one from Oshodi Under the bridge. I might be wrong though.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Glomoni: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
And that's all you could say.....total rubbish!
YellowBarStinks:

You were kidnapped by the kidnappers who invested almost 500 thousand naira for guns, 20 thousand naira for fuel and all they wanted from you was 4 thousand naira ??

Took your iPad that uses WiFi and has Apple lock on it and gave you back your phone

I was kidnapped yesterday and do you know how much i paid for Ransom ?? I only gave them a 100 naira recharge card

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by thunderbabs: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Watch it ooo, some Ipob youths will soon comment " pictures or I don't believe it"....jus wait 4 dem sad
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by hardbody: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xperience12:

You were kidnapped, dropped off, phones and N400 returned to you? Be careful what you wish for. Datzall

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by udemzyudex(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Who told you they had guns? Over sabi dey worry you.

I wonder wetin you don't achieve with this your over sabi.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Xkalaban(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thank God for ur life @Op. God will surely replenish you by a thousand folds. At least they had the decency to return ur phones and the 400 naira so that u wldn't be stranded. But that doesn't take away the fact that they are already cursed. Trust me, Karma is already lurking behind them like.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by uzedo1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xperience12:

Thank God you came out alive.
Try to log-in into your google drive account. You might be lucky some files backup automatically.
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by LeanonGOD(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Praise GOD. It is good to always have an external hard drive for back up.
Xperience12:

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Goldenheart(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
uzedo1:

Thank God you came out alive.
Try to log-in into your google drive account. You might be lucky some files backup automatically.

On an iPad?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by Makavelli099(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
rheether:

Nah, I am a Roman goddess.
Roman goddess! then let's see what you've got
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by AloyalNigerian(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Goldenheart:

On an iPad?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus by AloyalNigerian(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Makavelli099:
Roman goddess! then let's see what you've got
Man, girls with tanks don't wear that kind of gown, it can't fit them. Judging from the fact that the dress fits her, then I can say she's got no tank but maybe a bowl. cheesy wink cheesy
rheether:

Nah, I am a Roman goddess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape / Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.