Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years (47643 Views)

Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / South Africa Slips Into Recession / South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

Better then Buhari who is being held captive serving Her Majesty in Britain. I hear they're exhibiting the Zoogerian Primate in parliament now.
[/s]

Ooops! That was dry! Very boring like ur social life grin i know i struck a chord and several nerves on that one. Ur presidiot in chief is a huge disgrace... Even the boers loathe, scorn and scoff his presence. U can take a tight rope, tie a noose and hang urslf or rather u follow the illustration below...they both attain the same results. Ahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Ooops! That was dry! Very boring like ur social life grin i know i struck a cord and several nerves on that one. Ur presidiot in chief is a huge disgrace... Even the boers loathe, scorn and scoff his presence. U can take a tight rope, tie a noose and hang urslf or rather u follow the illustration below...they both attain the same results. Ahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin
your are still trying to recover from that buhari jab grin CHILL OUT

Illiterate fool,it's "chord" not a cord

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
your are still trying to recover from that buhari jab grin CHILL OUT

Illiterate fool,it's "chord" not a cord
[/s]

Buhari jab ko, Zuma knockout ni. I don't give 2fucks about who u jab, only difference is that unlike buhari, ur presidiot embarrassed the whole African continent wit his superstitious fuckery statement.

How can sleeping with a virgin and taking a shower after sex prevent hiv? Fucken dumb fvck...u must be a part of his lineage little wonder u exhibit high levels of stupidity on this forum. Useless mumu presidiot...ahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 5:33am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

Buhahahahaha

I laugh at your foolishness.

See you and brother Jaymumu Xenophobic lazy b a s t a r d s!

All you know how to do is steal and loot shops. Police don nap you this time aroundl grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha check the news below. You were on 40%last year and the number is said to have increased grin. Now that you fools are being assassinated in every country you go for your illicit activities especially drugs , you've decided to turn on your own. Hahahaha i knew it was justa matter of time before Zoogerians turned on each other. The worst thing about your situation is that you have absolutely no facilities to help curb the problem meaning you're fuckd grin grin

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/20/40-of-nigerian-youths-engage-in-substance-abuse/

40% of Nigerian Youths Engage in Substance Abuse
May 20, 2016014612

The consequences of uncontrolled use of alcohol and drug abuse have significantly placed a burden on Nigeria’s healthcare sector. The former Director General, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mr. Otunba Ipinmisho, in this interview with Kasim Sumaina, spoke on the implications of substance abuse to the society and its cost to health facilities in the country

Ipinmisho

What is your take on the series of recent reports on drug abuse in Nigeria?
I sometimes ask myself what the future of this country will be when almost half of its youths are on substance abuse. It is very important to note that a healthy nation is a wealthy nation, because it is a common belief that only the healthy can tend to the needs of others. But, a nation where about 40 per cent of its youths are on drug abuse can be very disturbing. The implications of this cannot be overemphasised. How do you expect economic growth in a sick nation?

Let me inform you that a recent research findings by the National Centre on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University, 2009; revealed that 58 per cent of all alcohol, drug, and tobacco abuse-related costs paid by the federal and state government in United State were attributed to healthcare spending, amounting to more than $216 billion in 2005. Can we say same of our country, Nigeria, no! To start with, do we really keep enough data to know what we are battling with? Do we have the needed infrastructural facilities to handle cases of drug abuse? Health implications of substance abuse is enormous. Check out the budgetary allocation to the health sector in this year’s budget and see how dismal it is.

I got up usually to address cases of drugs in mosques and people will come and say, if you were in my house you would have known what I have been going through. It is very important to note that due to medical consequences of substance abuse, there is now increased disease prevalence that is made more difficult to treat by ongoing abuse of substances, and the lifestyle associated with addiction, contributes to a heavy cost on healthcare facilities in the country.

More illnesses lead to more cost. Individuals who abuse drugs or alcohol, use expensive forms of acute care more often than others. A growing number of studies show that individuals with addiction and chronic illnesses such as asthma, cardiovascular disease or diabetes, are likely to follow good self-care practices and, overall, receive lower quality of care than others with the same illness but no addiction. Nigeria loses $2 billions monthly to India for medical tourism. We don’t like long term project and these are the things that drive development. Infrastructure is absolutely vital to a nation’s development and growth. The implications of drugs and alcohol abuse lead to high care cost and without adequate health facilities here in Nigeria, we will continue to lose resources to other countries.

Are there ways substance abuse contributes to the spread of HIV /AIDS?
Yes of course. Drugs and substance abuse compounds cases of HIV spread in the country. Because the young boys and girls who abuse drugs don’t care where the syringe they use in injecting the substance is coming from, they just inject it and in a couple of minutes pass it around themselves. It is the fastest way to spread the diseases not just AIDS even the STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). And somebody who is high will sleep with anything at that moment without any precautions. All this will fall back to the society and many of them may not keep one partner. The moment that young boy or girl have sexual intercourse with their partner and that partner in turn sleep with another partner, the spread of disease continue unabated. All these fall back to the already overstretched health sector, including wastage of manpower and the pressure of the virus pile up on the family. Though, successful treatment of substance abuse can lower healthcare costs, but treatment may not completely eliminate cost differences between individuals with and without substance use disorders.

That is why we can not move forward in this country because, the President may rule for four years and achieve nothing because he is pouring water in a basket and this predicaments is the drainage through which efforts are being wasted. For instance, there is no school you enter presently that you won’t find cases of drug abuse, and often times, the school authorities cover them up in order to protect their name. But at home who will cover it up? The boy taking drug at home is as dangerous as the arm robber in the night. That is a murder in waiting. Because any one who attempts to stop him might end up loosing his or her life.

What is your assessment of the level of drug abuse today in the country?
In Nigeria, it is very frightening, go to political rallies and see what drugs are doing to the youths in the country. Particularly in the North, they have a lot to worry about when it comes to drug abuse as individuals and as an entity. Most parents think they are sponsoring children abroad and never care about drugs in their life. There is this apple flavour they call shisha. If they are that concerned for flavour why not go to the market and get one. These are the ways of taking drugs. If you take an estimate of 10 boys particularly in Kano, seven will be on drugs. How then do we ascertain peace in such a place. That is why the governor will labour and see no result because the average teenager there is on drug. Actually they see developing the roads and bridges but for who? My concern is that the governors of these places do not seem to understand the ravaging issues on ground. Their concerns, is that when election comes they use these guys and of course, you can’t use normal human beings to do the kind of job they want but never remember that they won’t be in government forever. Their children will go to mosque, church and markets and meet those boys on drugs. I think the modern leaders in the North should gather under one roof and trash out these issues, they should put human development in high priority, otherwise, I cannot rest, because I am not going to settle anywhere else except in this country.

Are there ways we can prevent new drug entrants into Nigeria?
Government can stop the cultivation of these substances, but the problem is NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) has not been equipped. Government is always willing to use the agency it didn’t equip. NDLEA knows how to do all these. They know how to go into the air and spray the farms in a couple of minutes, and the whole farm will die off. Government should empower the agencies saddled with the responsibilities of tackling illicit drug trafficking. Series of findings resulting from the awareness campaign by NDLEA shows that drug issues in Nigeria are of serious concern. This could be attested to by the huge drug seizures and arrests made by NDLEA across the country in recent times. That there is thriving Indian hemp cultivation in the South-west and South-south geo-political zones of Nigeria.

That the North-west, North-east and North-central zones of the country have been bedeviled by the same malaise and the wanton abuse of drugs, including Indian hemp, psychotropic substances and solvents, with the South-east and some parts of South-west having significant prevalence of trafficking; That drug problem is identified as prevalent, owing to lack of awareness of the general population, especially on the inherent dangers of drug abuse and alternatives to illicit drug trade; and that the opportunities available in the mass media should be harnessed to bring the anti-drug message to the door steps of all and sundry. Federal Government should provide considerable budgetary allocation for the effective anti-drug awareness campaign across the country.

Specifically places like Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Borno and presently, Niger States should put priority on this if possible, include health agency to ensure all access to drugs are blocked. Now, the spate of unemployment which is the major agenda of the present government will help because most abusers, during interviews confess to idleness and peer pressure.

Parents should educate their children on self-esteem. They don’t need drugs to do anything or to belong. Because it’s sometimes feeling of inadequate and self low esteem that causes it often times. If they are already aware of who they are at home, they won’t need it, just like I do to my children.
Almost every party you go to now, they serve cocaine. I learnt recently that women who don’t want to be fat, who want to be slim now take drugs in place of food. I don’t know how we get into all these. Women should champion a cause against this. The First Lady should please take the lead on this.

Do you think the agency saddled with the responsibilities of tackling illicit drug trafficking are doing well?
If I send you to Lagos to get me something worth N300,000 and I give you N70,000, would you be able to deliver? No. The problem then is that we have well trained agencies but no resources enough to function.Because they want to hold on to positions as far as salaries keep coming they keep quiet and manage through. Except for someone like me, who cares not for the money but the future of his children and the country as a whole. Lagos has not up to two functional vehicles likewise Abuja too. When they have to go on operation they will have to borrow official car and believe me not all directors have cars anyway. You see only one Hilux van and probably a private car. They buy handcuffs, belt and the likes with their money, where then are we going to get the commitments from? The government has actually spent over five billion naira to train these agents with no resources to function.

With these frightening pictures you have painted, what do you think is the way forward?
For our country, the parents have to take up the lead and the government follows too as a matter of priority. Not minding getting finance from power, road etc. By the time the road and power are fixed, there may be no peace to enjoy it and without peace development will stop and may affect everywhere in the country.

Having interviewed some of these abusers, I got to know that some of them don’t feel like human beings after taking this substances, now imagine having so many of them in the country. Go to Wuse ll in Abujaand so many sport centres today, you will see what drugs and alcohol are doing to the youths of this nation.

NDLEA is very much aware of these, but can’t do anything, find out when was the last time the minister collected money or they should even ask where they are getting the seizures from? It does mean we are back to the old story where you catch six, collect money from four and and deliver two at the station, because you need their money to carryout the operations. When I asked what the meaning of that was, they said their former chairman usually said “when you go out for operations use your sense” for how long are we going to be deceiving this country? These agencies are just window dressing, so why do you spend so much money to train personnel of these agencies without resources? And can’t deliver their objectives. I am so bittered about what is happening in Nigeria.

I want to draw your attention to the local areas where they are cultivating these substances, what is the government doing about them?
You want to know what the Government is doing? Should the government fight with the farmers and producers? No! Government can stop the cultivations if actually it meant it. But, did they equipp NDLEA? No. Government is always willing to use the agency it didn’t equip. NDLEA knows how to do all these. They know how to go into the air and spray the farms in a couple of minutes the whole farm die off. But, many are happy to work with NDLEA because they share money from the seizures. There is even no money to follow the barons thereby putting the life of the agents at the mercy of the barons.

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 5:43am On Jun 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Buhari jab ko, Zuma knockout ni. I don't give 2fucks about who u jab, only difference is that unlike buhari, ur presidiot embarrassed the whole African continent wit his superstitious fuckery statement.

How can sleeping with a virgin and taking a shower after sex prevent hiv? Fucken dumb fvck...u must be a part of his lineage little wonder u exhibit high levels of stupidity on this forum. Useless mumu presidiot...ahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Hahahaha, I have asked a million times to post a link of the statement and you keep running around in circles lol.

What could be more embarrassing than a president doing a medical checkup in another country lmfao. What could be more embarrassing than spending most of your term in the comfort of another country ( your colonizer) whilst your people are perishing in diseases and poverty? grin. What could be more embarrassing than being an apologist for militants who are destroying people's lives and the reputation of your country? . What could be embarrassing than having little positives if any for your leadership. cheesy grin

More importantly what is more embarrassing than leading a bunch of lazy zombies who only know how to curse and kill each other.?

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

There you have it the fucckker got deported from the US then he came to SA with Fraudulent Vaccination Certificate then got deported again, now the goat butler is buuuutthurt.

The US wants the Zoo Dwellers out too
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225723-u-s-gives-reasons-deportation-nigerian-valid-visa.html

Look at @All4KAK back in he's Zoo SHAME.........LESStongue
gringringrin

Who would want to live among these pieces of shyt for longer ? Every country they go to , they are despised and treated like poo because that is what they deserve. These things are a burden to everyone . I still can't get over the fact that a country of 200million people with so many resources and so much land, can't fuckn feed themselves grin they have to get on their knees and beg 55million people to feed their clueless lazy asses . Damn! Why is there a country called fuckgeria?

I guess to teach us all of what to never be grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:11am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

grin grin

I was in USA I frustrated your likes for years on NL.

I was in SA I frustrated your coward lazy a s s thief brothers right in their faces. They know me point blank, I make them see the fear in me and manipulated them just as your white master did to your ancestors. They tryna drop me, Imma drop 3 of them first. Lazy weak Xenophobic Cowards!

I still Move to other countries, I still troll you.

I'm back in Nigeria I would still continue coming for your a s s e s!

Even If I travel for a short time, I would still be on you if you don't keep Nigeria off your stinking mouth!

A S S H O L E!

Stop rapping your ladies, you lazy thieves.

BUhahahaha

Millions of Nigerian women and girls are raped daily and there are no protests and no public outcry meaning this is nothing out if the ordinary for Zoogerians it's part of who they are. Why are you guys quiet about it?

Thousands of young girls as young as 9 are married to old men , there are no arrests and no protests . What does this tell the world ? grin

Thousands of young girls as young as 10 are prostituting in broad daylight and nothing is being done after all, aren't all young girls destined to be prostitues in zoogeria?

You are quiet about these because they are normal in your society and will never change.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 6:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha check the news below. You were on 40%last year and the number is said to have increased grin. Now that you fools are being assassinated in every country you go for your illicit activities especially drugs , you've decided to turn on your own. Hahahaha i knew it was justa matter of time before Zoogerians turned on each other. The worst thing about your situation is that you have absolutely no facilities to help curb the problem meaning you're fuckd grin grin

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/20/40-of-nigerian-youths-engage-in-substance-abuse/

40% of Nigerian Youths Engage in Substance Abuse
May 20, 2016014612

The consequences of uncontrolled use of alcohol and drug abuse have significantly placed a burden on Nigeria’s healthcare sector. The former Director General, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mr. Otunba Ipinmisho, in this interview with Kasim Sumaina, spoke on the implications of substance abuse to the society and its cost to health facilities in the country

Ipinmisho

What is your take on the series of recent reports on drug abuse in Nigeria?
I sometimes ask myself what the future of this country will be when almost half of its youths are on substance abuse. It is very important to note that a healthy nation is a wealthy nation, because it is a common belief that only the healthy can tend to the needs of others. But, a nation where about 40 per cent of its youths are on drug abuse can be very disturbing. The implications of this cannot be overemphasised. How do you expect economic growth in a sick nation?

Let me inform you that a recent research findings by the National Centre on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University, 2009; revealed that 58 per cent of all alcohol, drug, and tobacco abuse-related costs paid by the federal and state government in United State were attributed to healthcare spending, amounting to more than $216 billion in 2005. Can we say same of our country, Nigeria, no! To start with, do we really keep enough data to know what we are battling with? Do we have the needed infrastructural facilities to handle cases of drug abuse? Health implications of substance abuse is enormous. Check out the budgetary allocation to the health sector in this year’s budget and see how dismal it is.

I got up usually to address cases of drugs in mosques and people will come and say, if you were in my house you would have known what I have been going through. It is very important to note that due to medical consequences of substance abuse, there is now increased disease prevalence that is made more difficult to treat by ongoing abuse of substances, and the lifestyle associated with addiction, contributes to a heavy cost on healthcare facilities in the country.

More illnesses lead to more cost. Individuals who abuse drugs or alcohol, use expensive forms of acute care more often than others. A growing number of studies show that individuals with addiction and chronic illnesses such as asthma, cardiovascular disease or diabetes, are likely to follow good self-care practices and, overall, receive lower quality of care than others with the same illness but no addiction. Nigeria loses $2 billions monthly to India for medical tourism. We don’t like long term project and these are the things that drive development. Infrastructure is absolutely vital to a nation’s development and growth. The implications of drugs and alcohol abuse lead to high care cost and without adequate health facilities here in Nigeria, we will continue to lose resources to other countries.

Are there ways substance abuse contributes to the spread of HIV /AIDS?
Yes of course. Drugs and substance abuse compounds cases of HIV spread in the country. Because the young boys and girls who abuse drugs don’t care where the syringe they use in injecting the substance is coming from, they just inject it and in a couple of minutes pass it around themselves. It is the fastest way to spread the diseases not just AIDS even the STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). And somebody who is high will sleep with anything at that moment without any precautions. All this will fall back to the society and many of them may not keep one partner. The moment that young boy or girl have sexual intercourse with their partner and that partner in turn sleep with another partner, the spread of disease continue unabated. All these fall back to the already overstretched health sector, including wastage of manpower and the pressure of the virus pile up on the family. Though, successful treatment of substance abuse can lower healthcare costs, but treatment may not completely eliminate cost differences between individuals with and without substance use disorders.

That is why we can not move forward in this country because, the President may rule for four years and achieve nothing because he is pouring water in a basket and this predicaments is the drainage through which efforts are being wasted. For instance, there is no school you enter presently that you won’t find cases of drug abuse, and often times, the school authorities cover them up in order to protect their name. But at home who will cover it up? The boy taking drug at home is as dangerous as the arm robber in the night. That is a murder in waiting. Because any one who attempts to stop him might end up loosing his or her life.

What is your assessment of the level of drug abuse today in the country?
In Nigeria, it is very frightening, go to political rallies and see what drugs are doing to the youths in the country. Particularly in the North, they have a lot to worry about when it comes to drug abuse as individuals and as an entity. Most parents think they are sponsoring children abroad and never care about drugs in their life. There is this apple flavour they call shisha. If they are that concerned for flavour why not go to the market and get one. These are the ways of taking drugs. If you take an estimate of 10 boys particularly in Kano, seven will be on drugs. How then do we ascertain peace in such a place. That is why the governor will labour and see no result because the average teenager there is on drug. Actually they see developing the roads and bridges but for who? My concern is that the governors of these places do not seem to understand the ravaging issues on ground. Their concerns, is that when election comes they use these guys and of course, you can’t use normal human beings to do the kind of job they want but never remember that they won’t be in government forever. Their children will go to mosque, church and markets and meet those boys on drugs. I think the modern leaders in the North should gather under one roof and trash out these issues, they should put human development in high priority, otherwise, I cannot rest, because I am not going to settle anywhere else except in this country.

Are there ways we can prevent new drug entrants into Nigeria?
Government can stop the cultivation of these substances, but the problem is NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) has not been equipped. Government is always willing to use the agency it didn’t equip. NDLEA knows how to do all these. They know how to go into the air and spray the farms in a couple of minutes, and the whole farm will die off. Government should empower the agencies saddled with the responsibilities of tackling illicit drug trafficking. Series of findings resulting from the awareness campaign by NDLEA shows that drug issues in Nigeria are of serious concern. This could be attested to by the huge drug seizures and arrests made by NDLEA across the country in recent times. That there is thriving Indian hemp cultivation in the South-west and South-south geo-political zones of Nigeria.

That the North-west, North-east and North-central zones of the country have been bedeviled by the same malaise and the wanton abuse of drugs, including Indian hemp, psychotropic substances and solvents, with the South-east and some parts of South-west having significant prevalence of trafficking; That drug problem is identified as prevalent, owing to lack of awareness of the general population, especially on the inherent dangers of drug abuse and alternatives to illicit drug trade; and that the opportunities available in the mass media should be harnessed to bring the anti-drug message to the door steps of all and sundry. Federal Government should provide considerable budgetary allocation for the effective anti-drug awareness campaign across the country.

Specifically places like Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Borno and presently, Niger States should put priority on this if possible, include health agency to ensure all access to drugs are blocked. Now, the spate of unemployment which is the major agenda of the present government will help because most abusers, during interviews confess to idleness and peer pressure.

Parents should educate their children on self-esteem. They don’t need drugs to do anything or to belong. Because it’s sometimes feeling of inadequate and self low esteem that causes it often times. If they are already aware of who they are at home, they won’t need it, just like I do to my children.
Almost every party you go to now, they serve cocaine. I learnt recently that women who don’t want to be fat, who want to be slim now take drugs in place of food. I don’t know how we get into all these. Women should champion a cause against this. The First Lady should please take the lead on this.

Do you think the agency saddled with the responsibilities of tackling illicit drug trafficking are doing well?
If I send you to Lagos to get me something worth N300,000 and I give you N70,000, would you be able to deliver? No. The problem then is that we have well trained agencies but no resources enough to function.Because they want to hold on to positions as far as salaries keep coming they keep quiet and manage through. Except for someone like me, who cares not for the money but the future of his children and the country as a whole. Lagos has not up to two functional vehicles likewise Abuja too. When they have to go on operation they will have to borrow official car and believe me not all directors have cars anyway. You see only one Hilux van and probably a private car. They buy handcuffs, belt and the likes with their money, where then are we going to get the commitments from? The government has actually spent over five billion naira to train these agents with no resources to function.

With these frightening pictures you have painted, what do you think is the way forward?
For our country, the parents have to take up the lead and the government follows too as a matter of priority. Not minding getting finance from power, road etc. By the time the road and power are fixed, there may be no peace to enjoy it and without peace development will stop and may affect everywhere in the country.

Having interviewed some of these abusers, I got to know that some of them don’t feel like human beings after taking this substances, now imagine having so many of them in the country. Go to Wuse ll in Abujaand so many sport centres today, you will see what drugs and alcohol are doing to the youths of this nation.

NDLEA is very much aware of these, but can’t do anything, find out when was the last time the minister collected money or they should even ask where they are getting the seizures from? It does mean we are back to the old story where you catch six, collect money from four and and deliver two at the station, because you need their money to carryout the operations. When I asked what the meaning of that was, they said their former chairman usually said “when you go out for operations use your sense” for how long are we going to be deceiving this country? These agencies are just window dressing, so why do you spend so much money to train personnel of these agencies without resources? And can’t deliver their objectives. I am so bittered about what is happening in Nigeria.

I want to draw your attention to the local areas where they are cultivating these substances, what is the government doing about them?
You want to know what the Government is doing? Should the government fight with the farmers and producers? No! Government can stop the cultivations if actually it meant it. But, did they equipp NDLEA? No. Government is always willing to use the agency it didn’t equip. NDLEA knows how to do all these. They know how to go into the air and spray the farms in a couple of minutes the whole farm die off. But, many are happy to work with NDLEA because they share money from the seizures. There is even no money to follow the barons thereby putting the life of the agents at the mercy of the barons.

You don't have to write pages of MSc thesis to proof a point.

I'm not Jobless like you to read all these sh!t. I grab the point you posted and I'm gonna break it down .

HIV and Drugs, isn't?

Your post are always ridiculous everyday. Slave girl!

You posted link of Nigerians taking drug, good to know it was at a local level. Nothing at the international level.

Compare it with your country of drugs and junkies. See the below link that shows you the drug capital of the world grin

"World Health Organisation found that an estimated 15% of South Africans suffer from drug abuse. This steadily rising statistic makes South Africa one of the world’s drug-abuse capitals.

https://carteblanche.dstv.com/street-drugs/

"South Africa is also believed to be a major consumer market for heroin, deriving its supply from Asia, East Africa and the Middle East"

South Africa has also been linked to global cocaine drug trafficking. In Africa, South Africa is the main exporter of licit precursor materials and chemicals.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/96707/96707/

"He said South Africa also had the highest incidence of foetal alcohol syndrome in the world, rampant teenage drug abuse, unemployment and a culture of violence. Statistics revealed that the most commonly used drugs were alcohol, dagga, cocaine and Mandrax"

http://citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1179509/drug-abuse-is-growing-in-sa/

You just the biggest senseless hypocrite to be posting that Nigeria youth take drugs when you are been named the Drug capital of the world.

You the major consumers of drug from Asia, Middle east, East Africa and you're proud of that?

About HIV

"With only 5 per cent of the world’s population, Eastern and Southern Africa is home to half the world’s population living with HIV. Today the region continues to be the epicentre of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, with 48 per cent of the world’s new HIV infections among adults, 55 per cent among children, and 48 per cent of AIDS-related deaths"

The Southern Africa sub-region, in particular, experiences the most severe HIV epidemics in the world. Nine countries - Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe - have adult HIV prevalence rates of over 10 per cent. At an estimated 26.0 per cent, Swaziland has the highest HIV prevalence rate in the world, followed by Botswana (23.4 per cent) and Lesotho (23.3 per cent). With 5.6 million people living with HIV (17.3 per cent), South Africa is home to the world’s largest epidemic.

https://www.unicef.org/esaro/5482_HIV_AIDS.html

So I wonder how logical is it talking about HIV when you host half of the world HIV in SA..

Don't come here about ridiculous senseless argument again please. I've always told you to Use your head!

I'm done with you If you don't wanna get mature. I don't argue on illogical points.

HIV and Drug usage, You the Top In the World.

The whole world doesn't keep records too? See you blaming your weakness on records from a single country

Your white masters created this to reduce and deform your health so you pass this awkward addiction to your offspring leaving SA future to detriment death.

But you care on your Ego. Continue!

Only YOU. World Rape country, World HiV country, World Drug country, one of the top Crime country.

Kilode

Buhahahhaha

Goat!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2017
@Jaymumu and Lionmumu

I can see you Jobless Idiot by this time 7:14 SA time still online masturbating on a Nigeria forum.

Quote me I would get back to you before the end of the day!

My life doesn't revolve here. Lazy RApe HIV crime people.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, I have asked a million times to post a link of the statement and you keep running around in circles lol.

What could be more embarrassing than a president doing a medical checkup in another country lmfao. What could be more embarrassing than spending most of your term in the comfort of another country ( your colonizer) whilst your people are perishing in diseases and poverty? grin. What could be more embarrassing than being an apologist for militants who are destroying people's lives and the reputation of your country? . What could be embarrassing than having little positives if any for your leadership. cheesy grin

More importantly what is more embarrassing than leading a bunch of lazy zombies who only know how to curse and kill each other.?
[/s]

Sharaaap u this cursed HOe! Finally ur boer slave master has released ur frm the cotton farm, ure back wit ur foolishness again...check the links below u toadgrin

http://m.health24.com/health24/Medical/HIV-AIDS/Different-political-stances/zumas-aids-shower-comment-comes-back-to-haunt-him-20160309

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Zuma_rape_trial

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/zuma-stands-his-ground-on-shower-comment-277106

https://africacheck.org/reports/has-jacob-zuma-hurt-the-fight-against-aids-more-than-mbeki/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

http://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/pretoria-news-weekend/20130727/281947425467904

http://news.yale.edu/2010/11/02/turning-tide-south-africa-s-hivaids-epidemic

There u have it u tramp! Hopefully u don't have a virgin girl in ur household that would be raped by some raving mad Hiv positive xhosa male in ur neighborhood. Who cares anyways? Shitty messed up country. Ahahahahahahaaha grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Have you noticed these Savage Zoogerian Cannibalistic Hill Billy Beasts always die in there sandals. Its all they can afford up there in Savageville. The feet look purpose built to grip and strangle prey, its weaponised tentacles I tell from my observation. Fulani's hunt these beasts daily because if they don't do pest control Fulani life stock would be decimated by these Hill Billy's.

They scare me I'm traumatised.

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 6:21am On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Millions of Nigerian women and girls are raped daily and there are no protests and no public outcry meaning this is nothing out if the ordinary for Zoogerians it's part of who they are. Why are you guys quiet about it?

Thousands of young girls as young as 9 are married to old men , there are no arrests and no protests . What does this tell the world ? grin

Thousands of young girls as young as 10 are prostituting in broad daylight and nothing is being done after all, aren't all young girls destined to be prostitues in zoogeria?

You are quiet about these because they are normal in your society and will never change.

Proof or you no the next thing!

How many percentage of Nigerians do this.

Raping is Nigeria Is not like galla you see everywhere. In fact at very low percentage. Compare that to your stinky junk country of rappist.

In the world babe, so the whole world doesn't protest when there's Rape??

You the Rape capital of the world remember.

The other countries in the world doesn't protect because Rape is not too common there.

Good you agree to be the rape capital in the world grin

Nothing can be more normal than a capital of Rape in the world. Rape is culture in SA. Deal with it!

Use your head!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Sharaaap u this cursed HOe! Finally ur boer slave master has released ur frm the cotton farm, ure back wit ur foolishness again...check the links below u person grin

http://m.health24.com/health24/Medical/HIV-AIDS/Different-political-stances/zumas-aids-shower-comment-comes-back-to-haunt-him-20160309

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/zuma-stands-his-ground-on-shower-comment-277106

https://africacheck.org/reports/has-jacob-zuma-hurt-the-fight-against-aids-more-than-mbeki/

http://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/pretoria-news-weekend/20130727/281947425467904

There u have it u tramp! Hopefully u don't have a virgin girl in ur household that would be raped by some raving mad Hiv positive xhosa male in ur neighborhood. Who cares anyways? Shitty messed up country. Ahahahahahahaaha grin cheesy grin

Can you see the slaves below going to spread Aids and all sorts of diseases in Europe? grin lazy hungry , illiterate fools grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Sharaaap u this cursed HOe! Finally ur boer slave master has released ur frm the cotton farm, ure back wit ur foolishness again...check the links below u person grin

Can you see the slaves below going to spread Aids and all sorts of diseases in Europe? grin lazy hungry , illiterate foolish criminals grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Ahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin am sure the dumb fvcks were scared shitless...d twerps and slum dwellers only have power in numbers, they have the most cowardly accepted army on the African continent...no wonder the UN don't use them for peace keeping. Ahahahahahahahahaahaah grin grin grin

Yes bro.

[i]I've never seen so much cowardness in my life.

They have power only in numbers and that's if they see you only one and you freighted.

Those lazy goats!

Even when me and a friend walked pass a group of 5 smoking junkies holding a knife they still chicken out on seeing us after my friend picked up a plank.

Cowards I must tell you.. grin
[/i]

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Lionessza:

Who would want to live among these pieces of shyt for longer ? Every country they go to , they are despised and treated like poo because that is what they deserve. These things are a burden to everyone . I still can't get over the fact that a country of 200million people with so many resources and so much land, can't fuckn feed themselves grin they have to get on their knees and beg 55million people to feed their clueless lazy asses . Damn! Why is there a country called fuckgeria?

I guess to teach us all of what to never be grin grin.
[/s]

Shut that nasty cunt U HOe! We all know u sleep and wake-up wishing u woke up close to a Nigerian...u have sweetdreams of dating and wifeing a Nigerian. U daydream of a Nigerian dickk filling up that nasty hole between ur stomped bowlegs. Unfortunately ur dreams are far frm reality and that explains the fake hate u display here prolly tryna appease ur rapist brothers in the slums.

Get the fvck outta here! We nigerians are respected worldwide...our drive is second to none....ur shittty lazy ass dumbfucks be waiting for govt handouts. Go kill yaselves if u wish...Dangote is still d richest african on the continent and yes he's Nigerian. Ahahahahahahahagrin cheesy grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Lionessza:

Can you see the slaves below going to spread Aids and all sorts of diseases in Europe? grin lazy hungry , illiterate fools grin grin
[/s]

Stop quoting twice u nasty piece of shitt! Haggard, fart filled, unhygienic slut! undecided

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

Yes bro.

[i]I've never seen so much cowardness in my life.

They have power only in numbers and that's if they see you only one and you freighted.

Those lazy goats!

Even when me and a friend walked pass a group of 5 smoking junkies holding a knife they still chicken out on seeing us after my friend picked up a plank.

Cowards I must tell you.. grin
[/i]

Bro in real life, these ones here go dipp if them hear say i dey come around... physically i knw say i go fvck dem up personally, I too sure grin
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Stop quoting twice u nasty piece of shitt! Haggard, fart filled, unhygienic slut! undecided

Don't be hurt freddy, I know you were once one of them . Thank God your white Italian gods got to you before your ass drowned. I know these images bring back memories you are trying hard to bury . Take heart boy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

Proof or you no the next thing!

How many percentage of Nigerians do this.

Raping is Nigeria Is not like galla you see everywhere. In fact at very low percentage. Compare that to your stinky junk country of rappist.

In the world babe, so the whole world doesn't protest when there's Rape??

You the Rape capital of the world remember.

The other countries in the world doesn't protect because Rape is not too common there.

Good you agree to be the rape capital in the world grin

Nothing can be more normal than a capital of Rape in the world. Rape is culture in SA. Deal with it!

Use your head!

Hahahaha no reliable stats in Nigeria remember ? But just by visiting the crime section alone tells you a lot about the crisis your women are facing. From domestic violence to rapes. Ritual killings ? That's an everyday Nigerian tradition. Only In Nigeria will things like this go on without any public outcry.

Answer these and stop running.

1. Why do you have 10 year old prostitues?
2. Why are old men who marry 12 year olds nor arrested?
3. Why are people who use young girls as young as 12 as slaves not prosecuted?

Why are these societal ills acceptable in the zoo? grin

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Jayceon:
what a fantastic story.

You are starting to sound like a desperate shameless liar,mumugerians are butchered every now and then for fun by foreigners and by themselves,YOU SCARE NO ONE...

You talk of xenophobia and you forget quickly that you once chased Ghana out of your jungle but today you hungry savages are jumping their border to seek salvation in their country,buahaha

Giant of hungry maggots!! SMH

See shameless fools!

I don't lie nor manipulate to proof a point

Everybody knows SA has a crime city, many people always attack in Jbourg, Capetown, Durban etc at anytime.

My two experiences in Capetown you loots were cowards!

You only attack foreigners that are not prepared or individually.

Why don't you attack Nigerians in Pretoria after they come up with guns and other arms this February to protect themselves from Xenophobia.??

You couldn't because you're cowards
!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1090433-nigerians-reportedly-fight-south-africa-confront-protesters-guns.html?espv=1

They would have killed you all even as they are minority.

Chicken-out Coward lazy bastards

Did we now started killing Ghanaians??

Use your head! Don't compare this with your Xenophobia killings

Rapist Xenophobic Goat!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Lionessza:

Don't be hurt freddy, I know you were once one of them . Thank God your white Italian gods got to you before your ass drowned. I know these images bring back memories you are trying hard to bury . Take heart boy grin grin
[/s]

Tramp! The folks u're making fun of their pictures have more worth than ur slutty ass. They took risks to get a better living unlike u and ur whoremongering sisters in the slums giving their body, soul and Spirit to their boer masters grin

How u even justify spreading ur horrible body out to be savagely violated by predators just to feed and afford data to log onto the internet amazes the devil. Even the Creator of the universe has deserted and left you to fate. What a subliminal female disgrace grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

You don't have to write pages of MSc thesis to proof a point.

I'm not Jobless like you to read all these sh!t. I grab the point you posted and I'm gonna break it down .

HIV and Drugs, isn't?

Your post are always ridiculous everyday. Slave girl!

You posted link of Nigerians taking drug, good to know it was at a local level. Nothing at the international level.

Compare it with your country of drugs and junkies. See the below link that shows you the drug capital of the world grin

"World Health Organisation found that an estimated 15% of South Africans suffer from drug abuse. This steadily rising statistic makes South Africa one of the world’s drug-abuse capitals.

https://carteblanche.dstv.com/street-drugs/

"South Africa is also believed to be a major consumer market for heroin, deriving its supply from Asia, East Africa and the Middle East"

South Africa has also been linked to global cocaine drug trafficking. In Africa, South Africa is the main exporter of licit precursor materials and chemicals.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/96707/96707/

"He said South Africa also had the highest incidence of foetal alcohol syndrome in the world, rampant teenage drug abuse, unemployment and a culture of violence. Statistics revealed that the most commonly used drugs were alcohol, dagga, cocaine and Mandrax"

http://citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1179509/drug-abuse-is-growing-in-sa/

You just the biggest senseless hypocrite to be posting that Nigeria youth take drugs when you are been named the Drug capital of the world.

You the major consumers of drug from Asia, Middle east, East Africa and you're proud of that?

About HIV

"With only 5 per cent of the world’s population, Eastern and Southern Africa is home to half the world’s population living with HIV. Today the region continues to be the epicentre of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, with 48 per cent of the world’s new HIV infections among adults, 55 per cent among children, and 48 per cent of AIDS-related deaths"

The Southern Africa sub-region, in particular, experiences the most severe HIV epidemics in the world. Nine countries - Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe - have adult HIV prevalence rates of over 10 per cent. At an estimated 26.0 per cent, Swaziland has the highest HIV prevalence rate in the world, followed by Botswana (23.4 per cent) and Lesotho (23.3 per cent). With 5.6 million people living with HIV (17.3 per cent), South Africa is home to the world’s largest epidemic.

https://www.unicef.org/esaro/5482_HIV_AIDS.html

So I wonder how logical is it talking about HIV when you host half of the world HIV in SA..

Don't come here about ridiculous senseless argument again please. I've always told you to Use your head!

I'm done with you If you don't wanna get mature. I don't argue on illogical points.

HIV and Drug usage, You the Top In the World.

The whole world doesn't keep records too? See you blaming your weakness on records from a single country

Your white masters created this to reduce and deform your health so you pass this awkward addiction to your offspring leaving SA future to detriment death.

But you care on your Ego. Continue!

Only YOU. World Rape country, World HiV country, World Drug country, one of the top Crime country.

Kilode

Buhahahhaha

Goat!

Hahahaha trying to run away from facts you scammer? I see grin

I posted an article and a link to it so that you wouldn't make excuses. 40 % of Nigerian Youth are drug addicted and I know you're one of them , hence this was so hard for you to read . There are no drug rehabilitation centers and no hope out of this crisis , says your government grin. Anyways what did we expect you fools can't even feed yourselves with all the resources you have. You depend on foreigners for everything. Hungry, drug addicted, illiterate, dirty ,living in slums with diseases that not even God can name grin grin grin grin grin. I understand why you have to take out your frustrations on us , we are who you would love to be and can never be grin.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Shut that nasty cunt U HOe! We all know u sleep and wake-up wishing u woke up close to a Nigerian...u have sweetdreams of dating and wifeing a Nigerian. U daydream of a Nigerian dickk filling up that nasty hole between ur stomped bowlegs. Unfortunately ur dreams are far frm reality and that explains the fake hate u display here prolly tryna appease ur rapist brothers in the slums.

Get the fvck outta here! We nigerians are respected worldwide...our drive is second to none....ur shittty lazy ass dumbfucks be waiting for govt handouts. Go kill yaselves if u wish...Dangote is still d richest african on the continent and yes he's Nigerian. Ahahahahahahahagrin cheesy grin

Hahahaha, you sound bruised . Hope you heal soon.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

[b]Hahahaha no reliable stats in Nigeria remember ? But just by visiting the crime section alone tells you a lot about the crisis your women are facing. From domestic violence to rapes. Ritual killings ? That's an everyday Nigerian tradition. [/b]Only In Nigeria will things like this go on without any public outcry.

Answer these and stop running.

1. Why do you have 10 year old prostitues?
2. Why are old men who marry 12 year olds nor arrested?
3. Why are people who use young girls as young as 12 as slaves not prosecuted?

Why are these societal ills acceptable in the zoo? grin

We all know If you have a SA forum all that would be discuss is Crime!

Crime section tells you about Crime and crime happens in all country. Only normal in SA.

Your questions are laughable when you never answer mine.

The answers are in minority. How many 10-12yrs old prostitute have you've seen in Nigeria ?

Show me link!

How many 12yrs old are married in Nigeria?

Show me link also.

At that please answer my questions.

1. Why are you the rape capital of the world?

2. Why are you the Drug capital of the world?

3. Why did you have half of the HIV in the world?

4. Why is your four cities among the top 50 crime city in the world (1 in Africa)

You rule the world in bad things !

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Tramp! The folks u're making fun of their pictures have [b]more worth [/b]than ur slutty ass. [b]They took risks to get a better living [/b]unlike u and ur whoremongering sisters in the slums giving their body, soul and Spirit to their boer masters grin

How u even justify spreading ur horrible body out to be savagely violated by predators just to feed and afford data to log onto the internet amazes the devil. Even the Creator of the universe has deserted and left you to fate. What a subliminal female disgrace grin

Hahahaha , Freddy I enjoy your jokes. Keep them coming.

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

Crime section tells you about Crime and crime happens in all country. Only normal in SA.

The answers are in minority. How many 10-12yrs old prostitute have you've seen in Nigeria ?

Show me link!

Show me link also.

4. Why is your four cities among the top 50 crime city in the world (1 in Africa)

There is your link to child marriages, now answer me . Why is there no public outcry? Why are you sitting on your lazy asses doing nothing? .why are fathers letting old men rape their daughters. ? You are truly bleeped up I tell you.

Child marriage around the world:

http://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/nigeria/
Photo credit: Wellbeing Foundation

CHILD MARRIAGE RATES

UNICEF 2016 % Married by 15

17%
UNICEF 2016 % Married by 18

43%
INTERNATIONAL RANKING*

* Child marriage prevalence is the percentage of women 20-24 years old who were married or in union before they were 18 years old.

* According to UNICEF’s State of the World’s Children 2016.

In Nigeria, 43% of girls are married off before their 18th birthday. 17% are married before they turn 15.

The prevalence of child marriage varies widely from one region to another, with figures as high as 76% in the North West region and as low as 10% in the South East.

While data shows a 9% decline in the prevalence of child marriage since 2003, action is needed to prevent thousands of girls from being married in the coming years.

DRIVERS

Poverty, poor educational attainment and strong social and religious traditions are drivers of child marriage in Nigeria.

Education is a strong indicator of whether a girl will marry as a child. 82% of women with no education were married before 18, as opposed to 13% of women who had at least finished secondary education.

In northern Nigeria, parents have complained that the quality of education is so poor that schooling cannot be considered a viable alternative to marriage for their daughters.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha trying to run away from facts you scammer? I see grin

I posted an article and a link to it so that you wouldn't make excuses. 40 % of Nigerian Youth are drug addicted and I know you're one of them , hence this was so hard for you to read . There are no drug rehabilitation centers and no hope out of this crisis , says your government grin. Anyways what did we expect you fools can't even feed yourselves with all the resources you have. You depend on foreigners for everything. Hungry, drug addicted, illiterate, dirty ,living in slums with diseases that not even God can name grin grin grin grin grin. I understand why you have to take out your frustrations on us , we are who you would love to be and can never be grin.

All I see here is aggressiveness and divertion

40% of Nigeria Youth vs Number 1 in the world for Drug. consumption

https://christiandrugsupport./most-commonly-used-drugs/sa-statistics/

You number 1 drug user in the world and still your drug useages is increasing grin grin

I posted the link.

Use your head and think

Seems like you agueing like a senseless goat now!

Check this and get out of my mention since you don't wanna get sense!

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

Show me link!

Show me link also.

This is so embarrassing all4rubbish. Here goes a link to child slavery in shytgeria grin;

Child labour

https://www.unicef.org/nigeria/children_1935.htmlGirl hawking food items
© UNICEF Nigeria/2007/Nesbitt

A school age girl in Northern Nigeria hawks food items during the windy dusty harmattan season
Child labour remains a major source of concern in Nigeria, in spite of legislative measures. Child labour is defined as work that is mentally, physically, socially or morally dangerous and harmful to children and deprives them of opportunities for schooling and development.

According to the International Labour Organization, the number of working children under the age of 14 in Nigeria is estimated at 15 million. The high level of diverse and tedious jobs that children execute in dangerous circumstances is particularly worrying. These jobs include being street vendors, beggars, car washers or watchers and shoe shiners. Others work as apprentice mechanics, hairdressers and bus conductors while a large number work as domestic servants and farm hands.

Research also shows that child workers display poor educational achievements. Girls start working at an earlier age than boys, particularly in the rural areas. They also suffer the triple burden of housework, school work and work out of home whether paid or unpaid. One of the most common practices is the use of children as child domestics –especially girls.

Major causes of child labour are widespread poverty, rapid urbanisation, breakdown in extended family afiliations, high school drop out rates, and lack of enforcement of legal instruments meant to protect children. Traditionally, children have worked with their families, but today children are forced to work for their own and their family’s survival. The money earned by child family members has become a significant part of poor families’ income.

These children who work suffer from fatigue, irregular attendance at school, lack of comprehension and motivation, improper socialisation, exposure to risk of sexual abuse, high likelihood of being involved in crime.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

Show me link!

Show me link also.

https://www.nairaland.com/3829359/10-year-old-girl-engages-prostitution-suleja/3#57018977

https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www..com/talk/topic,76385.0.html&ved=0ahUKEwiy4-uGob_UAhXGCsAKHYxpCI4QFgh1MBg&usg=AFQjCNErCl5PFz6A2byGyXtJTolY59SEKw&sig2=HuwHHbgvJodeYAJtqDdddQ

There are thousands of these stories of Nigerian girls prostituting. Why aren't you guys ashamed of this?. Oh ! Wait .....it's a norm grin
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

There is your link to child marriages, now answer me . Why is there no public outcry? Why are you sitting on your lazy asses doing nothing? .why are fathers letting old men rape their daughters. ? You are truly bleeped up I tell you.

Child marriage around the world:

http://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/nigeria/
Photo credit: Wellbeing Foundation

CHILD MARRIAGE RATES

UNICEF 2016 % Married by 15

17%
UNICEF 2016 % Married by 18

43%
INTERNATIONAL RANKING*

* Child marriage prevalence is the percentage of women 20-24 years old who were married or in union before they were 18 years old.

* According to UNICEF’s State of the World’s Children 2016.

In Nigeria, 43% of girls are married off before their 18th birthday. 17% are married before they turn 15.

The prevalence of child marriage varies widely from one region to another, with figures as high as 76% in the North West region and as low as 10% in the South East.

While data shows a 9% decline in the prevalence of child marriage since 2003, action is needed to prevent thousands of girls from being married in the coming years.

DRIVERS

Poverty, poor educational attainment and strong social and religious traditions are drivers of child marriage in Nigeria.

Education is a strong indicator of whether a girl will marry as a child. 82% of women with no education were married before 18, as opposed to 13% of women who had at least finished secondary education.

In northern Nigeria, parents have complained that the quality of education is so poor that schooling cannot be considered a viable alternative to marriage for their daughters.

Why did your innocent self have 6% of your girls married below 15 ?

Lol you think you're saint in child marriage. Child marriage exist way far back in history, the world is getting civilized to stop and reduce it. Idiot!

Everybody have their own weaknesses.

But Thank Goodness you quoted it yourself that it's reducing.

Can you please quote it where Rape and Drug is reducing in SA??

At least we are not synonymous to Child marrage.

Check the picture and see that even top 10 we not. We number 14 and gradually we reducing.

what's the fuss when you top the world in rape, drugs, HIV etc ?

You rather rape teenage girls and disturb them mentally with drugs.

You've virtually rape teenage girls every 15 seconds.

Animals!

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2017
All49ja:

All I see here is aggressiveness and divertion

40% of Nigeria Youth vs Number 1 in the world for Drug. consumption

https://christiandrugsupport./most-commonly-used-drugs/sa-statistics/

You number 1 drug user in the world and still your drug useages is increasing grin grin

I posted the link.

Use your head and think

Seems like you agueing like a senseless goat now!

Check this and get out of my mention since you don't wanna get sense!

Hahahaha, you are busted fool. The link says 15 % of SA use drugs. Compared to your 40% grin grin. This dope head can't even comprehend the shyt he's posting grin.

15% VS 40%

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Wahome Gakuru, Nyeri Governor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.